Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Okay I talked to my Dad, who has done many grand jury's, he's a retired Police Chief/FBI, he was also a detective for forged documents and forensics -

first he said the grandy jury should only be a few days - he says the prosecution only has to show enough evidence to get the charge they won't show all the evidence because the defense will be there but the defense will not have any opportunity to defend Casey

Authorities can dismiss the neglect charge if homicide is charged but most likely won't her check charges will also be prosecuted AND something I didn't know - Casey, if found not guilty CAN BE CHARGED AGAIN - being that she has a federal charge of the checks and if there is a way for the federal ability to charge her with something they will - I didn't know this

ALSO he said that almost for certain, Cindy Anthony will be charged with accessory to murder - my Dad said that her statements, tampering with evidence and witnesses, it's almost a guarantee she will be charged - but she can also get a deal, immunity for testifying against the defense

Now my Dad has not been following the case closely, but from what he does read he sees no chance for Casey at all

That is some good information to know...
and i hope Cindy gets charged with something!

I believe she was near her parents' house. I felt it was very suspicious then. Here's what I posted on the calendar after mapping and geocoding the tower locations where she pinged:

No cellular activity until . . .
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

11:28:17 - cell tower pings near Anthony home during a text message from AL
(28.4547222 -81.2636111)

11:28:50 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home when KC calls AL (4547222 -81.2636111; tower address is 8600 Currituck Sound Ln, which is 9.3 mi from AmScot and 2.7 mi from Anthony home)

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

11:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .

3:03 pm - cell tower pings near Lowell Blvd (1.8 mi from RM and 5.7 from AL) until . . .

8:32 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until past midnight into the next day

So which of those pings show her close to the airport on the morning of the 27th?

I believe she was near her parents' house. I felt it was very suspicious then. Here's what I posted on the calendar after mapping and geocoding the tower locations where she pinged:

No cellular activity until . . .
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

11:28:17 - cell tower pings near Anthony home during a text message from AL
(28.4547222 -81.2636111)

11:28:50 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home when KC calls AL (4547222 -81.2636111; tower address is 8600 Currituck Sound Ln, which is 9.3 mi from AmScot and 2.7 mi from Anthony home)

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

11:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .

3:03 pm - cell tower pings near Lowell Blvd (1.8 mi from RM and 5.7 from AL) until . . .

8:32 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until past midnight into the next day

So according to this & LP's theory Caylee was in the trunk of KC's car at amscott in the early morning hours of the 27th

Sometime around 10am she (walks to amscott from Tony's ?)

Gets back in her car & drives to the location of the airport, disposes of Caylee & then drives back to amscott?

LP said that he thinks Casey dumped the body on June 26th because Casey called Amy and told her, "I got rid of the smell in my car." It's his opinion that based on this, that's when the body was dumped.

Although he didn't say it, I think LP's theory is that after picking up food at Cindy's house, Casey went back to where she buried Caylee one more time to make sure she didn't leave any evidence behind.

that makes since. She knew she was dumping the car, and may not have a chance to get back there anytime soon. so she drove over there one more time to check and make sure nothing disturbed the grave over night.

The car was towed before she bought any of the groceries at Target ...

What I mean KC had those items in his Apt from the July 10 shopping day..Tony though, when interviewed, confused those items with what she had in the bags on the day he picked her up from amsoct KWIM?

Maybe Casey didn't think she'd be around if anybody ever looked for anything.

I don't think Casey put a lot of planning in her crimes, BUT, she had to know Amy would notice $1300 missing. I think Casey thought she had a few days before Amy caught on.

But, as Casey said, she got some cash for backup.

I think Casey was just enjoying last stolen moments with Tony. Maybe she would have stolen money from Tony, too, before heading elsewhere.

IMO
I keep thinking she seemed to care less about being caught. She had to have known she could be arrested for this. Mama C wouldn't be able to bail her out of this. What was her plan?

LP said that he thinks Casey dumped the body on June 26th because Casey called Amy and told her, "I got rid of the smell in my car." It's his opinion that based on this, that's when the body was dumped.

Although he didn't say it, I think LP's theory is that after picking up food at Cindy's house, Casey went back to where she buried Caylee one more time to make sure she didn't leave any evidence behind.
LP said the 27th

So which of those pings show her close to the airport on the morning of the 27th?
I would have to map them; will do that soon. But I do know that Orlando International Airport seems too far south. Orlando Executive Airport is closer. I'll do some searching and post back.

Okay I talked to my Dad, who has done many grand jury's, he's a retired Police Chief/FBI, he was also a detective for forged documents and forensics -

first he said the grandy jury should only be a few days - he says the prosecution only has to show enough evidence to get the charge they won't show all the evidence because the defense will be there but the defense will not have any opportunity to defend Casey

Authorities can dismiss the neglect charge if homicide is charged but most likely won't her check charges will also be prosecuted AND something I didn't know - Casey, if found not guilty CAN BE CHARGED AGAIN - being that she has a federal charge of the checks and if there is a way for the federal ability to charge her with something they will - I didn't know this

ALSO he said that almost for certain, Cindy Anthony will be charged with accessory to murder - my Dad said that her statements, tampering with evidence and witnesses, it's almost a guarantee she will be charged - but she can also get a deal, immunity for testifying against the defense

Now my Dad has not been following the case closely, but from what he does read he sees no chance for Casey at all

Let me check the accessory statutes again. I believe that Florida is amazingly forgiving on that particular charge relative to family of the defendant. However, as far as obstruction and interfering with investigation, they are like anyone else...

I'm totally confused by this theory.

How did KC get from Tony's to amscott?

Didn't Tony say that KC left early in the morning on the 27th?

Why would she leave the car in the amscott parking lot with Caylee's body in the trunk & then risk going back to the car - get in it & drive to the airport to dispose of the body & then go back to amscott?

But Tony picked her up at amscott on June 27th & KC had Tyson Chicken & Popsicles so how is it possible that Those are the items from the Target receipt dated July 10th?
When I like something...I usually buy it to keep on hand when I run out. Her mom probably bought the ones she took to Tony's that day.

So according to this & LP's theory Caylee was in the trunk of KC's car at amscott in the early morning hours of the 27th

Sometime around 10am she (walks to amscott from Tony's ?)

Gets back in her car & drives to the location of the airport, disposes of Caylee & then drives back to amscott?
This is "just a suppose," but if the car was at Amscot three days and was then towed, could it technically be the 28th that it was first noticed? That being the first day, the 29th the second day, and the 30th the third day??

I agree with Nancy, no way will they be able to determine cause of death if they find Caylee's body now.

If Caylee's skull was crushed or bones nicked by a knife, that might be a strong hint.

Not saying that is what happened.

But, after Casey turned down a lessor plea that would have led to recovering Caylee's body, I have been suspicious about what Caylee's body will prove. I also think Casey's nightsweats and her disassociation point in that direction.

IMO

This is "just a suppose," but if the car was at Amscot three days and was then towed, could it technically be the 28th that it was first noticed? That being the first day, the 29th the second day, and the 30th the third day??

The Amscot manager said she first noticed the car on the 27th. Tony said he picked Casey up at Amscot on the 27th.

I'm totally confused by this theory.

How did KC get from Tony's to amscott?

Didn't Tony say that KC left early in the morning on the 27th?

Why would she leave the car in the amscott parking lot with Caylee's body in the trunk & then risk going back to the car - get in it & drive to the airport to dispose of the body & then go back to amscott?
Tony's apartment isn't very far and she could easily have walked. LA could have given her a ride, too.

To Casey, nothing is risky. She wouldn't have a problem with going back to get the car with the body in it, imo.

A question...Padilla said she called JCPenney...do we know what that was about? Did she then stop/shop at JCPenney, is their a receipt? If so, when...and why, I wonder? Forgive me, I'm a bit behind here...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back