GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only hope that possible perp drove past a Walmart or business with video camera. I looked up location of soldier found Monday - lives 15 minutes SW of Froggy's Bar and if you continue another 10 minutes West you will be at his parents home.

I am completely convinced he did something.

I think this might be the first time I burnt a fence down with so little evidence .

In my search for the name of the road that KB's apartment complex is on, or the general vacinity, at least, I am appalled at all of the mis-reported information, errors regarding dates, names, particulars, in relation to this case! It's really maddening.. what's happening to our media community! ?

Just sayin... back to trying to locate the name of that darn road! lol

In my search for the name of the road that KB's apartment complex is on, or the general vacinity, at least, I am appalled at all of the mis-reported information, errors regarding dates, names, particulars, in relation to this case! It's really maddening.. what's happening to our media community! ?

It's Kings Creek Dr of Ramsey St.

Kings Creek Dr.

We can only hope that possible perp drove past a Walmart or business with video camera. I looked up location of soldier found Monday - lives 15 miles SW of Froggy's Bar.

where did you get your mileage information from? when I ran the map, pin pointing Froggys and the soldier's address, I got 10.37 miles.

Ok...I've been lurking since I became obsessed with this story almost two weeks ago. Many of you have already said or asked most of what I would have earlier...but there's one thing that I don't understand...maybe ya'll can help...
Justin..the childhood friend from Florida. He was in town visiting her that weekend or a few weeks back?
Also, I have a thought as to Kelli and Mike's relationship...they were only married for what two years? And they are both really young...I'm sorry but if everything is all sunshine and rainbows then he would have known if his wife was not at work Monday morning. Even if he were out of town, he would still have heard from her prior to the report on Monday, unless they were not happy. Does anyone know when he left for Florida?

OK. Apartment complex is 9.8 miles from the soldier's address. such said 'miles away', but to me, 9 or 10 miles isnt far at all. It's a mere 10 minute drive in my neck of the woods.

Anyways, the timing is eerie. Probably not related in any way shape or form. Nonetheless... when I read about his being discovered in his apartment.. the creepie crawlies started doin Zumba in my guts. Could just be that I (we) SO badly want answers.. and when something comes about, we grab at it.

where did you get your mileage information from? when I ran the map, pin pointing Froggys and the soldier's address, I got 10.37 miles.

Mapqust - 10.37 miles or 16 minutes(not miles) and another 10 minutes to get to parents place. approximately!

VOH,
Okay just a silly question now. When I watch the video of Nick, I see that the one day on he had on the same shirt as the following day as when he turned himself in. So, that tells me he is not the neatest of people. Can you recall, did he have on the same clothes on Friday night at the bar that you saw him in on Saturday, Just a yes or no?

and

You said you cannot tell us about Nick and Kelli's conversations at all that night? Is that because you never heard their conversations or because you cannot tell us yet or at this time?

Thanks so much for bearing up with us...

Mapqust - 10.37 miles or 16 minutes

thanks, I did MQ too, and got the 10.37 - I guess.. well... if it's ME driving, its more like 9-10 minutes - not 16... lol

Ok...I've been lurking since I became obsessed with this story almost two weeks ago. Many of you have already said or asked most of what I would have earlier...but there's one thing that I don't understand...maybe ya'll can help...
Justin..the childhood friend from Florida. He was in town visiting her that weekend or a few weeks back?
Also, I have a thought as to Kelli and Mike's relationship...they were only married for what two years? And they are both really young...I'm sorry but if everything is all sunshine and rainbows then he would have known if his wife was not at work Monday morning. Even if he were out of town, he would still have heard from her prior to the report on Monday, unless they were not happy. Does anyone know when he left for Florida?

Hello DTT and welcome to WS.
Justin was in town visiting Kelli a few weeks prior to her disappearance.

OK. Apartment complex is 9.8 miles from the soldier's address. such said 'miles away', but to me, 9 or 10 miles isnt far at all. It's a mere 10 minute drive in my neck of the woods.

Anyways, the timing is eerie. Probably not related in any way shape or form. Nonetheless... when I read about his being discovered in his apartment.. the creepie crawlies started doin Zumba in my guts. Could just be that I (we) SO badly want answers.. and when something comes about, we grab at it.

BBM: but of course we do.... :fencefall: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member