2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live feed up and Jury Selection thread is open

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135757"]2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread will close in 2 minutes.

Good morning all!

Thanks for the great postings yesterday!

I missed the first parts of the jury selection and was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to save me a bunch of time and send or post the link to the video of KC crying. I watched the first three WFTV links and it seems that the actual segment has been cut out or skipped.

Thanks!!!

It's more fun to watch the video of the potential jury guy saying he thinks she's guilty :) Did you see that one?

Taking some friends to JFK today so will be on the road for about 6 hours...take good notes folks...especially quotes by HHJP

Live shots on live.cnn.com.

wow, the feed is dreadful on wesh, given up on that and gone to wftv

ICA in the grey slacks, lavender shirt with hair cascading over one shoulder. For me this is a good look for her, don't know what the jury will make of it though.

Today we are getting, "in control Casey"

Got up at 4 AM. Fixed, Gravy, home made biscuits, eggs, bacon and hash browns

I'll be right over!

Rise and shine for another day closer to justice for Caylee!

Good morning everyone. Excited as we start day two of jury selection. Justice for Caylee!!

I'm so loving the fact that the cameras stay fixed on ICA during recess and we don't have to stare at the seal. ;)

Looks like they are speeding along at a good pace this morning!

What's the soft cover book with all the tabs in it in front of ICA? Anyone know?

Everyone have a great sidebar - I'll be back - trust me - you DO want me to have my shower this am.

I'm so loving the fact that the cameras stay fixed on ICA during recess and we don't have to stare at the seal. ;)

Spoke too soon. All I am seeing is the seal, but I still have sound.

well at least I've been able to not cry through today....it's less emotional when it's just talking to jurors about money....although some of them make me feel terrible for them too. the ones who are alone with no one to feed their dogs, it makes me sad.

Anyone know how many jurors are left for this phase?

I'm worried Tuesday will not be start day. They still have the next phase of voir dire and that will knock quite a few more out.

They've gone through 20 today according to TruTv.

If they keep up this pace we'll be done with the remaining . jurors by lunch! I wonder if they'll pull more people in from the pool? I would guess so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88