The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

The problem with that is that if you went to the place where Casey and her friends buried their pets and hung out, you would not have found Caylee. She was placed in a completely different area.

Interesting that this KioMarie keeps claiming that she 'knew' Casey might bury Caylee in their hangout, yet she never found Caylee there herself.

Then after Caylee was found she claims that the crime scene was actually what she meant.

As soon as I read KioMarie's statements about she and Casey's little private area where some of their pets had been given a burial, I wanted to go and check it out.

I'd like to go see when KioMarie's statement came out. I don't think it was until after MR went there in August, but before the PIs in November.

Edited to add: 8/26/08. So MR didn't read her statement before he searched.

Edited again to say, there was clearly a lot of wooden area around, and water. This area might have been the closest wooded area, but back further near the school would have been more private it seems to me. I just don't think that on August 11 this was clearly the best choice of a hiding place, even if she kept repeating she was was close. I am pretty sure this wasn't a lucky guess by MR.

Edited again to say, there was clearly a lot of wooden area around, and water. This area might have been the closest wooded area, but back further near the school would have been more private it seems to me. I just don't think that on August 11 this was clearly the best choice of a hiding place, even if she kept repeating she was was close. I am pretty sure this wasn't a lucky guess by MR.

There was quite a bit of wooded areas near the house. I've attached an area map showing some landmarks. I believe that Florence Harbor Drive (directly behind the Anthonys) and its homes didn't exist at the time or was in the early stages of development. Click twice for full enlargement.

Attachments

• General Area.png
    General Area.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
Roy Kronk exclusive interview on Good Morning America. Worth watching again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEvhZkDxuF0

Ok, I watched it again. It bugs me that he never mentions his coworkers, but he is fairly convincing about figuring it out himself.

I so wish he had asked that second officer to check it out. :sigh:

BTW, in looking at some of the newly released photos, I can see one where the skull seems to be way up under this log which evidently was moved soon after. Does anyone know what direction the log was and which side of the log she was on? If the log was parallel to the road and the skull was behind it I don't think anyone could have seen it without being on the far side of the log? Also noted the caption on one photo said the skull was "buried" up to the eye sockets. Of course through the pixelation it is hard to tell, but the skull looks impossibly small and tucked under a log... Hard to imagine it was visible from ten feet away if it was half-way covered up with debris, with a bag over it, and behind a log...? Then, when there was water there, bones don't float... Would it not have been completely submerged? These pictures create more questions for me than they answer about MR's find.:waitasec:

I just don't think that on August 11 this was clearly the best choice of a hiding place, even if she kept repeating she was was close. I am pretty sure this wasn't a lucky guess by MR.[/QUOTE]

I think that a good hiding place would be many miles away. Far from any connection to ICA.

BTW, in looking at some of the newly released photos, I can see one where the skull seems to be way up under this log which evidently was moved soon after. Does anyone know what direction the log was and which side of the log she was on? If the log was parallel to the road and the skull was behind it I don't think anyone could have seen it without being on the far side of the log?

The CSI that was taking photos (woman with glasses) answered a bunch of questions on the stand about relative distances and compass directions (object to object). Though I don't remember, I wouldn't be surprised if she gave the orientation of the skull to the log. Those details might also be in the written CSI report of the crime scene (something like 170 pages long).

Also noted the caption on one photo said the skull was "buried" up to the eye sockets. Of course through the pixelation it is hard to tell, but the skull looks impossibly small and tucked under a log... Hard to imagine it was visible from ten feet away if it was half-way covered up with debris, with a bag over it, and behind a log...? Then, when there was water there, bones don't float... Would it not have been completely submerged? These pictures create more questions for me than they answer about MR's find.:waitasec:

The debris coming up to the eye sockets was fallen leaf litter. Something to expect by December, but wouldn't be there in August.

So George put the duct tape on the body? What did RK do to mess with the evidence, beyond reporting it several times?

Yes, that is the DT theory. That is why they are so obsessed with 'following' the duct tape. They are laying all of that on George. Thus, if the jury decides it was manslaughter or murder, that is going to be blamed on George too.

As for what exactly Kronk did to 'tamper' ? Who knows. It makes no sense really because the original reason they blamed Kronk was because they tried to say it was planted while Casey was in jail, thus she was innocent. But now that they gave their new story, what is the point exactly?

Thank-you very much for posting this! Seeing this video of him speaking directly just confirms his honesty to me!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I agree.. I had not seen that interview previously and he really does seem to address the things that have been said and debunks them. He clearly states that the bag was in the same general area and the only difference was the water had dried up. I see no reason why he shouldn't be called to testify by the SA. I betcha the DT calls the cop who dismissed it the first time.

Can the prosecution bring up JB's motion trying to pin Caylee's death on RK? It totally sank her in my eyes and I think some jurors might feel like that as well. As her lawyer has now admitted that she knows how Caylee died and RK had nothing to do with it, it reflects very badly on her IMO. If your daughter died in an accident you just don't try to paint a complete outsider as a murder suspect. :cow:

It shows they're completely willing to just make stuff up at court.

The problem with that is that if you went to the place where Casey and her friends buried their pets and hung out, you would not have found Caylee. She was placed in a completely different area.

Caylee didn't have to be placed exactly in the location of the "hang out" place but in the general vicinity, still near Casey's home, still near the school.

I'd like to go see when KioMarie's statement came out. I don't think it was until after MR went there in August, but before the PIs in November.

Edited to add: 8/26/08. So MR didn't read her statement before he searched.

Kio Marie Cruz was interviewed for the first time on July 19, 08. I found part one, two and three of her taped interview with LE by just Google. I'm not sure I can link YouTube.

Having technical difficulties with an url on the LE interviews of Kiomarie. All of the interviews can be see here: Hope it's ok

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxjFZRz0C8"]YouTube - ‪p2/2 Kiomarie Torres Cruz Police Interview - Friend & School-Mate of Casey Anthony‬‏[/ame]

Kio Marie Cruz was interviewed for the first time on July 19, 08. I found part one, two and three of her taped interview with LE by just Google. I'm not sure I can link YouTube.

Thank you for clarifying my post. She was interviewed in July, but the interview was not made public until the document dump on 8/26/08. Unless MR was somehow able to see her interview before the release to the public, he did not know KioMarie named this as likely area.

I just think the Suburban location was not a "no-brained" at the time. There were profilers and detectives thinking and reading and searching cell phone pings and hypothesizing and there certainly was no consensus that the body would likely be there in that wooded lot. Only now in hindsight can we see this was a likely spot for ICA. In fact, at that time four weeks in and before that document dumpbmany people (outside of the A's) were still looking for ZFG. LP still believed ICA could help him find a live Caylee if he got ICA out of jail two weeks later than this. MR was kind of unusual in the sense that MSM was also searching for a live Caylee and reporting sightings of Caylee and various Zenaidas, and he decided it was probably murder, ICA did it, and would have hidden the body in the first wooded swamp area available. If he didn't read KioMarie's statement it seems even more unlikely that he would have made that logical leap.

I forgot to mention last night that also in MR's interview on GMA he mentions that LE did not call him back after the first call (so he had to call them back) but we can see in the 911 transcripts that he did not request a call back nor leave a name and number. What he told LE was that he was surprised to not hear about the find on the news, and that's why he called back. :waitasec:

That part has bugged me since I first saw him on GMA.

LOTS of people are asking that question. From what I've gleened so far, assuming I must have zoned out at some point and missed a chunk, NO ONE got that critical piece of information. He basically jumped from Caylee drowning to RK maneuvering to "discover" her body for money. JB may have said something about how "we'll never know how", but I'm not sure about that.

It's kind of like that cartoon with two mathematical genius's working on a chalkboard with complex formulas all over it. In the center, in big letters it says:

And then ... A MIRACLE OCCURS!​

Because that's the only explanation.

We already know what happened. Linda D-B in her opening statement says KC on June 25th starts mentioning to Amy about the smell in her car. I think she discarded Caylee at the latest 3 days after death (19th) - she backed into the garage two days in a row.

I think she was surprised that the car had more and more of a stench as time went on.

Cheney talks of how bright she is. If she is so bright, why didn't she remove the rug from the trunk of the car. That would have eliminated a tremendous amount of odor. As Lee said, there is no way she could have driven around in that car.

Jeez, driving around with the body in the trunk. This is going to do her in. It really is. The jury is going to think she is a psychopath and needs to be stopped.

I forgot to mention last night that also in MR's interview on GMA he mentions that LE did not call him back after the first call (so he had to call them back) but we can see in the 911 transcripts that he did not request a call back nor leave a name and number. What he told LE was that he was surprised to not hear about the find on the news, and that's why he called back. :waitasec:

That part has bugged me since I first saw him on GMA.

I will just restate what I said earlier. IMO, Kronk knew that there was a body in the woods even before August 11th because he saw it with his own eyes. Not a maybe or something suspicious... the real deal. He knew that if LE would go where he tried to direct them then he would see it on the news. On Aug 12th, he knew that LE must have made a mistake because there was no network news about the body.

Of course through the pixelation it is hard to tell, but the skull looks impossibly small and tucked under a log... Hard to imagine it was visible from ten feet away if it was half-way covered up with debris, with a bag over it, and behind a log...? Then, when there was water there, bones don't float... Would it not have been completely submerged? These pictures create more questions for me than they answer about MR's find.:waitasec:

I think that the "round white something under the fallen tree" in his August 911 call was the skull under this log that we are talking about. Back in August, there wouldn't have been the fallen leaves which accumulated up to the eye sockets. All you would have had is some water.

I think that back in mid-August the water at the remains was really quite shallow. Probably more shallow than the knee-deep I spoke of previously. Maybe only just 3-4" deep. He would see the body bag(s) in this water and the skull would be partially exposed. The bags and the skull are sitting on the ground and the water isn't deep enough to fully hide them beneath the surface.

Can the prosecution bring up JB's motion trying to pin Caylee's death on RK? It totally sank her in my eyes and I think some jurors might feel like that as well. As her lawyer has now admitted that she knows how Caylee died and RK had nothing to do with it, it reflects very badly on her IMO. If your daughter died in an accident you just don't try to paint a complete outsider as a murder suspect. :cow:

It shows they're completely willing to just make stuff up at court.
It begs the question- who in this case is "morally bankrupt"???:snooty: Methinks Roy Kronk is NOT the one...:twocents:

Hmm...I thought the judge had given the state and the defense a dead line. :waitasec:

Roy Kronk has been subpoenaed as a witness for Casey Anthony's defensewww.wesh.com "Snip"
Monday, June 13, 2011

JudgePerry ruled in January that the defense could not introduce any evidence on Kronk's prior bad acts.

Perry said the defense claimed that Kronk had a "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls," a history of "abusing, restraining, and holding women against their will," using duct tape to restrain women and even said there is a chance that he knew the locations of the remains before alerting law enforcement.

Perry said that Kronk could be questioned about his calls to law enforcement to report a suspicious bag, but the defense cannot use his alleged history as evidence that he could be a suspect in the case

Full Article: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28223487/detail.html

I keep reading in news articles about what the defense had said about RK, I am going to go back to opening statements and relisten, but here is a clip from the news about RK according to the defense:

SNIPPED............................................................................

The claim in her lawyer's opening statement was the most remarkable moment in a day of startling accusations and revelations that included charges of incest, claims that the man who found the girl's body put it there,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The defense said that Casey Anthony isn't a murderer and that she did not hide Caylee's body. Instead, they said that Roy Kronk, the meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains, tampered with the toddler's remains.

"Mr. Kronk is a morally bankrupt individual who actually took Caylee's body and hid her," Baez said. Kronk later "found" the body, Baez claims, because he hoped to collect a reward.

The lawyer did not explain in his opening statement how Kronk allegedly came into possession of Caylee's body.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-defense-claims-caylee-anthony-drowned/story?id=13674375

.."treasure seeker" from the hinky meter typed up the OS !

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/courtdocs/baezos.pdf

------------defense opening statement--

---a few of the "kronk" highlights----

Now, I‟d like to talk to you briefly about Mr. Roy Kronk. The name you didn‟t here during Ms. Drane-Burdick‟s opening statement. Mr. Kronk is the person that found Caylee‟s remains off of Suburban Drive. And I want to show you right now a brief diagram and the interesting circumstances surrounding Mr. Kronk and his discovery. Now before I start, I want to tell you that Mr. Kronk and again, we are not saying that Mr. Kronk had anything to do with Caylee‟s death. But Mr. Kronk is a morally bankrupt
individual who actually took Caylee‟s body and hid her.

And anything that you derive from the scene off of Suburban Drive is completely unreliable, because of the actions of Mr. Kronk. There was a 225,000 dollar reward in this case. But is was for a live Caylee, Mr. Kronk didn‟t read the fine print. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](Baez shaking his head back and forth in the negative) [/FONT][/FONT]And he thought that he had himself a lottery ticket.

December 10th, Mr. Kronk, his car breaks down and he has a bill of [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](laser pointer) [/FONT][/FONT]one thousand eighty four dollars ($1,084.00). This is significant because he‟s broke. It‟s time to cash in his lottery ticket. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](laser pointer) [/FONT][/FONT]December 11th, the very next day, he has the route again. As luck would have it, he has to urinate. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](laser pointer) [/FONT][/FONT]and goes into the same wooded area, and finds Caylee‟s remains. Reasonable doubt is not sprinkled through out this case, reasonable doubt lives here through out the entire case. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](laser pointer). [/FONT][/FONT]

You will not be able to trust a thing having to do with Mr. Kronk, because he had control of Caylee‟s remains [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](laser pointer) [/FONT][/FONT]for obviously several months. Where he found her, we do not know. Nor will we ever know. And the reason for that is because the police never investigated him. This was their three legged pony and they were gonna ride him to the finish line, no matter what.

You‟re gonna hear witnesses come and testify they were trespassing, told to get out of that area, because that area had been searched many times. Where was she? What did Kronk do with her? Why did he place her there that way?

And can you trust anything this man has to say? And I will tell you, you can‟t. You will clearly see that you can‟t. The bright lights and the spotlight and the promise of fame and fortune took this man, to take away all of the answers that you may, that you will seek thru out this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back