2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
FlightAware shows you the last route of a plane until it's in the air again on its current flight.

Yes, I know, my husband and son are pilots.....I use it to track their private flights all the time.

I thought this tweet was hilarious:

Reportedly, Nancy Grace is in a F-16 following #caseyanthony.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Looks like there's a light on high in the BofA building in downtown Orlando. Cheney Mason' s office is on the 21st floor....
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

At least 40 miles, he's up by Castaic Lake heading towards Barkersfield.. WOW

THEY JUST ARRESTED HIM> Put a spike strip on the grapevine and his tires all went flat. ha ha. At least someone is going back to jail tonight. LOL

Good-bye Twitter [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tSOTQPUQoU&feature=player_embedded"]‪Good-bye Twitter‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwB7EaM9n8"]Raw Video: Casey Anthony Freed[/ame]

I thought this tweet was hilarious:

Reportedly, Nancy Grace is in a F-16 following #caseyanthony.

Nancy is never that on top of the news...she will be following a dark-colored SUV on Monday night...

That shirt will be used as a decoy. It was worn for a reason, imo.

Wasn't the color of that shirt KC wore exiting jail the same color as the last shirt Caylee wore, that was found near her remains?

She walked out the front door of the jail. She isn't going to hide to get on a plane. Certainly not in a golf bag.

Hey guys, I am not saying that IS what happened, but you know this is the casey anthony case right? Stranger things have happened!
I just grabbed my digital cam and recorded my laptop but of course they dropped the feed so she might have been last ant out. :fence:

Love me anyway - there is a killer on the loose tonight and nobody knows where said killer might be!

I got a small portion of it and uploaded it. I think the one dude looks like Lee and the lady at the end walks like cindy and that black and white dress with the black strip at bottom - looks like that dress, but who knows.

‪Golfer or Lee, Cindy and the convict in a bag?‬‏ - YouTube

Thanks ANJ ! :seeya:
didn't see all of the bags being lifted on but it would be an excellent escape plan ... It would be cheaper I would think to fly out on a chartered jet ... who knows ...
I'm sort of still leaning towards holding up at Mason's office for a few hours ...

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#caseyanthony interview will likely be w geraldo who. He'll sell out by agreeing to conditions & has been pandering for years @vinniepolitan
1 minute ago

This was my initial thought after the verdict and sentencing. Geraldo is a close friend of JB's and he will cater to whatever JB demands to get that first interview. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Geraldo sprung for expenses of transportation and putting KC up somewhere.

Thats not her . She stopped twitter a long time ago left a video on youtube about it.jmo

I'm not sure what to say, as it states her account @mileycyrus is current and verified.

Wasn't the color of that shirt KC wore exiting jail the same color as the last shirt Caylee wore, that was found near her remains?

Caylee's shirt was a lighter pink, IIRC. Now her murderer is free.

Thanks ANJ ! :seeya:
didn't see all of the bags being lifted on but it would be an excellent escape plan ... It would be cheaper I would think to fly out on a chartered jet ... who knows ...
I'm sort of still leaning towards holding up at Mason's office for a few hours ...

I don't know...they would have to leave sometime and surely at least one media person would be waiting...I think she could have left Orlando in one of the cars they switched out in the parking garage hours ago, maybe the taxi, or another car. She may have flown out of a small airport in another city by now.

I got a small portion of it and uploaded it. I think the one dude looks like Lee and the lady at the end walks like cindy and that black and white dress with the black strip at bottom - looks like that dress, but who knows.

‪Golfer or Lee, Cindy and the convict in a bag?‬‏ - YouTube

But Ohio seems like a weird destination. I think that is George's family out there. Wouldn't they be angry at this mess since George is the scapegoat?

And they certainly showed no support so far?

Wonder just why Geraldo wasn't on his show tonight.. HMMMM

Here's a scenario ... Geraldo waiting at a nearby marina ? I would think word would get around when he's docked somewhere though ...
Hide out at Mason's office til the coast is clear and get her on the boat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715