2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo is on . I am going to chip in to get his guests some chairs & a table of sorts.

Good grief...this case is wearing me down. I actually told The Soldier this afternoon that I really can't wait for this to be over...its draining and I just sit in my lazy boy with all the diet coke I need and my laptop.

I have some silly questions, though. And if I feel the need to ask em, I know I can count on you smart people here at WS to answer them for me! I, as always, thank you in advance!!

1: So...did the State successfully impeach Lee and/or Cindy?
a: If so...is there a possibility that they could face some charges for be unthruthful in court?
i: if so...when do you think that will happen?

2: I've seen this question peppered here and there but I can't seem to find the answer...have any sidebars (besides the one we got where HHJP said that he couldn't belieev anything the DF said) been released?
a: if so...where the heck can I find them?

Hope everyone tries to have a relaxing day tomorrow...Its the only day during the week where I get stuff done.

ETA: if the sidebars are available but the discussion about them and what is in them happens tobe "somewhere else *read: basement) I apologize!

HHJB didn't look at ICA when he passed by he was looking the other way... she had no reason to direct it at him if he wasn't looking (and no "audience")... and that was NOT a "normal smile"... it was chilling... add to that she continued to lean forward watched him closely as he returned to the stand.

Maybe the smile was to throw us off! She knows the cameras are trained on her, and we can't see just who she is smiling at... she was giving us the illusion of smiling at someone! She seems VERY aware of the cameras, IMHO.

I have a 23 yr old son. If he told me today that he had had a one night stand with Casey at a drunken party 6 years ago, I would beg him NOT to come forward. He would be the next one to be thrown under the bus. He would have his life examined and any dirty laundry, no matter how trivial, would be thrown in the open. He would likely be accused of putting tape on his dead child's skull and helping move her body. If he were not accused of murder he would likely be accused of abandoning his child, even if he never knew she existed. No, I would be devastated to learn that Caylee had been my first grandchild, but I would never want my son to enter the vortex of the Anthony family. It would be like throwing him to the wolves.

I disagree, I would tell my son to go forward, be honest and seek the truth, without fear.

We have each other and we can withstand anything. I never want my son to deny truth, even if it isn't convenient.

If he had the slightest question, we would be there to get the answers, together.

I have a 23 yr old son. If he told me today that he had had a one night stand with Casey at a drunken party 6 years ago, I would beg him NOT to come forward. He would be the next one to be thrown under the bus. He would have his life examined and any dirty laundry, no matter how trivial, would be thrown in the open. He would likely be accused of putting tape on his dead child's skull and helping move her body. If he were not accused of murder he would likely be accused of abandoning his child, even if he never knew she existed. No, I would be devastated to learn that Caylee had been my first grandchild, but I would never want my son to enter the vortex of the Anthony family. It would be like throwing him to the wolves.

OMG...I know this was a serious post, but I must say this made me laugh out loud, for real.

Do you know why Casey had that reaction? What was she angry about?

This is what I saw yesterday and never located the vid of. She was trying to talk to Mr. Mason and was trying to get his attention and couldn't.

There was a sidebar and Casey was reading the live transcript and the sidebar ended and the lawyers were walking by and she even pointed a finger at someone. The person who saw it was in the audience and could not tell who she was pointing at and she was surprised the media missed it.

Maybe the smile was to throw us off! She knows the cameras are trained on her, and we can't see just who she is smiling at... she was giving us the illusion of smiling at someone! She seems VERY aware of the cameras, IMHO.

Whatever happened she created today IMO and she was just proud of herself and thus the smile. She looked very nervous when sitting at the table with DS and kept looking anxiously toward the door of the Judge's Chambers.

True, but IIRC, he was hired/brought on board (pro bono) in, or prior to 2010. Wasn't like Dr R was not a last minute witness... the report, maybe... but if there was an issue, I would guess 6mos. to a year would be plenty of time to know about something as serious as termination from his job. JMOO

OK, maybe I worded that wrong. I'm not saying he was last minute. According to him being "brought aboard" in 2010 was to my understanding he was sent pictures... What I'm saying is he didn't let his job know what he was doing....he was doing this for his own personal gains or publicity because I do not think they would've approved of him being included in such a high profile case. When you work for the government you lose your "opinion"....so I'm guessing he took a couple vacation days and did it on his own without his job knowing it.

Good grief...this case is wearing me down. I actually told The Soldier this afternoon that I really can't wait for this to be over...its draining and I just sit in my lazy boy with all the diet coke I need and my laptop.

I have some silly questions, though. And if I feel the need to ask em, I know I can count on you smart people here at WS to answer them for me! I, as always, thank you in advance!!

1: So...did the State successfully impeach Lee and/or Cindy?
a: If so...is there a possibility that they could face some charges for be unthruthful in court?
i: if so...when do you think that will happen?

2: I've seen this question peppered here and there but I can't seem to find the answer...have any sidebars (besides the one we got where HHJP said that he couldn't belieev anything the DF said) been released?
a: if so...where the heck can I find them?

Hope everyone tries to have a relaxing day tomorrow...Its the only day during the week where I get stuff done.

"Thanks, Summer," says Azcrabcakes, while her gluteus maximus takes up increasingly more space in her Lazy Boy rocker/recliner. Laptop in place, and diet Dr. Pepper within reach, she says "I have some of the same questions!"

What WILL we do after the trial?

I missed this morning's drama, had to run my DH to the hospital. I am confused as to why court is in recess. If anyone could give me some possible reasons (I realize it's speculation at this point), I would greatly appreciate ! TIA !

I have tried to read some of the previous pages, on this thread, but am still left confused.

Don't feel bad. I've been here most of the day and I'm still confused.

So far Geraldo's ENTIRE show is a propaganda circus for Baez.

He says Cindy's testimony about the chloroform searches blow a huge hole in the states case that they will not recover from.
Is he serious? Has he ever heard of REBUTTAL?

Now he is showing the pool pictures and playing scary music, like it is the end of a whodunit mystery movie--crime solved. Gee thanks Geraldo.

Stacey Honowitz==doing a great job trying to keep the truth out there, all by herself.

COMING UP = Geraldo says, after the commercial, he will discuss this judge, and how "tough' he is.. here it comes. Judicial Bias. Did Baez write the entire script of this show?

When I jumped online yesterday, I read a post where some were shocked to see Mason eating in court at 5 pm? (I didn't see)

Immediately made me wonder if there is something medical going on...

CM also complained about working late on Saturday when JP announced that is how it was going to be. He clearly did not want to be there this afternoon. I think he is done with all of it. Remember a few weeks ago when he seemed disgusted and muttered "Tired of this circus"?

He says Cindy's testimony about the chloroform searches blow a huge hole in the states case that they will not recover from.

Now he is showing the pool pictures and playing scary music, like it is the end of a whodunit mystery movie--crime solved. Gee thanks Geraldo.

Stacey Honowitz==doing a great job trying to keep the truth out there, all by herself.

COMING UP = Geraldo says, after the commercial, he will discuss this judge, and how "tough' he is.. here it comes. Judicial Bias. Did Baez write the entire script of this show?

And, isn't he suppose to be an attorney?? Enough said that he and JB are best buds!! :waitasec:

Yesterday she had a similar look on her face for a brief second and it was when CA was talking about the baby shower for Caylee. It appeared, KC did not agree with something CA had said.

When she made the face, I quickly told my husband to look at her face, she's mad at something AGAIN!!:banghead:

haha...just checked a bunch of tweets from some of the "major onlookers" in this case...( need I say who?)....think they are all drinking!

So Now Geraldo is calling Judge perry ' a little CREEPY.'

-How many of those THIRTY ONE DAYS does he think CA's lies blew away?

-How much of that duct tape did her lies blow off her granddaughter's face?

If any of the stories floating around out there about her work hours that day prove to be true, the State's rebuttal will close Mr. Geraldo's big blown hole quicker than Al Capone's vault.

So Now Geraldo is calling Judge perry ' a little CREEPY.'

You have got to be kidding me. If you look in the dictionary under the word CREEPY you would expect to find Geraldo's picture, so that is RICH coming from him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member