2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take back everything I said about commercial breaks on IS. I now find them a welcome and exciting break.

This is so stupid. I think I'd rather watch paint dry.

What will be the end result of this lesson? What will he say to contradict the SA. Can he just say that first then explain?

IDK,

Maybe he is going to say that the maggots were from some food source? And of course the Garbage.

I think what Baez will do here is try and have this witness say that the particular bugs found in the trunk and trash were attracted by the trash.

No, I don't think so. In his depo he said there should have been many, many more flies than what were found. That's what made me think of the pesticide used in the trunk causing high levels of chloroform.

How ironic. He says the bugs are interested in "Self Preservation".

When does the Etch-A-Scetch come out?
MOO

Huntington's purpose is to prove an alternate timeline of death for the defense, even though the defense says she died on a specific day? color me confused...

Maybe one of the bugs carried the heart shaped sticker away from the body. :rolleyes:

hmmmm talk about subjective, who is right?

#CayleeAnthony Jury looks like eyes glazing over. 1-5 trying to take this in.by bobkealing via twitter at 8:32 AM

Some of the jurors are surprisingly engaged with the bug testimony. Jurors 13 and 14 taking tons of notes. Juror 5 looks over it, though.by stevehelling via twitter at 8:32 AM

Jurors are paying close attention. some are taking notes, others are leaning forward. #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:32 AM

You are kidding. Wow. Before Caylee was identified. That just raises my hinky meter. JB knew it was the baby was there all along and he did not tell LE. How unethical and very shady.

You know, that's what Leonard P said... I know people don't like him, but he did say last night...

how many cases has this guy testified in that were NOT homocides? answer ZERO. Ever in a case of a child drowning? answer No.

Next witness

Okay, so while we are waiting for the maggots to get to college and graduate school............... does anyone know who this lady is?
COULD she be the grief nurse --------> Doesn't the state have a depo scheduled with the internet grief nurse lady today?
day2107.jpg

Now get back to those Arthropods people! LMAO

They move away from the food souce....meaning Caylee....ICA now is your cue to cry.....:maddening:

He is going to say the maggots went from the dumpster next to the car into the car. Moving away from the "Food source"

Jurors getting a lesson in bug metamorphosis. 8 and 13 are taking notes. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 8:35 AM

okay...does everyone notice that Casey seems very happy today....she loves all the attention...she thinks she's going to win....

#CaseyAnthony is at table with the assistant of Dorothy Sims. Just the two of them. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:34 AM

Anyone see Mr. Mason today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members