Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the only explanations I could come up with as well. Could someone from the apt. complex office be in cahoots with her?

Thought the same thing... and it wouldn't necessarily have to be an employee.. maybe even someone who just lives there and has reason to be in and out of the office...

Like I said, just really curious on this point. I'll be quiet about it now. :D

Same here... and while it may not be relevant to where Caylee is today... i'm just curious!!

Well if she fabricated the email from Universal, she may have had someone go in there as part of the coverup, or she could have gone in disguise. Let's remember, she had quite a lot of time to work on the coverup, if that's what she did.

Sorry for going o/t, but I was wondering why it taking so long for this thread to load for me, got to the bottem of the page and realised there were 307 users and 199 of them are guests. WOW

She cracked me up last night when she didn't like what her guest defense attorneys said and she cut away from them and goes, "Thanks for nothing guys!"

She has such balls. LOL Sometimes I'm like "YES! Go Nancy!" and sometimes I can't stand her.

ETA: Some of these people that come on her show are gluttons for punishment. I wouldn't want her to make me out to be an idiot on national tv, but then again if they are defense attorneys I think looking like an idiot is something they've dealt with and gotten used to by now. LOL

Lol, what bugs me is how often NG gets the facts wrong. But I sure love it when she gets it right. The attorneys are funny to watch when they laugh at her. She does understand their job though. The other night a defense attorney was slamming Casey and Nancy told him off for not acting like one.

They only remembered Zenaida becuase she was "very hispanic". I wonder if they had brought a pic of any hispanic women with bleach blond hair (as it appeared on the video last night) and it wasnt zenaida would they have thought it was her anyways?JMO.

Well if she fabricated the email from Universal, she may have had someone go in there as part of the coverup, or she could have gone in disguise. Let's remember, she had quite a lot of time to work on the coverup, if that's what she did.

That is very true... I guess at this point we're thinking ummm.. 31 DAYS maybe??

I've seen the festering in his mannerisms and facial expressions. When he has tried to literally shrug off questions by media with his shoulders and give a laugh -not a real laugh - a laugh like, "you've got to be kidding me. take a hike." He has seemed angry and upset the whole time. It is easier to show anger than hurt. Today was most certainly both. If I lived over there, I would certainly be passing out fliers and trying to help. The media hasn't really urged anyone to help find Caylee by simply posting her missing poster. They show it, but are more focused on finding 'shocker news'. :(

Cindy on grandpa rant, why today, what happened? She says he's been angry all along, used the word "festering" and then used the phrase "coming to a head". hmmmm

See, I just think we are seeing the REAL George. You can play a part just so long until your true colors show.
As far as Casey not wanting to visit with Lee...I feel it was a "tit for tat" thing. They blew off two visits with here this week. IMHO Casey will sit in jail and never say a word. She has nothing to lose at this point. I think the only things she would have to tell is that Caylee is no longer with us.

Did the family blow off the visits this week, or was Casey refusing to see her mom to begin with. Remember how she spoke to her mother in that one taped call, after only wanting her boyfriends number, she wanted to speak with her brother Lee.

Cindys excuse of not having visits this week sounded lame, and now within less than 24 hours of the warrent release, she now refuses to see her brother?

IMO, Georges tirade this morning was long over due. One can only imagine the Anthonys discussions behind closed doors. George has finally been put in the hot seat since his revelation about the gas cans. I think George was lashing out at anyone in his path. Things are not going their way. They now have a normal life that is surreal, certainly not one that I would relish. I don't think they heard anything traumatic, otherwise Cindy wouldn't be out there. What I do think happened is they reviewed what has happened in the last couple of days and like Cindy said things just came to a head.
It has to be extremely stressful to function everyday. I think they have figured out that
there is minimal hope that Caylee will be back and part of their family. They are trying to put up a good front by putting on those t-shirts, but they have to know in their hearts that it is an exercise in futility. IMO, George wants this to be over, but is frustrated that no one can get thru to Casey and make her talk. Add the fact that Casey refused to see Lee this morning and it just lit Georges fuse.

OME

I started a birthday thread for Caylee. I know her birthday isn't until tomorrow, but what's wrong with sending wishes and prayers for 2 days?

I needed to take a different direction than just sitting here waiting on news of this baby girl being dragged out of a lake or worse. It's heartbreaking..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68685
Just went on the thread to leave birthday wishes and hit the back button immediately, I couldn't do it. Started thinking of my 2 year old and her birthday coming up soon and of Caylee not being there to enjoy her birthday with her family. Felt something very weird and started crying, something I have not felt through out this whole thing. Poor little angel.

See, I just think we are seeing the REAL George. You can play a part just so long until your true colors show.
As far as Casey not wanting to visit with Lee...I feel it was a "tit for tat" thing. They blew off two visits with here this week. IMHO Casey will sit in jail and never say a word. She has nothing to lose at this point. I think the only things she would have to tell is that Caylee is no longer with us.

ITA! Casey had her feelings hurt that know one came to see her...so she bites off her nose to spite her face..

Of course Casey is sick. It's always about HER. :boohoo:

They only remembered Zenaida becuase she was "very hispanic". I wonder if they had brought a pic of any hispanic women with bleach blond hair (as it appeared on the video last night) and it wasnt zenaida would they have thought it was her anyways?JMO.
I am Hispanic and dont think her hair was blonde. I looked at the video again to see where it might seem blonde and say her hair as more orange/redish. I have gone through a million colors myself.

And jealous of her child

That's why I think she killed Caylee to spite her mother.

Remember her saying to Christine, about her parents: "They only care about Caylee. They don't care about me...they only want to find Caylee."

She was jealous of the attention Caylee got. Sick.

a lawyer stating his client's mental capacity is opinion . . . it will take a psychiatrist to diagnose Casey as mental.

but he said that AFTER her evaluation. And I am sure that he got to see her psych evaluation.

Yes! I heard all the bullying too! Especially when she was saying it was a big waste of time talking to her own family and how she spoke to Cindy. I feel like they have been walking on eggshells with Casey the whole time, in fear that they will never find Caylee -if they piss her off.

Like I said before she is bullying the family.

She bullied them with FEAR implying they might loose Caylee for ever with stupid half-words and half-explanations and imaginary threats from imaginay enemies, that made no sence to you, to me, or even the gp. But they were bullied to believe her, emotionally bullied to take her side, what could they do after all?

She also bullied them for their loyalty. Unless the believed her account they were no loyal to ger and again they were endangering Caylee's life.

Now it is not so easy to bully them with words. Grandparents have way more ACCESS TO ACCURATE INFORMATION, than Casey has in jail. She cannot bully them with the fear that Casey is the key to the people that are holding Caylee. Not anymore.

So she will bully them by refusing to see them. She will stop talking to them like she stopped talking to the police a long time ago. She will bully them with the information of what she did to Caylee and where Caylee is and by cutting the access gparents have to Casey.

She tried to manipulate the police...it didn't work...she stopped talking to them.
She manipulated the family...it worked for a little while...it seems not anymore...she will stop talking to them.
She will only talk to her laywer and that is because the lawyer is PAID to believe her sociopathic lies.

caylee bday is tomorrow and just like the father did today casey is going to crack herself i hope!

Just went on the thread to leave birthday wishes and hit the back button immediately, I couldn't do it. Started thinking of my 2 year old and her birthday coming up soon and of Caylee not being there to enjoy her birthday with her family. Felt something very weird and started crying, something I have not felt through out this whole thing. Poor little angel.

I know (Hugs) I was crying while I made the thread. It's gutwrenching. That's just all I know to say...

the best advice here, yet!

I think that the family needs to stop talking and get a spokesperson. The media is making this into a circus and it's not about Caylee. They need to leave the family alone already and let them work the pieces together. Focus on Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23