Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok what are we missing here?
The cat's out of the bag, the whole thing's out of control and her protectors are seemingly deserting the sinking ship ie OCA in self destruct mode.
Where is the media? I do not believe they haven't known where she's been all along. It becomes open season yet they're not there with cameras up her nose?

no worries - she'll come to them.

KC claims to know not much about computers but tells the Drs. in her evaluation that she was setting up websites and doing computer work for friends as a living. jmo

Yup, someone wants to pay Casey for "a candid interview." Problem is, Casey doesn't do "candid."

Anything she does will have to be on her terms all the way. And no one with even half a brain wants to pay to hear Casey's same ole nonsense.

everyone knows it will be all lies. And if they didnt before, they know now after the release of the psyche depos. The thing is, why is everyone in such an uproar over her getting paid. She gonna blow through the money anyway and end up right where she started, stealing to provide herself a life she did not earn and she will end up right back in the slammer or with mommy. And there is the bonus that the more she talks and accepts money and fails to mention caylee, the more she cements who she really is, who she was, and who she will always be. She will always be a pariah! True happiness will never find Casey Anthony. Believe that!!!!!

The cat's out of the bag, the whole thing's out of control and her protectors are seemingly deserting the sinking ship ie OCA in self destruct mode.
Where is the media? I do not believe they haven't known where she's been all along. It becomes open season yet they're not there with cameras up her nose?

Does anyone recall where to find pics that were posted around the time her two videos came out? There was one shot of her with a younger girl sitting to her left. Was that Jose Baez teenage daughter?

everyone knows it will be all lies. And if they didnt before, they know now after the release of the psyche depos. The thing is, why is everyone in such an uproar over her getting paid. She gonna blow through the money anyway and end up right where she started, stealing to provide herself a life she did not earn and she will end up right back in the slammer or with mommy. And there is the bonus that the more she talks and accepts money and fails to mention caylee, the more she cements who she really is, who she was, and who she will always be. She will always be a pariah! True happiness will never find Casey Anthony. Believe that!!!!!

Actually, I wish she would just do an interview and get it over with. Then maybe the State of Florida can collect at least some of what she owes. All too often such judgments are ordered but never collected on. The perp doesn't have the money, or the state or county does not pursue it beyond getting the judgment. This is one case where I really would like to see the state and county get their due.

It's OK with me. She doesn't deserve the attention. I like the way the local media is treating it.

KC claims to know not much about computers but tells the Drs. in her evaluation that she was setting up websites and doing computer work for friends as a living. jmo

That's another red flag for me that this video diary was indeed intended for public consumption. What 25 year old female in America needs any amount of time to figure out a new computer? They're completely self-explanatory. There's no figuring out.

Does anyone recall where to find pics that were posted around the time her two videos came out? There was one shot of her with a younger girl sitting to her left. Was that Jose Baez teenage daughter?

The twitpic of that one is on Amelia Sobel's twitter account.

That dessert lady (paraphrased) on Twitter is a riot,lol. If you need a laugh she is your ticket!! IMO

Well, well, well...Here we are a week later and we still don't know for sure who "hacked" OCA's computer. We still haven't seen all of the second vlog, must be something on it that's not for our eagle eye's and ear's. Once again we have lawyer's dropping off that fly strip. <modsnip> Mason and Mr <modsnip> are the only ones left. Hummmmm! Not to hard to figure out why. I can hardly wait until OCA double crosses <modsnip>.

I like how when we first heard about JB that he was apparently fired, now it's reported that he quit her. IMO, it is obvious and has always been, that since KC decided to put videos out there that her worth to JB has diminished immensily.Also, she was obviously not following his rules or to be fair, his recommendations that she not throw herself out there until he had the chance to solidify a deal considering it was the DT who has been paying and financially supporting her and protecting her since she was acquitted. Not a good ROI for Baez? So he walked.

Well, well, well...Here we are a week later and we still don't know for sure who "hacked" OCA's computer. We still haven't seen all of the second vlog, must be something on it that's not for our eagle eye's and ear's. Once again we have lawyer's dropping off that fly strip. <modsnip> Mason and Mr <modsnip> are the only ones left. Hummmmm! Not to hard to figure out why. I can hardly wait until OCA double crosses <modsnip>.

The Bar Association must be swelling with pride - has it ever been more apparent that the "people" representing FCA only did so for fame and self aggrandizement? These people need to be stopped. That is not the point of the legal system.

That's another red flag for me that this video diary was indeed intended for public consumption. What 25 year old female in America needs any amount of time to figure out a new computer? They're completely self-explanatory. There's no figuring out.

Also, what shrink in the world would recommend the most hated person in america, who's in hiding due to death threats, to take a video cam that could be leaked on the internet and record their thoughts for therapeutic purposes??? LMAO! Such bs...KC clearly said in her 4 minute cameo that she "had to get used to being on camera" it's pretty clear to me.

Thats cool. I really dont care if anyone pays her. No matter how much money she makes, shes insatiable. Nothing will ever make her truly happy and she will never have a true friend. Money doesnt equate happiness.

Especially when this is a one-time thing, her first exclusive interview will be her last.

KC will sit there and tell a fine old tale but ... how many different versions do we want to hear? -- especially when they are so vindictive against her own family and everyone but her. Playing the victim 100% in all aspects gets boring.

We want to hear the real story and we are NEVER going to get that so how many times can you watch or listen to KC tell another fantasy?

The many tales of Casey Anthony.

I like how when we first heard about JB that he was apparently fired, now it's reported that he quit her. IMO, it is obvious and has always been, that since KC decided to put videos out there that her worth to JB has diminished immensily.Also, she was obviously not following his rules or to be fair, his recommendations that she not throw herself out there until he had the chance to solidify a deal considering it was the DT who has been paying and financially supporting her and protecting her since she was acquitted. Not a good ROI for Baez? So he walked.

I think for JB the strategy was to wait until KC completed her probation so she could do the exclusive interview and be AWOL, either hidden in another State or out of the country -- to avoid the IRS and civil lawsuits.

That's the point IMO.

If KC does something while on probation she is tied to Florida and the DT care so it is easier for creditors to come after them ... so it dilutes KC's earnings and thus JB's cut.

KC is worthless unless they can negotiate any deal while avoiding her mounting debts.

KC just couldn't wait ... 10 minutes at a time ... she never thought about the bigger picture.

Interviewed by TheDirty? Please . . . isn't that in line with the National Enquirer? If you don't know who Hooman Karamian/Nik Richie is, he should be googled. I am a celebrity gossip reader :blushing:

Rats jumping ship . . . :floorlaugh:

Me too! He also just had a baby girl with his wife (Lorenzo Lamas' daughter)
How can he look into his baby girls eyes and still make this offer? Oh well, like I said earlier, if she must come out, The Dirty is the place for her.

I think for JB the strategy was to wait until KC completed her probation so she could do the exclusive interview and be AWOL, either hidden in another State or out of the country -- to avoid the IRS and civil lawsuits.

That's the point IMO.

If KC does something while on probation she is tied to Florida and the DT care so it is easier for creditors to come after them ... so it dilutes KC's earnings and thus JB's cut.

KC is worthless unless they can negotiate any deal while avoiding her mounting debts.

KC just couldn't wait ... 10 minutes at a time ... she never thought about the bigger picture.

And this is why the DT fought so hard over the probation issue, saying she had already served. Casey's probation may not be as restricting in many ways as a normal person's probation would be, but it is grounding her to Florida for a while. I sure hope JP doesn't allow her to be released early if there are any legal avenues available to him to keep her on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners