NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I picked up on that too. Seems to me sandy's dad is into rental homes as an investment. I maybe wrong but it also seems to me the homes are occupied by family members. Nothing wrong with that but I wonder if he has mortgages that would come due every month. Speculation of course.

Yes he did change his tune, didn't he want to know what happened to Erica and was concerned?

He could just be cosigning for his family members to get into a house, his name on paper but they all take care of their own mortgage payments. My parents did the same thing for three kids until they built up their own credit.

Notice that SP's father is not badmouthing the adoptive couple. From the WCNC article:

Casey’s father tells NBC Charlotte he saw her pull Erica to the ground by her hair and says Casey hated Erica. He also says his 9-year-old granddaughter told him Casey hit her on the head with toys. He adds he hopes Casey does not regain custody of her kids.

Sandy Parsons’ father Williams disagrees.

“They’re good. They love their kids, so I hope this mess will be over soon,” he says.

The father sees Casey drag EP down to ground by her hair. Yet, no one calls. If I see a child being abused in WaL MART , I call security, I am not ashamed. If adults are abusive to a child in public, WHAT S HAPPENNG AT HOME N PRVATE.

Oh my goodness.....I have only read part of this thread, but I can not believe how evil this woman is!!!!!!!!!! this is one of the worst things I have read.

It is like they are running a puppy farm and using children to make money.

After reading that doctor phil transcript I am sure that poor girl is murdered. This woman is pure evil... Who would get paid as a surrogate, tell the natural parents the baby is dead to try and be paid by others as a surrogate and then use the baby that is not naturally theirs. If she was talking to two other couples it means she would have told at least one of them that she had miscarried as well. Breaking so many hearts.

What a horrible person, I hope this woman ends up in jail and the inmates get to hear about how this woman uses children and birth to make money...

I'm not caught up yet. HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell is talking about this case and reported the search warrant collected teeth. Has anyone said mitochondrial dna? we know her biological mother right?

She had developmental issues. She is a specia needs child. I am led to believe that she was receiving SSI benefits and not "welfare" I have famiy members who are state social workers If Erica was receiviing "welfare" she wouold have had a caseworker. SSI (social security) wouldn't require follow-up.

I wanted to point out that the $634/month that the Parsons have been receiving for Erica is an adoption assistance payment from the North Carolina Department of Social Services. It is not the same as SSI (disability). This is not to say that Erica was not also receiving SSI (disability), only that the monthly check of $634 is not a SSI (disability) check.

http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dss/adoption/

Nancy Grace will be covering this tonight, per Marc Klaas. I hope he's on the show. Sorry for the last minute! Just found out now.

Unbelievable huh? And we have another invisible nanny.

Oh my goodness.....I have only read part of this thread, but I can not believe how evil this woman is!!!!!!!!!! this is one of the worst things I have read.

It is like they are running a puppy farm and using children to make money.

After reading that doctor phil transcript I am sure that poor girl is murdered. This woman is pure evil... Who would get paid as a surrogate, tell the natural parents the baby is dead to try and be paid by others as a surrogate and then use the baby that is not naturally theirs. If she was talking to two other couples it means she would have told at least one of them that she had miscarried as well. Breaking so many hearts.

What a horrible person, I hope this woman ends up in jail and the inmates get to hear about how this woman uses children and birth to make money...

I'm new to this thread and... I'm just stunned and confused.

I think the one that sandy and casy live in was a repo when steve bought it. I saw it online with boarded up windows. moo

Might have been a repo, they might have got it for less than was owed but I'm sure it wasn't free.

He could just be cosigning for his family members to get into a house, his name on paper but they all take care of their own mortgage payments. My parents did the same thing for three kids until they built up their own credit.

If WP and JP are on the deed, they're also responsible for any mortgage on the property, unless they paid cash. I am not aware if they have a mortgage on any of their properties.

Yes it would have. If none of the other children had special needs any state money received to foster them and I believe there would have been money if they were set up as official foster parents stops with an adoption. The reason the money continues with some special needs adoptions out of foster care is to encourage the adoption of the child and provide care that might be available. http://info.dhhs.state.nc.us/olm/manuals/dss/csm-78/man/CScXIII-05.htm#TopOfPage for those who want to read up on adoption assistance payments. Not that it matters really but do we know when she was adopted. I understand that she could have been placed at 2 weeks but that would not be when it was finalized. I am pretty sure that it would have been too early for the federal tax credit for special needs adoptions to factor in but was curious.

:welcome:

:drumroll: to Websleuths :drumroll:

quietgirl!!!!

:balloons:

Great to have you with us!!

I haven't watched NG in a very long time. She is covering this case right now.

This whole thing smells very bad to me!

:notgood:

It just echoes to me, Caylee. With the exception of this child being reported "missing" two years later! WTF? :doh:

Psychologist says that CP is belittling the child by saying Erica didn't want to come home. A common tactic of child abusers is belittling.

I noticed this yesterday when i seen her pic on Dr Phil but wasn't sure but the more i see it and now hearing they found teeth iam sure of it. Yesterday on the show i seen the one pic of erica and she is smiling but not showing any teeth it looks like she is missing all her teeth her smile looks like a very old person the way her smile sinks in has anyone else noticed this ..

A really good question on NG. When is the last time anyone outside of the family saw Erica?

A really good question on NG. When is the last time anyone outside of the family saw Erica?

I've been around this thread since very early on, and if anyone outside the family has come forward to confirm seeing her EVER I've missed it.

I strongly question whether she is even 13 in any of those photos. It's my opinion that CP was laying the groundwork about Erica being very small for age (per missing person report) to cover for something else, such as her not actually having photos of Erica past age (10ish?), malnourishment, being missing longer than two years, something.

Besides--if the family hadn't seen her in two years, how the heck would they even know if she was still "small for her age"? Maybe she hit puberty, got a growth spurt, etc.

Wanna hear something ironic?? I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the case, but Cloie Goodman died on July 30th 2005.....and it was exactly 8 years later that Erica was reported missing......

She actually died July 11th 2005

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What strikes me about this case....This husband is clearly under the control of the wife. He has no voice in interviews on his own. He looks ashamed, sheepish....and waits for direction. It's disgusting to see these two nutjobs getting any kind of attention. But how will we know the truth about little Erica, unless we study them first?

Hello everybody:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member