PO Box 197
Weleetka, OK 74880-0197

(405) 786-2459
Listing Details

this is from www.whitepages.com
searching "placker" "weleetka" "ok"

what sites do others use for searching?

i use google earth to get understanding the layout of almost every case

for what it's worth, i'm thinking the cell was skyla's. i am under the impression taylor's folks were just getting by.

Well, Skyla's uncle was the one who said her family was very poor. I believe the phone was probably a family cell phone they let Taylor carry when she was away from the house.

Thanks for finding those, No!! :) Looks like there are a few of them in Weleetka. Surely, they are related.

Thanks for trying, Taxi...but nope. It times out on me. It is the only site I cannot access tonite and I don't get it. Did I use it so much they banned me?! LOL

LOL, or you may get this message when you search for a name:

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Darn it.

noZme, I just plugged Peter Placker's name (ooohhh, I'm so not going there with the pickled peppers) into Veromi.net to see if that brought up relatives so we could look at them.

forgot to say
at white pages if you click details on a listing, there is a ms virtual earth map which you can drag & move... also choose map, satellite or hybrid

noZme, I just plugged Peter Placker's name (ooohhh, I'm so not going there with the pickled peppers) into Veromi.net to see if that brought up relatives so we could look at them.
:eek: Peter Placker picked a peck?!

I have reached the point where my humor had to come to the surface. I just can't go to bed thinking about these two lovely little girls, innocently going for a walk, being killed. It blows my mind how anyone can do this.

IMO, I think you'd have to be a hardened criminal and be fearful of prison if you can do something like this. :mad: :(

Was Joe Mosher on any of the videos? There's a Jo Mosher (aka JD Mosher) (Indian American male) with a drug record.

Unless I have him confused with Skyla's uncle...yes. I think I am tired. Nite all! Let's stop on a happier note like Taxi mentioned. :) We will hopefully learn more tomorrow.

ETA: He was on this morning and Joe is definitely Skyla's uncle.

I think Joe Mosher is the uncle of Skyla Whitaker. I think you maybe onto something with the Vicky Paschal-Placker tho!

Vicky (or Vickie or Vickey)Placker is Peter Placker's wife. I wonder if she's also known as Vicky Paschal-Placker.

Good work guys.
NoZme,
Any information is good information until LE finds out who and why. ;)

Can I post this here?
5 Record(s) Found.TR-2002-9101/02/2002State of Oklahoma v. Placker, Christopher R Placker, Christopher R (Defendant)TR-2002-9201/02/2002State of Oklahoma v. Placker, Christopher R Placker, Christopher R (Defendant)TR-2002-9301/02/2002State of Oklahoma v. Placker, Christopher R Placker, Christopher R (Defendant)PO-2005-206808/17/2005TOUIA ANN DUNCAN MINOR CHILD v. CHRISTOPHER RYAN PLACKER PLACKER, CHRISTOPHER RYAN (Defendant)PO-2007-288211/27/2007DUNCAN, TOUIA v. PLACKER, CHRISTOPHER

One convicition for a child, who I will not name, a protective order was granted against Christopher. This is posted on a document open to the public.

He has 3 traffic court convicitions.

And this EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER ISSUED GRANTED. COURT DATE 9-9-05
MINOR CHILD , Plaintiff

I posted this earlier and feel like I was totally ignored. Both of these girls were the only girl in their classroom. The ratio of students was low at only 1 girl to 10 boys according to 2006. The ratio of boys might have been higher now. We're talking a real rural area and I wonder if they were targeted for some reason. The girls were known to frequently walk this road, so I suspect the killer was waiting for them. I know I might be reaching, but it might be something to look into.

I just didn't have anything to add to your comment, kahskye! Don't feel ignored. :blowkiss: It's something they should look into, most definitely.

txsvicki, can you tell me what a bar ditch is? I don't have a clue what that might be! TIA!

i got side-tracked, but stumbled on 2 neat sites i'll go back to

i think i got the girls switched in an earlier post.... worked in my yard all day, i'm beat............. wish we had gotten an earlier start !!!!!!!!!

I started doing some searches early on, but one of the articles spelled the town "weeletka" and that produced hardley any results for me, as you can imagine. I gave up because I thought LE had a suspect or three in mind. Grrr to come back to hear that they have nothing (that we know of anyway). :mad:

Nite all. :blowkiss: May we all wake up to answers for these poor families in the morning.

From same site as arrest info posted on page 7 of this thread.
We need to find out if the protective orders were against one of the murdered girl's sister.
Protective Order:
PROTECTIVE ORDER)

Filed: 11/27/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads