Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, C was asked for additional details about this item and came up with further details that match what Anna would have remembered.

This is getting real exciting...

:woohoo:

Oh my! That IS exciting! I wish only the best for "C" as she continues on this journey!

It looks as though one may need a UCLA library card to view the Synanon collection.

http://www.library.ucla.edu/libraries/special/scweb/

For external users, who are not connected to UCLA, and are not students or teachers at any other school in CA, the charge for a library card is $100 per year. At least that's my interpretation of the info.

Next step: find someone who already has a UCLA library card!

or you might write the UCLA library with your reasons for wishing to search the files. Maybe they will choose to waive the fee for the cause.

It looks as though one may need a UCLA library card to view the Synanon collection.

http://www.library.ucla.edu/libraries/special/scweb/

For external users, who are not connected to UCLA, and are not students or teachers at any other school in CA, the charge for a library card is $100 per year. At least that's my interpretation of the info.

Next step: find someone who already has a UCLA library card!

I, unfortunately, do not have a UCLA card. Sorry!

Gina's statement reads in part - "students or teachers at any other school in CA" which means all you need is a student with a school ID to get you in.

Today, C was asked for additional details about this item and came up with further details that match what Anna would have remembered.

Wow. Annasmom, I can't imagine what you must be feeling! I am praying for you!

What an incredibly exciting and yet scary time for C! Please let her know I am thinking about her!

I just hope everything works out for all of those involved.

I have been out of town and just returned. Sounds like something good is happening. How wonderful to think that we could be so close. My prayers are with you AnnasMom,"C",Doogie, Annasbro, and everyone else. This is "nail biting" time!

I have been out of town and just returned. Sounds like something good is happening. How wonderful to think that we could be so close. My prayers are with you AnnasMom,"C",Doogie, Annasbro, and everyone else. This is "nail biting" time!

Oh no kidding. how exciting. Can't wait to hear more.

It may be that these memories that are being recovered that are matching up with Anna's history are mere coincidences, but each one adds to the possibility that C is Anna. And it should be stated that these details are things that have not been published either here or in the "Searching for Anna" manuscript. One of the memories corresponds to an event that even Annasmom did not recall, but later found a reference to it in her personal diary.

In the last few months, I have moved from a position that C probably was not Anna to C could be Anna. In the last couple of days, I have come to conclude that C probably is Anna.

Annasmom and I have been joking recently that it seems that God's plan in this whole adventure is that we had to reunite a certain number of adoptees to their families and right so many wrongs before He would provide is an answer about Anna. I related it to the idea of King Arthur travelling the countryside and slaying dragons on his search for the Holy Grail. I pray that the good deeds that we have all accomplished here is sufficient to warrant us finding the truth. We should have an answer sometime soon.

"In the last couple of days, I have come to conclude that C probably is Anna. "

:dance: :dance: :dance: I know that you can not share certain things in the forum at this time and that is fine. To hear you say the above, I can barely contain my excitement.

I want to hug everyone!

This is great news. I really hope this is the real deal, for everyone's sake. So, if C turns out to be Anna, will we see it on the National News? Will Annasmom and C...or should I say Anna...go public?

"In the last couple of days, I have come to conclude that C probably is Anna. "...

Keep in mind, I could be completely wrong. We have been plagued by discoveries that "could not be coincidence", only to find out that they were just that - coincidences.

I try to remain pragmatic about the possibilities, but these most recent recollections of C have me very excited. I know that they have "spooked" C herself and she has asked for a break from any more questions for the time being which we are respecting. When she has had time to process the meaning of the most recent revelations and is comfortable in continuing, we will explore those memories in further detail.

Don't post much here, but I stop in everyday for updates. Can't believe you supersleuths are possibly so close.

It sounds as though C has had a tough childhood and life. If she is Anna, I hope the fact that she was loved by her family helps heal those wounds. To know your family never gave up looking for you has to soothe the soul.

If she isn't Anna, I hope her "relationship" with Annasmom and everyone involved makes a positive mark on her life.

Crossing everything I possibly can for good luck...........

This is great news. I really hope this is the real deal, for everyone's sake. So, if C turns out to be Anna, will we see it on the National News? Will Annasmom and C...or should I say Anna...go public?

No way am I going on the Springer show! Not if I have to go topless and dance on the pole!

Seriously, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Because there is a criminal aspect to this case, anything that occurs would have to be within the parameters of what LE will permit.

I hope that people do not misunderstand what I have posted. I am not saying that C is Anna. I am saying that I believe that C probably is Anna. A definitive answer could be hours or months away. Once we get that definitive answer and LE gives us permission to go public, you people will be the first to know.

...If she isn't Anna, I hope her "relationship" with Annasmom and everyone involved makes a positive mark on her life...

Annasmom and I have commented that if C is not Anna, then Annasmom should adopt her anyway. C is definitely as close a match as we will ever find short of Anna herself.

Just for the record.....I am certainly excited about all of the events that have been happening, but terrified to hope that C is Anna, just in case she is not....I describe this as a roller coaster ride, and it is not fun, it is extremely interesting I will say. And also, for the record, C is doing fine, a little confused, and not willing to admit the possibility that she could be Anna, but doing fine none the less. She is anxiously awaiting the results as we all are.

Annasmom and I have commented that if C is not Anna, then Annasmom should adopt her anyway. C is definitely as close a match as we will ever find short of Anna herself.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This post made me smile!

This is very exciting! I am wondering, if "C" is Anna, would that likely mean the Georges had nothing to do with her abduction?

This is very exciting! I am wondering, if "C" is Anna, would that likely mean the Georges had nothing to do with her abduction?
Hard to say right now, but remember that the woman who claimed (after reading the story in the Half Moon Bay Review) to have seen Anna in 1976 said she (Anna) told her that her father had nothing to do with it.

Hard to say right now, but remember that the woman who claimed (after reading the story in the Half Moon Bay Review) to have seen Anna in 1976 said she (Anna) told her that her father had nothing to do with it.

According to the tipster, the person(s) who had Anna knew who her father was and where he lived.

Wow--all that is unfolding is very exciting. I do worry about "C's" emotional stability, whether it turns out she is Anna or not. I am certain this has been very hard on her. Even if she turns out not to be Anna, I think we should all wrap our arms around her for a huge hug, as she obviously has had a difficult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth