NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly let me say that my comments are is not intended to insult and are not poster specific. I found out pretty quickly after joining in here that my thinking re this case seems to be outside the box and in some instances very unpopular (and that's O.K. not complaining.) However I have made a couple of comments that weren't intended to lean in any way towards GBC being innocent in my mind, but simply questioning something from another perspective. My thoughts were received as being in GBC's favour and I was made to feel as though I should just shut my mouth.It is very clear that some posters will absolutely not allow other possibilities, to enter their thoughts re the very very slight possibility that someone else is responsible. I think this is why other possibilities are not put forward now. I tend to keep my thoughts private now and just read. I suggest others with likewise thinking do so as well perhaps. IMO Please believe me when I say no offence intended. This has been my experience and has resulted in me withdrawing from the conversation somewhat .Peace everyone :please: IMO

Not on this forum but on several others, I withdrew, after questioning the posted comments of some, then was vilified and accused of being a family member of GBC.
I am not.
It happens because we find it difficult to explain ourselves and our line of thinking, in text. (I think)
I am reluctant to say I believe the man in custody is guilty with the evidence so far revealed but will agree it certainly looks likely but what I hate is when other family members or friends are ridiculed, called names and accused without any proof of involvement.
I was banned from another place for "liking" a comment where a person made a very fair objection to sleuthing family who were not even in the country. I found that odd.
Now, I just lurk here looking for the latest info available and make comments when I can't help myself. Safest place for me because I find this is full of people with varying ideas and respectful of everyone elses views.

Yes I remember this... The person has said they had lunch or dinner with a friend who they hadn't seen for a year. This friend is a friend of ABC's and had the Thursday night had driving past they home around 11pm and saw a male and a female putting something in the back of one of the cars.

I remember the post, it was a friend of the poster who supposedly saw this. The poster said her friend had contacted the police and reported it to them. The poster was criticised by someone who said you wouldn't be able to see a car up the driveway because of a tree/bush that would have been in the way. The original poster didn't go on with the story. I have been past the house a few times, and I can tell you that a car and persons at the car, could well be visible from the roadway.

Such a busy man, Gerard... googling the fifth amendment, for what purpose , one can only roll ones eyes at, googling self incriminating behaviour, AND texting Allison.. getting the kids up, checking the weather, remembering to be Bruce every now and then.. my goodness me.

and what a mistake that was.. he texts, because there is no chance of her answering if he rings voice..

I am with the majority here about what is the most likely horrible
outcome that has become to interest me greatly.

IMO and in all honesty if my hubby had/was having any form of
outside marriage affair/going ons there is NO WAY in HELL he
would be in the same bedroom as me let alone the same bed.

Which if on the extremely unlikely event GBC is not the convicted
person might surely explain why he hadn't noticed Allison was missing......

I am with the majority here about what is the most likely horrible
outcome that has become to interest me greatly.

IMO and in all honesty if my hubby had/was having any form of
outside marriage affair/going ons there is NO WAY in HELL he
would be in the same bedroom as me let alone the same bed.

Which if on the extremely unlikely event GBC is not the convicted
person might surely explain why he hadn't noticed Allison was missing......

I thought that too - were there enough bedrooms though or was she bunking in with one of the girls - I would have put him on the couch though but that is where he saw her watching the footy show :banghead:

Such a busy man, Gerard... googling the fifth amendment, for what purpose , one can only roll ones eyes at, googling self incriminating behaviour, AND texting Allison.. getting the kids up, checking the weather, remembering to be Bruce every now and then.. my goodness me.

and what a mistake that was.. he texts, because there is no chance of her answering if he rings voice..

don't forget 'making lunches'

And for those who suggested I put some alternative scenarios and questions:

1. What if ABC did go out to meet somebody, and that somebody - as yet unnamed - did the dastardly deed? We don't know for sure WHAT cars were seen, where, and by whom. The police haven't released any details about what info they have in that regard.

2. What was the significance of the screams heard down by the park along Rafting Ground Road? The timescale would fit. And nobody has come forward to discount those as being just people mucking about. Or any other mischief....

3. Don't overlook the fact that the most direct route from the BC house to Kholo Creek is along Rafting Ground Rd to Moggill Road then turn right. Very few - if any - locals from Brookfield would even think of going all the way back into Kenmore, around the roundabout, then all the way out again along Moggill Road....

Yup - once again, I agree that the circumstantial evidence points very strongly towards GBC as being the guilty party, with or without assistance.

But there ARE alternatives, as unlikely as they may seem.

Of course, if GBC's iPhone happened to have GPS location services running in the background (lots of apps use it, even if you may not know about it) and a GPS record showing his phone going to Kholo Creek were to be uncovered, then that WOULD be even stronger evidence. But it would still only show that his phone was there - not necessarily that HE was. At least - that's how a defence lawyer would put it....

And yes - I have a plenty thick enough skin to cop criticism. Don't worry about offending ;) If I stir a beehive, I'd expect to get stung...

And for those who suggested I put some alternative scenarios and questions:

1. What if ABC did go out to meet somebody, and that somebody - as yet unnamed - did the dastardly deed? We don't know for sure WHAT cars were seen, where, and by whom. The police haven't released any details about what info they have in that regard.

2. What was the significance of the screams heard down by the park along Rafting Ground Road? The timescale would fit. And nobody has come forward to discount those as being just people mucking about. Or any other mischief....

3. Don't overlook the fact that the most direct route from the BC house to Kholo Creek is along Rafting Ground Rd to Moggill Road then turn right. Very few - if any - locals from Brookfield would even think of going all the way back into Kenmore, around the roundabout, then all the way out again along Moggill Road....

Yup - once again, I agree that the circumstantial evidence points very strongly towards GBC as being the guilty party, with or without assistance.

But there ARE alternatives, as unlikely as they may seem.

Of course, if GBC's iPhone happened to have GPS location services running in the background (lots of apps use it, even if you may not know about it) and a GPS record showing his phone going to Kholo Creek were to be uncovered, then that WOULD be even stronger evidence. But it would still only show that his phone was there - not necessarily that HE was. At least - that's how a defence lawyer would put it....

And yes - I have a plenty thick enough skin to cop criticism. Don't worry about offending ;) If I stir a beehive, I'd expect to get stung...

LOL if I stir a beehive I expect honey dammit :)

Not on this forum but on several others, I withdrew, after questioning the posted comments of some, then was vilified and accused of being a family member of GBC.
I am not.
It happens because we find it difficult to explain ourselves and our line of thinking, in text. (I think)
I am reluctant to say I believe the man in custody is guilty with the evidence so far revealed but will agree it certainly looks likely but what I hate is when other family members or friends are ridiculed, called names and accused without any proof of involvement.
I was banned from another place for "liking" a comment where a person made a very fair objection to sleuthing family who were not even in the country. I found that odd.
Now, I just lurk here looking for the latest info available and make comments when I can't help myself. Safest place for me because I find this is full of people with varying ideas and respectful of everyone elses views.

I really dont think any of Gerards family are posting on forums lol. Glad you stuck around here btw.

Of course he has to text her... he has to have a record of this, as well. He has to appear anxious and a little bit worried.. this is what men with missing wives do..

but then something forces an error, and he has to ring the police at 7.14am. the timing is all shot to hell, and things go downhill for Gerard after that.

the chipped tooth is only the piece given at the bail hearing, Doc.. the prosecutor doesnt have to give anything except what will prevent bail. Certainly doesnt have to give everything at this stage.. Committal, a bit more.. Trial. everything.

so your assumption that is the only injury is a common one but not exactly in alignment with the process of a bail hearing.

Fair point. And I am not a legal expert, but I would presume that the defence would be given access, under the rules of discovery, to the autopsy report at least.... Or if not, and there WERE other injuries, then surely the prosecutor would have countered the defence's claim there and then?

Are they allowed to withhold the autopsy findings from the defence team?

How did the defence team know there was a chipped left lower tooth?

But what if she hasn't been murdered yet? We are only assuming that she's been murdered earlier in the evening. We actually have no time of death as of yet...
She's going out to meet someone, perhaps one of GBC's mistresses want to chat about something... perhaps ABC is meeting a lover?

Perhaps she calls the FIL... Perhaps the reason she calls the FIL is because she wants to talk to the FIL and she can't do it on her phone because perhaps it's missing...

Then she leaves the house to meet him at the bridge.... where the cars are possibly seen... She leaves the house much later than we all think for whatever reason...
Things go wrong, she dies... GBC is covering for someone else... someone.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OK, so this is getting better Isabell. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads