*REVISIT* Does Anyone Feel Sad for Casey? Or Family Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sad for her and people like her.

She is sick. I fell compassion for sick people.

I think something is missing in her brain. The part that stops most people from commiting murder, from being so cold that she can act like nothing happened for "31 days", go dancing while her child is missing or dead. Regardless that she was kidnapped, killed or died by accident.

I don't think it has anything to do with the way she was brought up because, to my knowledge, Lee hasn't killed anyone. Criminals have siblings that are good people and don't understand what their brother or sister has done. They were raised in the same conditions, by the same parents, went to the same schools and turn out totally different. How? Why?

So, I choose to believe it is something physical, a rare and undetectable birth defect that shows only when it is too late.

It is probably not possible, but I have to believe it is. Otherwise, the world would be a very scary place.:eek:

Zero, nada, zilch, zip amount of sympathy or compassion for Casey. This "nightmare" she is living in (as referenced yesterday by the now infamous JB) was created by the girl looking back at her in the mirror. She could have prevented this entire horrible scenario. Instead, not only did she cause it, she has exacerbated the agony by standing by her lies for months while her beautiful daughter lays somewhere and rots. She makes me nauseous.

Not me, I don't feel bad for her at all. I have a 3 year old daughter myself, so...no, I hope Casey gets life in prison & is guilt-ridden over her actions for the rest of her life.

Welp, at least I know I won't be selected as a juror - lol....

i only joined this site because of the casey anthony case and my obsession with it. i have read every document dump, watched every video, read AND heard the transcripts from all involved, and I KNOW that kc is guilty of killing her child.

i, like 99% of you, have been condemning her. she's wrong.

but right now, even after the gj hearing, the picture of her in the unbuttoned blue shirt and white glasses, the flippancy at the press conference and the crocodile tear, i actually feel bad for her.

even though she killed her child, even though she stole, lied, and cheated friends and family... even though she failed her parents and dropped out of school and lied to her grandmother, and even though she was promiscuous and had a child without a husband... is she undeserving of our compassion? because of all these actions we can safely say that at some point she was a victim too. of something BAD.

you might all think that she is evil. but right now, i don't. i feel that she is incredibly lost and scared and ripped off... don't know by who, but someone affected her... right now i honestly feel very sad for her.

this does not mean in any way that i understand or support her actions. i just think that if anyone could get to the point that she did in her behavior, then that in itself, is very tragic. she is not okay with it... no way.

okay... it's late, i'll read this when i wake up, i had a long day. but i really feel this way right now. i'm probably just being insane.

peace in the middle east,
david.

It's called 'Stockholm Syndrome'.

i think that kc is a piece of ****. i think that kc has blown it beyond belief. i think that kc is guilty of murdering her daughter.

what i'm saying is that to get to that point... to become a person who could do this... it's sad.

i know i suck.

i understand exactly what you are saying here, so you are not alone, and you don't suck.

David, good on you for being a compassionate person.

That being said, the answer is no.

KC apparently stole from everyone around her, even her aged and disabled grandfather, because she did not want to work for a living.

It appears that she coldly murdered a helpless baby who stood between her and her men and her parties. This, when she KNEW her own mother and at least one friend would have been happy to adopt Caylee. Then, she drove around for a week with the poor baby's body in the trunk of her car. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Please don't be fooled by that dewey little face, David. There is no one home where KCs soul should be.

Sociopaths are skilled chameleons. If you knew KC, and she sensed your compassion, she'd exploit that compassion.

What if she was still free, and got pregnant, again? What if she married a man with a large death benefit on his life insurance policy?

KC is not a victim. KC is a very dangerous preditor.

MOO

I have no compassion for KC at all. She is an adult and could have made a better choice regarding the raising of Caylee. I kept hoping it was an accidental death and she panicked and the coverup and the lies continuing with this famliy just made it worse. The evidence that we know of, does not support it was accidental, and once all the other evidences is released at trial I think it will disgust us much more. I hoped and prayed it was an accident...........I might have in time found a little compassion for her, but in light of the GJ, and the charges..................... it looks more like MURDER.

In time I might be able to find forgiveness in my heart for her, and this CRAZY family, but it is going to take a long time for that to register in my heart. According to the evidence this child is DEAD, and I do think Caylee has forgiven her............... and the rest of this crazy family. I believe Caylee has captured our hearts for a reason and if God is truly a source of our beliefs....................time will heal all and we will never forget but might be able to forgive.

No one forced KC to destroy this child's life, every person involved in KC life has been affected by her actions. She is a selfish SPITEFUL Biotch, according to her own words, and that is just the tip of the iceberg of what type of persn she is. She would not KNOW true love if it bit her in the azz. No matter her upbringing and her relationship with her MOM..... nothing justifies what she did to her child and how the family has shown their true colors..................... Where is the extended family support? I think Caylee's fate was sealed the moment she was conceived.

It's called 'Stockholm Syndrome'.

stockholme syndrome is a bit different than what is being described here. if shoelace was directly physically/ emotionally harmed by casey, then it might be relevant. this is simply a case of one human trying to understand another's seemingly inhuman actions.

Like so many others, I too joined this forum because of the Anthony case. As the evidence unfolded I found myself going back and forth on what I believed. Daily I try and imagine myself in the shoes of George or Cindy. No one can truly know how they'd react until they're in that situation. My heart breaks for George, at times it does for Cindy as well. There are even times when I feel for Casey, like if she had the chance to go back in time, do things over.. Then I look at the evidence, her behavior, her lies, her theft and I get angry all over again. I think that is what has drawn so many into this case, the range of emotions, the what if's, the how could she/they, how would I react, what would I do..

At the end of the day, all I can do is pray for all of them, but mostly, for that sweet little baby girl.

Right now I have no compassion for Kc. I have very, very angry feelings. Her smugness, lack of remorse and disrespect to her family and friends makes me crazy!

Maybe it's because I'm a mother, a mother of a special needs child to boot. I have dedicated my life to making my sons life better. My love for any child, doesn't have to be my own makes me a MAD BEAR PROTECTING HER CUB while following this case. I feel like Kc has killed my cub. May not make sense to some, but I bet the mom's out there will know what I'm saying.

Right now I want her to rot in jail. Sit there and think about what she did to Caylee.

I get what you are saying David. Thank you for sharing your feelings with us. I'm glad you are here!

i only joined this site because of the casey anthony case and my obsession with it. i have read every document dump, watched every video, read AND heard the transcripts from all involved, and I KNOW that kc is guilty of killing her child.

but right now, even after the gj hearing, the picture of her in the unbuttoned blue shirt and white glasses, the flippancy at the press conference and the crocodile tear, i actually feel bad for her.

even though she killed her child, even though she stole, lied, and cheated friends and family... even though she failed her parents and dropped out of school and lied to her grandmother, and even though she was promiscuous and had a child without a husband... is she undeserving of our compassion? because of all these actions we can safely say that at some point she was a victim too. of something BAD.

you might all think that she is evil. but right now, i don't. i feel that she is incredibly lost and scared and ripped off... don't know by who, but someone affected her... right now i honestly feel very sad for her.

this does not mean in any way that i understand or support her actions. i just think that if anyone could get to the point that she did in her behavior, then that in itself, is very tragic. she is not okay with it... no way.

okay... it's late, i'll read this when i wake up, i had a long day. but i really feel this way right now. i'm probably just being insane.

david.

I wish I could feel that way, but I don't. KC to me is the epitome of evil. There are evil beings in this world and many are never brought to justice.

My focus now that she is in jail is seeing how I can prevent the Anthonys from MAKING BLOOD MONEY off of this child's death and their daughter's evil deed.

KC apparently stole from everyone around her, even her aged and disabled grandfather, because she did not want to work for a living.

It appears that she coldly murdered a helpless baby who stood between her and her men and her parties. This, when she KNEW her own mother and at least one friend would have been happy to adopt Caylee. Then, she drove around for a week with the poor baby's body in the trunk of her car. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Please don't be fooled by that dewey little face, David. There is no one home where KCs soul should be.

Sociopaths are skilled chameleons. If you knew KC, and she sensed your compassion, she'd exploit that compassion.

What if she was still free, and got pregnant, again? What if she married a man with a large death benefit on his life insurance policy?

KC is not a victim. KC is a very dangerous predator.

MOO

:clap::clap::clap:

respectfully snipped..
Maybe it's because I'm a mother, a mother of a special needs child to boot. I have dedicated my life to making my sons life better. My love for any child, doesn't have to be my own makes me a MAD BEAR PROTECTING HER CUB while following this case. I feel like Kc has killed my cub. May not make sense to some, but I bet the mom's out there will know what I'm saying.

I get what you are saying David. Thank you for sharing your feelings with us. I'm glad you are here!

As a mother who faces similar challenges and who has made the same choices without a moment's hesitation...I couldn't have said it better.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

david.

Hi David, peace to you too.
I understand and appreciate that people can be as compassionate as you.
However, I have absolutely zero compassion for this woman. I do not bow to those that call her a young girl, I feel it is a cop out. She had a child early in her life that that makes you grow up quick. She still wanted her party life. She didn't have it bad from the looks of it, she appears to have had parents that were very accomodating.
Unfortunately, I feel that Casey's LOOKS are what she is relying on for compassion to some degree. The whole 'look at me, don't I look normal, I could never have done this' kind of thing and many will fall for it.
Now, when someone that looks like John Couey murders poor Jessica Lunsford, NOONE would have mustered up any compassion and tried to think of what may have made him that way. I know I never did. I apologize if I generalized and anyone reading may have...I doubt anyone did. Again, I think it is a society thing, we see a young woman, pretty, and we have a hard time believing it.
I, for one, feel no compassion for KC. Throw her in jail, give her the DP if she is found guilty, my only compassion is for a little girl that is no longer on this earth with the simplest of pleasures and joys. God Bless.
This was in no way meant too insult, btw. Bless you for having a tender heart.

KC is not a victim. KC is a very dangerous preditor.

MOO

Brini- That really puts into terms we can all understand, doesn't it. Cuts right to the essence of it all. Not many of us know true sociopaths, IRL, so it's one of the hardest things to "get". They have no conscience, they feel no remorse, they are "soul-less", for lack of a better term.

Hi David-

I've felt like this at times, but then I realized that some people are just born with something deeply flawed in their make up. Some manage to fly under the radar and live mostly normal lives. Some spend alot of time and energy trying to overcome their mental problems. Some, like Casey, actively embrace their mental defects all the while denying they even have them.

I really think there is something intrinsically flawed in her wiring and this is a nature, not nurture issue. There may have been certain things in her life that made her problems worse, but I think they're things that she herself embraced, like promiscuity, alcohol, drugs, transient relationships, ect ect... She snowballed herself into this situation.

I also think that she is adept at playing the martyr and victim when all the while she victimizes others.

For me, compassion ends where free will begins.

Great Post!! I completely agree. I don't feel compassion for her at all. In order to feel compassion for her, I would have to believe that she feels remorse which I *absolutely* do not. If there had been a terrible accident that caused Caylee's death and she panicked after the fact and covered it up, MAYBE I could feel some compassion for her. Probably not, because why would she leave her child god knows where to rot? But the indictment states that it's for "premeditated" murder. If the charges are true, (obviously they have something solid or the GJ wouldn't have handed down the indictment), then this was no accident. Her actions from the time the baby took missing up until this moment have NOT in any way, shape or form been those of remorse. IMO she is a sick individual, a monster. Someone not capable of love or compassion herself. Someone who deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison, or worse. JMO!

Brini- That really puts into terms we can all understand, doesn't it. Cuts right to the essence of it all. Not many of us know true sociopaths, IRL, so it's one of the hardest things to "get". They have no conscience, they feel no remorse, they are "soul-less", for lack of a better term.

I'm not a KC-apologist in any way, shape, or form. My only question would be to your statement is whether or not you believe sociopaths consciously become what they are, or is there some sort of chemical imbalance, or something, that may be causing their behavior?

To be honest, the only thing that I am having trouble with here, is the possibility that she may get the death penality. I have always opposed that. But now I can say that I think Casey deserves it. So no....no compassion here, just a little inner conflict....lol

I feel sorry for everyone involved in this case. Of course my sympathy lies with Caylee. The children of the world are the real victims but we were all children at one time. I think most of us as parents wish better for our children. You come to a point in life where you realize that your not a child anymore and you have to face reality and help yourself come to terms with whatever abuse you had to deal with so you can ensure your children a better life than you had. Some people unfortunately never get to this point. They just continue passing their demons onto the next generation. I do feel sorry for CA in the sense that I think she has some mental problems that she never dealt with and passed them onto her daughter but CA is not a child and neither is KC as much as she acts like one. I could have more compassion except for the fact that no one is taking responsibility. KC is blaming the "nanny"..CA is blaming LE and GA isn't quite sure who to blame. Instead of pointing fingers they should be looking for Caylee..alive or deceased. Instead of searching they are playing the blame game and doing interviews and shedding crocidile tears to try to drum up sympathy. None of which is going to help anyone because what matters is evidence. Give me one piece of evidence that I can believe in..just one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member