Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Caylee has been missing for so long, and if she was kidnapped don't they think the kidnappers might have done something to her with her picture being on TV everyday.

If she were my child I would still believe she was alive, but also I would want to know if something else happened to her.

If I were the A's I would be thankful TES were searching, if no body found, then that would bring more hope to them.

The Anthonys have KNOWN since a few hours after CA called police the baby was DEAD. I am convinced KC had help burying that baby and in my opinion came from within her own family.

There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.

a few people think she is alive
thousands of people think she is dead
forensic evidence to prove she is dead

so who should we believe to conduct a search or not, Proven liars or the FBI?

could that be to bury caylee with...
sad thought but its what came to my head.

That's exactly what I thought. I wonder if Casey ever went to church or spoke with a minister before all of this? Cindy and George do but I highly doubt she did.

There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.

Lee stated the smell in Caseys car was unbearable and he couldnt even be in the garage with it. His parents stated it smelt like a dead body had been in the car. The car had been cleaned out. How can you honestly say the Anthonys think shes alive? Because from what they themselves have said I dont believe them for one minute - and if they want to mantain that Caylee is alive then maybe they should be asking Casey whose body she had in her car and how did it get there. MOO

Yeah, and she's obviously not wearing what GA claims she wore on June 16th either! He stated Casey was wearing the pinstriped pants and a cream color blouse or shirt. In the video she's wearing a gray tank top and denim short a white hat and sunglasses?

wow great observation

Well....we haven't really seen Lee around much lately so can we really say that he's not doing something to find Caylee? I'm just sayin'...

No we sure cant, but sending out e-mails asking ppl not to donate to TES isnt searching either.

The problem with this family is they think they can control ppl into there mind of thinking and they may succeed to a more gullable group of ppl. when they heard yesterday how much ppl had donated to TES 50k thats when they realized that they dont even have a dime in there donation. They just cant stand ppl donating to another foundation and not theres.. OH WELL THEY BEST GET OVER IT

I kind of doubt that LA and TB's statements will hurt TM. No one is buying that crap. It will only make people mad - and then they will donate even more. Like me. I will just donate more. That is my answer.

I think it is funny that LA finally surfaced again. Money talks.

just my opinions!

Or maybe they found it somewhere they were searching for Caylee. Think about it.

Hmmmm... could be what TM's group found just before they left prior to hurricane (when it was rumored the body or something of great importance was found) and female volunteers were reportedly crying?

I also heard Padilla talk about Lee's email. In the end, who cares what Lee Anthony says or thinks. I sure don't. I'm only concerned with what Caylee needs; to have her remains found. While Lee and the others sit at home and write little emails and call unsuspecting tipsters, the rest of us will be out looking again for thier flesh and blood. Why? Because that is what the kid deserves. Poo on that family. Make it a grande poo.

Interesting fact my brother brought up today............

If LE knows (which he believes they have the DNA of the father and are taking DNA to determine who it is) who the father is, and he comes forward, he would be entitled to ALL the money from her foundation, and could sue for ALL the money they have collected so far, not to mention put them ALL in jail for collecting money under false pretenses because they were not her legal parent or guardian and could not set up legal corporations in her name to collect money. He believes that is where the Anthony's will come to justice in the end.

I sure hope so-this family makes me so sick!!!:furious:

Caylee has been missing for so long, and if she was kidnapped don't they think the kidnappers might have done something to her with her picture being on TV everyday.

If she were my child I would still believe she was alive, but also I would want to know if something else happened to her.

If I were the A's I would be thankful TES were searching, if no body found, then that would bring more hope to them.

There is a young man from Tennessee who plans a meeting with LE when he goes to search for Caylee with TES. I got an email on this yesterday and sure don't want to involve another innocent person, but I do remember KC telling that she met a man from Tn during his Thanksgiving vacation in 05.

I found him on his myspace page, after I got the email, but he has taken down the page tonight.

I believe CA implied he was married, but from what I can find out, he is not and never has been.

I kind of doubt that LA and TB's statements will hurt TM. No one is buying that crap. It will only make people mad - and then they will donate even more. Like me. I will just donate more. That is my answer.

I think it is funny that LA finally surfaced again. Money talks.

just my opinions!

I would love to think you are right. I also hope that the public sees this the same way and shows up for the search.

I think that theory works too.

Just noting that we physically SEE Casey on the 16th (Hey, the video and receipts don't LIE) and she ain't wearin' what GA said she left the house wearing but a few hours before. She was dressed up, he said.

I buy that she could have "gotten her hands dirty" and needed to change. But usually for a "hot date" with a new BF you dress UP not DOWN!?

Then I also buy that maybe GA did not have a clue what his daughter was wearing on that day.

WOW! Good observations. What time was that Blockbuster video taken from the 16th? For me, I never believed George saw Caylee or Casey on the 16th. As for what he remembers them wearing, uh, I suspect he was told what they were wearing by someone named Cindy.

I got here as quick as I could. What did I miss?

Got to go back and read the whole thread.

I got here as quick as I could. What did I miss?

Got to go back and read the whole thread.

If you have something stiff to drink I recommend taking a BIG sip before you get to LA's email concerning TES and TM....you are going to need it.

I am still steaming:furious::furious::furious:

I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.

Those families were innocent of any wrong doing and wanted their loved ones found. A better example would be Scott Peterson's parents. They too believed Scott was being set up by LE in an effort to solve such a high profile case. The kidnapping excuse was their main focal point. Laci leaving was not an option.

Scott told a lot of stupid lies. Geez, he looks like a genius compared to Casey. I remember the talking heads comments about him being as smart as a box of rocks, too stupid to live, etc. What does that say for Casey. What is most disturbing to me is her behavior that has been documented 7 ways come Sundown during those 31 days. The impeding the investigation and just really out there crap. I can't make up my mind if it was an accident and she's mentally disturbed or if it was premeditated. Her behavior is too similar to Sp's for my liking.

WOW! Good observations. What time was that Blockbuster video taken from the 16th? For me, I never believed George saw Caylee or Casey on the 16th. As for what he remembers them wearing, uh, I suspect he was told what they were wearing by someone named Cindy.

I never believed George saw them on the 16th either. I think he was just trying to play that up so they could stick to their story that there was no fight on the night of the 15th (when I think that Casey ran off mad w/ Caylee in tow). Also describing her dressed up in a sense was his way of trying to support that she had a job to go to. Where, I have no idea!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back