NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard about dear Erica, and my gosh! Saw them doing a search at the adoptive gosh, what are they? not parents! anyway, LE was searching. Didn't catch all of Nancy Grace, thought I heard them say a boy (brother?) gave information about Erica. Did hear she was reported to be in the 1st grade and wearing size 3T clothing, and that she was seen at family outings with multiple bruising, and signs of abuse!

Apparently Erica is suppose to be a grandparent that media couldn't find, and 'sources' said the grandma had been dead for 5years!

All JMO because no link from NG yet. Such a sad, sad situation for dear Erica's short life.

Mark Klaas on Nancy Grace says the adoptive parents came up with some cockamamie story that no-one can believe.

"Cocamamie" is the best description of the "Nan" story that I've heard so far.

(Marking my spot) Going to go back to first of this thread and read...

Just heard about dear Erica, and my gosh! Saw them doing a search at the adoptive gosh, what are they? not parents! anyway, LE was searching. Didn't catch all of Nancy Grace, thought I heard them say a boy (brother?) gave information about Erica. Did hear she was reported to be in the 1st grade and wearing size 3T clothing, and that she was seen at family outings with multiple bruising, and signs of abuse!

Apparently Erica is suppose to be a grandparent that media couldn't find, and 'sources' said the grandma had been dead for 5years!

All JMO because no link from NG yet. Such a sad, sad situation for dear Erica's short life.

Yes, Erica's disappearance was reported by her older brother Jamie.

Well the brother (?) now is avoiding the press and I guess now refuses to talk. He was kicked out of the home and then retaliated by telling LE about Erica bein missing, said adoptive parents.
I don't get much from NG's show anymore. She is doing the wait wait wait, and Mike Mike Mike when somebody tries to talk. I did want to hear about the search warrant, but she wouldn't let Mike Brooks talk about anything but what she wanted to. Oh well.

Well the brother (?) now is avoiding the press and I guess now refuses to talk. He was kicked out of the home and then retaliated by telling LE about Erica bein missing, said adoptive parents.
I don't get much from NG's show anymore. She is doing the wait wait wait, and Mike Mike Mike when somebody tries to talk. I did want to hear about the search warrant, but she wouldn't let Mike Brooks talk about anything but what she wanted to. Oh well.

To my knowledge, Jamie is not avoiding the press now. He never went to the press. Casey said Jamie is retaliating by telling LE about Erica's disappearance but the last time I heard Casey speak, she was still claiming that the Erica wasn't missing because she was with "Nan" so I don't have much faith in what Casey claims. I really don't care why Jamie reported Erica missing. I'm just glad someone finally did.

Here's the search warrant for the house: http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1_2.PDF

Here's the search warrant for the bank records: http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/DOC_1.PDF

I paid .99 for tapatalk 4 for android last week. Not heard of it being free yet. Normally it's 4.99.

in the Alanah Gallagher thread, someone had posted that it was now free. $2.99 when i try to get it for my Droid...

"I found the father to be completely unresponsive. All he wanted to say, is 'not my job, I leave it up completely to her. 'I found that to be a very unusual situation," said Dr. Phil.

I'm impressed that he got him to say that much.

I think dr Phil has an interesting way of implying something is a load of hogwash, doesn't he?

in the Alanah Gallagher thread, someone had posted that it was now free. $2.99 when i try to get it for my Droid...

Tapatalk 4 is .99 for an android tablet, donno if that works for droid.

Adding a comment about this case. I didn't realize when I moved here how big and significant Biltmore House was to this area.
The main house on the estate, is a Châteauesque-styled mansion built by George Washington Vanderbilt II between 1889 and 1895 and is the largest privately owned house in the United States, at 178,926 square feet (16,622.8 m2)[2] and featuring 250 rooms.

The people of this area know of it and it's history which includes being a winery and gardens with a history of taylors, architects, house staff, stables, groundskeepers etc,

It's not too hard to spin a story involving Biltmore in this area and I think that's what happened here, mixing a little of the believable with the unbelievable.

All JMO of course but wouldn't Erica require a birth certificate for ID at some point. I've not seen any mention of doctors, dentist, medical history, nada.

Not to mention the grandma died 5 years ago.

In other words the story is too vague to be believed, no detail to this girls life, no friends who know her, nothing.

JMO

"I found the father to be completely unresponsive. All he wanted to say, is 'not my job, I leave it up completely to her. 'I found that to be a very unusual situation," said Dr. Phil.

I'm impressed that he got him to say that much.

Me too !!

Makes you wonder, just exactly what is Sandy Parsons "job" when it comes to the family, household, children?

Do we even know what he does for outside employment?

o/t but i saw in another thread that tapatalk is now free... but it says i have to pay when i tried to get it... so... is it free or not? anyone know?

I have an iPhone. There are currently two Tapatalk apps. One is free, the other is Tapatalk Pro & I think I recall it was $3.99. I have the free version which is what I'm posting on for this post. Perhaps the poster who stated that also had an iPhone.

Those of you that believe Casey, can you please tell me why?

i lean towards not believing her, so would be interested in hearing some ideas.

She refers to Erica in the past tense. That bothers me.

My daughters friend ran away once, and I did more to help find her than these people did to find their daughter.

Yet when the biological daughter was missing overnight, LE was called!

I did more looking for a dog then these people have EVER done to find their DAUGHTER! And making her live outside like a dog for punishment??? For pete's sake, my dogs live in the house!! UGH! The more I read, the madder I get, and the more I think that dear Erica at least knows peace and love in her Father's Home. I can't see any other place she would be, especially since she's "with Nan" who is dead! That one sentence tells me all I need to know and I am thankful this dear child will NEVER know the abuse and torture she endured in this life! I'm just sickened that people's mind really can think of ways to torture a child. I just don't comprehend! But my mind can go to what I'd like to do those responsible for harming a child!!! UGH! :moo:

On Dr. Phil right now...

"Nan" first contacted CP through social media, two years ago." (I don't remember hearing that before.) First connection was made through Facebook. Subsequent phone calls were made by Nan on a cell phone that is now disconnected.

CP used a "land line" through her computer modem during those phone calls. Has no record of the number used to call.

"Nan" had sent pictures, but CP did no keep them.

Dr. Phil directing questions to SP...he basically says he let his wife make the decisions. His wife said she was a nice woman.

Discussion about the tutor. Dr. Phil asks if that seems negligent that some woman is tutoring Erica, but they don't know who she is. CP said she didn't think it was negligent.

Dr. Phil summarizing the situation: "CP and SP said there were happy when Nan reached out to them."

Kelly and Strawberry were also in the car, (saw Erica being dropped off with Nan??) Kelly is Erica's bio half sister, dad is Goodman, and Strawberry was his girlfriend. Police contacted both of them but they denied any knowledge of the incident.

Talking about when Erica went to live with sister, when she was 5 years old. CP's sister, Robin, took her after DSS came to the house and stripped Erica and the other children to check for bruises, etc. DSS found nothing, but CP and Robin decided it was best that Erica go stay with Robin. CP comments that the whole family lies.

Police came on July 31 and took their two younger children. The children are now with CP's mother. DSS removed the children because CP and SP have a lawyer.

Some things in CP's and SP's individual interviews with Dr. Phil did not match up. SP never met "Nan" face-to-face. He never was one to be involved in the children's day to day appointments such as taking them to doctor's appointments or the dentist.

CP and SP comments give me the impression they are much more worried about getting in trouble rather than the welfare of Erica.

Dr. Phil encourages anybody with information about the case to call the police. Specifically says that he would be interested in talking to Nan, Strawberry and Kelly. (see quote below)

Tomorrow's show will include a polygraph test and an interview with the woman that used CP as a surrogate.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2054
Dr. Phil addresses his audience. “I don’t know if Nan, Strawberry and Kelly are real people," he says. "If they are real, I certainly don’t want to even suggest that they had anything at all to do with Erica’s disappearance. But what I do want to do is have them reach out to us and let us know if they have any information that may help us find this precious little girl.”

Several family members are posting here...

How Erica could disappear and no one notice

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...e-coulddisappearand-no-one.html#storylink=cpy

from your link:

In the past five to 10 years, Pearce says she’s seen a surge of parents who have come back to court to turn in their adopted children. “Like it’s Walmart,” she said. “It just drives me crazy.”

Bell, the Mecklenburg judge, has watched similar situations from her seat on the bench.

In the end, she said, maybe one of the child-protective system’s biggest weaknesses is what at times is an unwarranted expectation for parents to act like parents, and families like families.

THIS^^^

How many people are lying about CP?
James (Jamie), Brooke, Strawberry, Erica's bio-sister, BD Goodman, CP, and the Parsons family, so far. Wow, it's a conspiracy against SP and CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine