AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want custody of Gabriel if he was found, its can't happen and won't happen because his father has custody. And thats where he belongs. He belongs with his father!

If these people are lying they are unbelievably at ease with it. JMO.

They show no concern of this childs saftey at all. They are acting like they are talking about there recent holiday. Laughing, joking and being at ease!

I just watched the local Phoenix news about this story on several stations:

Channel 3 independent didn't have anything new, said that Jack had *just* finished the lie detector test after arriving at the police station at noon. They also talked about Tammi's Facebook post and how it has now been deleted. (I wonder if they're lurking here?)

Channel 15 ABC news did a background story on ES about how she caused several thousand dollars of damage to an apartment.

Channel 10 Fox news talked again about the lie detector and once again showed Tammi saying that she hopes the info she gave the PD today helps to resolve the case quickly. They went a bit more in-depth this time, because at five they just said Tammi gave them info and this time they said that Tammi claimed it was info she just found and turned over to the PD today.

For some reason, when TS talks, she does not seem to make sense. Is she saying she MET EJ while she was on the run?
What did she mean by explaining the Garmin and whether it was turned on when they met with her??????

Poly's being sent out for evaluation
Yanni from Fox news is her "digger"
signal in Victoria TX on Sunday the 27th says TS. Sent TS a text message as well as TS.

I wonder how "close" they really are with "Yanni" because her real name is Yami! with an M not an N like they are pronouncing it.

awesome freaking questiong. lmfao i wanna hear this

Caller is asking tammie why she was trying to shut Jack up...

Tammi claims that the producer was causing her to to shut him up. And that they had been warned to keep there answers short, and Jack has a tendancy to ramble so she nudges him to remind him to wrap it up quickly.

Jane is now asking about the facebook entry.

I agree. I noticed the comment about meeting with EJ on the run. Now they are bringing up the FB comment.

Wow, it's like the last two callers/questions - about TS nudging/trying to shut up JS and about TS and her FB entry - were WSers or had been reading WS!

And it's like TS has been reading WS to come up with "stories" or "answers" to all the likely tough questions raised here!

Showing the FB! from Dec 23. What does it mean? She's got to explain.
Says it was for Logan. ??? Wanted to let Logan know they were out of it, and EJ made her own moves.
Legality? Underground? TS said EJ said she found a domestic abuse shelter, and that is what it was!! FOS FOS
HINKY METER on HIGH!

Wow, it's like the last two callers/questions - about TS nudging/trying to shut up JS and about TS and her FB entry - were WSers or had been reading WS!

And it's like TS has been reading WS to come up with "stories" or "answers" to all the likely tough questions raised here!

LOL I don't doubt it!

"I was being threatened by logan, and wanted to make sur ethat he understood we are not interested in his son anymore. And secondly before Elizabth left, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter and they were going to take care of everything. Elizabeth had mentioned to me the word underground, at first it was a domestic violence shelter but then she used the word underground. I did not want to make logan think that i was trying to accuse him of doing anything to elizabeth."

Excuse the typos!

Did Tammi mean that the Smiths met with Eliz on Dec 27 and put a tracking device on Eliz car? I can't figure out wth she was babbling about.

Showing the FB! from Dec 23. What does it mean? She's got to explain.
Says it was for Logan. ??? Wanted to let Logan know they were out of it, and EJ made her own moves.
Legality? Underground? TS said EJ said she found a domestic abuse shelter, and that is what it was!! FOS FOS
HINKY METER on HIGH!

did she explain why she deleted it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads