TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal.

LovingMom does not want to be verified and that is okay. She can post as any other local - giving information on the area and the like. She cannot post facts about the family or they will be treated as rumor just like if I posted about the family.

Please let's not bait her. She's part of our WS family and we need to respect her choices. :grouphug:

See if this works for me or not. This was taken in 08, we were in MO fighting for custody for the twins, which r on the lower left and right, we lived in MS at the time but had come up to MO for a visit. U can see he was happy and loved, this r all his cousins he has, his other aunt doesn't have kids so those r the children that I have to support and comfort if this burned body does turn out to be in fact jonathan

SDC10154.jpg

What a beautiful family you have, Johathan looks so very happy....

Is this the shirt he was last seen in as well???

eta: sorry just noticed the picture was taken in 08 prob not the same shirt...sorry

ITA, peeples. Also have to wonder if there is a reason that it couldn't be known that sd was living in the same apartment as Jonathan. I'm not saying he's an rso because we haven't seen that yet, but it just doesn't "sit right" with me that they have two apartments so close together. There is definately more to this than we have been told so far.

I was concerned about abuse charges (drug abuse, physical abuse, violence, etc), not just RSO. If he had prior abuse convictions, and if she was receiving assistance from governmental agencies, he would not be allowed to be in the home under certain circumstances. If her children had been sent to live with other family members due to her own drug abuse or neglect of the children (complete supposition on my part here), then any agencies checking up on her would be concerned about those things, as well.

Sorry my last post was posted before I read other's question and replies. I'm so slow today. :)

Looking at the pictures, I'd say the RSO is not DD. Even with extreme weight loss and even dental changes due to drug use, no way would the RSO look like DD. My opinion anyway.

On the emergency call. I managed a distribution warehouse for ten years and the only way the employees could get a call was if it was an "emergency". It always took at least five minutes for the employee to get to the office to take the call because we did not have phones in the warehouse. The phone would automatically ring back to me after two minutes and I would assure the caller that the employee was on the way. I wonder if this might be the situation here. Maybe he called his mom and "whoever" disappeared him caught him before she could get to the phone. I know it's not much, but knowing how it used to be where I worked I thought it could easily be that situation here.

I have a friend who works in a similar situation, only it's manufacturing, not warehousing. They have to leave their cellphones at the front desk at the start of the shift. So yeah, I find it completely plausible that it took her some time to get to the phone, and I'm afraid you're write about what might have happened to her son while that was happening.

Here ya go!

sorphoto072760170150150.jpg
daviddavis.jpg
sorphoto072759940150150.jpg

Thanks Patty :) Is there anyway to do a side by side with DD and this pic ? It looks like him to me with the exception that DD has lost some weight.

I know people are saying this guy is registered in Lubbock but that does not mean it is not him. SO's move around alot and fail to comply with the reg.

ETA: Lol you had already did it by the time I posted... Thanks

The nose looks the same to me along with his face shape, just less weight ....moo

This photo was also taken:Photo Reported - 11/14/2008

http://www.khou.com/home/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

HOUSTON -- The mother, stepfather and babysitter of a missing 12-year-old Houston boy were being questioned by police Tuesday evening.

I think this is saying that the stepfather was also the babysitter. The mother said Jonathan was with the babysitter, then admitted she lied. If your child is missing, who cares what others think at that time? Is mom protecting someone? If so she knows exactly what is going on. There seems to be a delay in when mom was called and when she went home. The only job I could think of would be a home health care nurse, that nurse can not leave the patient alone. I took care of babies at home on vents, o2, trachs. if emergancy had happened, i could not have left the child, nor taken the child with me.
I just cant get over the fact that mom out and out lied. I think the sf also lied, where did he say he checked on Jonathan then checked again and he was gone?

I pray for justice if he was harmed and is found deceased! It is bad enough that a child is harmed physically or emotional but for this to happen near Christmas really angers me!

No life in prison or DP of future perp can square this with me.

Here's the deal.

LovingMom does not want to be verified and that is okay. She can post as any other local - giving information on the area and the like. She cannot post facts about the family or they will be treated as rumor just like if I posted about the family.

Please let's not bait her. She's part of our WS family and we need to respect her choices. :grouphug:

Thank you; I appreciate the consideration. Since we live next door to Jonathan's Grandma, we don't want to take the chance that either her family or ours will be harassed (not by anyone in this group but by others who dig for info on the internet) in any way. I joined this group for the same reason as Renee, because I love Jonathan and want to do whatever I can to help bring him home.

"Speaking on the condition of anonymity, one detective said late Tuesday evening the focus of the investigation had turned to Foster’s mother and stepfather, *advertiser censored** and DD. Without categorizing them as suspects, the veteran investigator said “it sure looks like there’s some involvement there.”

“At this point, I can’t say they’re responsible for the boy’s disappearance, but we’re certainly looking very closely at them. We have some very troubling evidence and some obviously false statements given to investigators early on,” he said.

The investigator also said “all indications” are that the burned body is that of Foster."

http://instantnewskaty.com/2010/12/29/18291

How very, very sad. :(

I will never, ever, ever understand how a woman, who is a mom, can place her child second to some man. Yet, we see it over and over and over again. In my perfect world, Jonathan would have never been allowed to live with AD. From what we've heard, she didn't seem to be all that interested in having him in her life. Kids shouldn't be used as an experiment to see "if mommy is ready to be a mom".....I don't understand how it was that he was moved around so much. Seemed perfectly fine with aunt and uncle in Mo. Then, grandma decides she wants him? And, then mom decides she wants him? Or, he, a child decides where and with whom he will live? Sorry....I just don't understand

Jonathan was dressed that year as Davy jones from pirates of the carribean

I'm just not sure I buy it really being him on the phone IF the burned body turns out to be him. It would take some time for all of that to be done, and to dump him out in the open in broad daylight? IDK...just does not seem to fit. Wish we knew where SD was during this time.

Here ya go!

I personally think it is time for this speculation to be put to rest.... this man really doesn't look anything like SD... the lips are thicker than SD's, the ears have hangy lobes where-as SD's don't, his ears are close to his head on top where-as SD's stick out (and no it isn't the hat, as the hat doesn't go down that far), and his face is thicker on bottom where-as SD's is narrow.

JMO

Mom's previous married name or maiden name, not sure which is down in the scanner thread
Someone was looking for it way earlier in this thread

I understand there is some question as to whether FortBendNow.com is MSM. If someone could clear that up, that would help.

Here is recent article from them: http://www.fortbendnow.com/2010/12/29/49682

Indicates domestic problems have occurred between DD and AD. A recent even triggered the move to separate apartments.
Snip:::: After a conflict with the stepfather, the boy and his mother moved to a nearby apartment earlier this month.:::::

Was this a conflict with JF, or with AD??? This quote makes it seem like the conflict was with JF, but that could just be grammatical.

Thanks Patty :) Is there anyway to do a side by side with DD and this pic ? It looks like him to me with the exception that DD has lost some weight.

I know people are saying this guy is registered in Lubbock but that does not mean it is not him. SO's move around alot and fail to comply with the reg.

ETA: Lol you had already did it by the time I posted... Thanks

The nose looks the same to me along with his face shape, just less weight ....moo

Does anyone have a side view of DD?

Thank you; I appreciate the consideration. Since we live next door to Jonathan's Grandma, we don't want to take the chance that either her family or ours will be harassed (not by anyone in this group but by others who dig for info on the internet) in any way. I joined this group for the same reason as Renee, because I love Jonathan and want to do whatever I can to help bring him home.

I understand, but just by saying you live next door to the Grandma, you can be found and ID'd. All they need is the Grandama's name and bingo..........please be aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68