Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read this.........for those that didn't
http://stephww.wordpress.com/

just read this.........for those that didn't

Thanks Passion Flower for the link !!!

PRICELESS !!!

I will be in Aruba until Saturday following up on leads and bringing you the very latest from the “One Happy Island” of Aruba. Tomorrow I will visit the prison here and bring you video of what life could have been like for Joran Van Der Sloot, had he been convicted in Natalee Holloway’s murder. Trust me, this place is like a palace with an ocean view compared to the prison he now finds himself in Peru.

I have a FaceBook acct & it automatically put Lil Wayne as music I like.

Oh nooo! And I thought we were really on to somethin'. Shooooot!

[This was typed in the voice of the GEICO pothole commercial]:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-5gI9KjVfw[/ame]

Omg, CNN published an article stating that they spoke to Dave Holloway and he says he never spoke to CNN at all.

That's it, what little remaining credibility media had for me has just completely evaporated.

Which media CNN or WAtts?

"Joran claims he snapped and lost it when Stephany saw a message on his laptop about Natalee Holloway`s disappearance. He allegedly confessed that in a violent burst of anger he elbowed Stephany hard in the nose and then suffocated her. But now the authorities doubt that part of his confession."

This is what doesn't make sense about that story. He changes shirts goes and gets coffee, he knocks then no one answers, he goes and gets the clerk, she opens the door for him. If Stephany heard him at the door and didn't answer, she had enough time to log out and close the lap top. She was dead when he went to get coffee.

Here is the video: He comes out with the coffee and then knocks. He went and got coffee earlier. When he was wearing the white shirt. Now I think I get it. As you can tell I'm way behind.

http://www..com/2010/06/watch-video-of-joran-van-der-sloot-with-coffee-cups-scheme/comment-page-2/

That's the last thing they would want to do, IMO. It would incriminate too many Aruban officials that are involved in the cover-up up to their dirty little necks.

I want resolution for the Holloway family as much as the next guy, but I just don't think that's ever going to happen.

i dont buy that the cover up is documented by anything..why do that? it was all done right out in plain sight. you fail to indict cause YOU SAY you dont have enough evidence....thats as far as it had to go. they looked where they wanted and at who, or who not, as was the case.

PRICELESS !!!

I will be in Aruba until Saturday following up on leads and bringing you the very latest from the “One Happy Island” of Aruba. Tomorrow I will visit the prison here and bring you video of what life could have been like for Joran Van Der Sloot, had he been convicted in Natalee Holloway’s murder. Trust me, this place is like a palace with an ocean view compared to the prison he now finds himself in Peru.

Steph...Best of luck to you!
Please check out the Monserrat Pond.
Does it coincide with Joran walking back to hotel area
& being picked up from McDonald's?

Do you have an email address for Tim Miller? TIA!

PRICELESS !!!

thank you so much for the link -- what a bummer to be followed around ---grrrrrrr

"Joran claims he snapped and lost it when Stephany saw a message on his laptop about Natalee Holloway`s disappearance. He allegedly confessed that in a violent burst of anger he elbowed Stephany hard in the nose and then suffocated her. But now the authorities doubt that part of his confession."

This is what doesn't make sense about that story. He changes shirts goes and gets coffee, he knocks then no one answers, he goes and gets the clerk, she opens the door for him. If Stephany heard him at the door and didn't answer, she had enough time to log out and close the lap top. She was dead when he went to get coffee.

Did you watch the entire video? He came OUT of the room with two (empty) coffee cups just mili-seconds before turning around and pretending to knock on the door with the pretend coffee. He was staging an alibi, IMO.

(I'm really off to bed now. :))

In the video, he opens the door and about 2 seconds you see him come OUT of the room with the coffee. You never see him leave to buy the coffee.

Nums24-- Thank you for responding to my post re coffee run on the previous thread.
If that camera was indeed rolling the entire time, and he was not on it going out for coffee, he's in trouble. I wouldn't put it past the Judge to throw out his confession entirely.

he is in trouble period. i just realized the probable reason we haven't seen the "coffee" video.

there isn't one, of course the camera was running.

its a (gasp) LIE

he is in trouble period. i just realized the probable reason we haven't seen the "coffee" video.

there isn't one, of course the camera was running.

its a (gasp) LIE

Well, he did have to buy the two styrofoam cups of java and the scone, bread, cake, whatevah at some point in his crafty crime. I'm sure there is video footage of that in Peru.

Am I the only one who firmly believes that Peruvian LE is holding back this video because Joran hasn't done a walk through and it actually pinpoints a 10 minute time frame for his murderous act?!?

He definitely bought those two cups of coffee somewhere and the BREAD too, IMHO.

I'm holding out for the trump card/video in this case. We shall all see.

Well, he did have to buy the two styrofoam cups of java and the scone, bread, cake, whatevah at some point in his crafty crime. I'm sure there is video footage of that in Peru.

Am I the only one who firmly believes that Peruvian LE is holding back this video because Joran hasn't done a walk through and it actually pinpoints a 10 minute time frame for his murderous act?!?

He definitely bought those two cups of coffee somewhere and the BREAD too, IMHO.

I'm holding out for the trump card/video in this case. We shall all see.

I honestly do not think there is a video of him going to get the coffee, that day.

I sure have not heard a lot about him coloring his hair....looks like that was a good indicator he was trying not to be recognized....like that would work,IMO:loser:

2vbn9ty.jpg
95srqx.jpg

I need Duck Tape for my head cause its gonna explode after listening to LiL Wayne ...:banghead: Joran's Song

I honestly do not think there is a video of him going to get the coffee, that day.

The only reason I do is that there is some very early and specific reporting that indicates that Joran went to the mini-mart. Other than that, I hear ya!

Everything that comes from Joran's mouth is mostly a lie.

I think that Peru is sitting on a trump card in this case.

I don't know for sure, but if I was a betting woman, I think we (Americans) haven't seen all the evidence against Joran. And we haven't for calculated reasons.

I still find the 9 part video of Stephany's dad's interview to be a wealth of information. He discussed the taxi drivers as well. He said that they claimed he was on his laptop plugged into the cigarette lighter during the whole trip until it died at the border of Chile. I'm sure he was checking the news outlets nonstop to see if the body had been discovered yet--via air card or whatever the technology is in Europe.

Another possible guess--if he lied about the drug use, he could have lied about the alcohol consumption as well--trying to say his judgement was impaired by the drinks. I personally find it hard to believe anything we haven't seen on tape. He should have put his story telling to good use and become an author. :eek:nline:

[bbm]

Chile is in South America and Aruba is also considered a SA country, in terms of geography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts