SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one small bridge over a swampy area. Not an elevated bridge just a drive over. But a few houses around on both sides of road. Road is traveled pretty frequently as a cut through.

Thanks-the reason I mentioned that is I thought about a story of a long bridge near FL which is a frequent dumping ground of bodies ,etc.
In my mind if you have a 4 mile hike carrying a body up railroad tracks after 2 miles or so you come across what looked like a bridge over 2 waterways (1 smaller,1 larger).
It would seem to me a perfect spot to dispose of evidence or a body in the dead of night.
Is it traveled frequently at 4 or 5 AM on a school nite lets say?? :moo:

Since one of the charges is from the 17th, I just don't see HE being part of them (directly).....

The address is at Broadway at the Beach though where TK is located. Maybe tied into Heather that way somehow?

This question is for Snowyowl and for anyone else who has read all or most of TM's DIS blog... Did anyone else notice a lot of forgetfulness, a sense that she didn't have a good handle on the passage of time (oh, it's been so long, I can't remember the last time I posted, when it had only been 3 days) and a noticeable change in tone from being sweet and helpful to being rude and short?

I didn't read the whole thing... but I read several pages and I definitely could tell. She even posted some of the same stuff several times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh I believe ya!

Im just going by what I see on the map!

Yes it does look like it not here for sure. If I didn't drive that road often I would have thought the same thing. The image was probably taken when they were doing construction work for a housing development and that is why it looks like that:) That road has exploded in recent years with housing developments, condos, etc.

I don't know if there's truth to this, but there's some quarry's in the mtns around this area, and I've heard that there are cars in there. Locals claim that if a body is put in there, they are so deep that they wouldn't be found. Anyone know?

I pray they can find where Heather is. IMO, the police have been watching this couple for months now. I bet they know of any place they've gone, any place either visited frequently, or even visited to see if a body was still hidden. If they were keeping Heather alive for whatever reasoning, I think she would have been found.

And since I can't remember things, was her phone ever found? I remember TE or someone saying where it last pinged, but I'm wondering if we've heard more?

WVWoman posted this in last thread and I almost MISSED IT! Bringing it over here....YES! It Does indeed state she lied about both, he only lied about one...

http://bit.ly/MRK4h3
Read this slower..TM lied about SM and TM activities....SM lied about what he himself done.. Am I reading this right?

I know :) Just trying to help clear up any confusion.

As a middle school age kid I vividly remember some older high school kids in my neighborhood talking about going to drink/mess around at a rock quarry...I never went but it's a memory that sticks in my mind for some reason. I recall them talking about jumping off rocks into a lake and thinking to myself that it sounded dangerous. I know it was somewhere in the socastee area, so you all may be on to something here.

I think it may be directly behind Mill Pond Rd... there's some type of sketchiness back there anyway... It almost looks like a dump.

As a middle school age kid I vividly remember some older high school kids in my neighborhood talking about going to drink/mess around at a rock quarry...I never went but it's a memory that sticks in my mind for some reason. I recall them talking about jumping off rocks into a lake and thinking to myself that it sounded dangerous. I know it was somewhere in the socastee area, so you all may be on to something here.

I know and I appreciate it!

Any abandoned rock quarries?

ETA: Anyone involved in, or dabbling in, landscaping would know of places to get abandoned large rocks to be used, ornamentaly (sp), in landscaping designs.

It pains me to think this, but could the IE have anything to do with what they did TO HE??? I am so confused it seems as though they did something to her but if she was alive is what we dont know. I am sorry to say this. :(

i8mypaint, are you referring to the hours of 3-6:00 a.m. when Heather disappeared? If that is the time period you are thinking of, I , too, have a horrible feeling about what may have gone on while Heather was still alive. Actually thought this for some time; but, couldn't bring myself to type it -even if we had been allowed. IMO, their behavior was escalating in a dangerous direction at a fevered pitch. Their final act is unimaginable to us normal moral folk. It is sad to even be here.

SM & TM: Please allow Heather to come home to her family and friends. Put an end to this now.

This question is for Snowyowl and for anyone else who has read all or most of TM's DIS blog... Did anyone else notice a lot of forgetfulness, a sense that she didn't have a good handle on the passage of time (oh, it's been so long, I can't remember the last time I posted, when it had only been 3 days) and a noticeable change in tone from being sweet and helpful to being rude and short?

and how fast she can change her look................

Yes to all of that, and toward the end she couldn't remember at all where the photos she took came from. I also found it odd that she is a mother of three that homeschools, but she doesn't get up until 12 noon. I don't know any mom of one or of six that sleeps until noon. And when she said it she said it in her braggy way that this wasn't a one-time thing. It was like, "Yeah, I sleep until noon, but I get it all done."

She was also complaining they couldn't go on a cruise to Hawaii because of some tests a child had to take. Apparently she always went for the last minute deals,not exactly a planner-or frugal. In retrospect it does seem a little haphazard.
When you're arrested do they take drug tests? Or search premises for any illegal substances? I've known forgetful people,but I've also known drug users w/mood swings and forgetfulness. :moo:

Nothing to back up my theory, but I don't think Heather is near where the car was, or the Moorers compound. IMO, she was taken from that area alive, and transported somewhere...but where I don't know. However, if those cameras weren't working at her home, or the DVD or tape is gone from that night, more evidence of who is at fault here! AND as close as those homes are, not sure how someone in the other house wouldn't hear a truck pulling in. I don't know who all lives in that compound, but someone heard something, IMO. Their house almost looks like two houses together. The part that has the bundles of shingles on the roof, I would have thought it was a garage, but I don't see a way for a car to pull into it! I wonder what's in that part of the house? Does SC have property look ups that show the home floorplan? Some places do. I know PTF put up several links in one of these threads that had information about property records.

(IF) and this is a HUGE IF cause I'm very doubtful it occurred... BUT IF Heather was taken to their compound, it's possible that something could have occurred there, but maybe not death.

And because I'm an animal rescuer... I wanna know if all the animals are being taken care of? Did animal control take them?

I think it may be directly behind Mill Pond Rd... there's some type of sketchiness back there anyway... It almost looks like a dump.

IMO, PLEASE do not hate me..............
I feel that TM thought of HE like trash
that is why I asked about land fill.....
any where a person would dump trash.
I'm so sorry to write that, but I am
only looking for a place these creatures would put HE.
I want Heather back home with her family for proper burial. JMOO

and how fast she can change her look................

In all fairness though,couldn't the same be said of anybody? I recall even mentions of Heather side shots driving or earlier photos used?? I'd expect awakened very early out of usual isn't conducive to applying all your "helpers"
I also expect all kinds of stressor situations doesn't help at all either!:moo:

Wonder what page of Websleuths TM's lawyer is on?

Sorry... didn't know how to bring the post over. Ummm yeah, I bet he (and/or his paralegal) are up to their eyeballs reading these threads.

I doubt that TM's lawyer would have time to dig through posts where people speculate on this case or his client. There probably isn't any information here that he wouldn't have access to through direct sources. If he wants opinions on what people think of his client(s) then he can read a few comments after any news article. Comments and opinions are generally very similar. But none of that will help him build a case.

And, if someone does have direct information about this case I sure hope they will take that information to the proper authorities so it can be properly vetted.

can someone locate it on the map?
is it a well known place? what kind of rocks?
is it busy or desserted area.
That would be so convenient.
IMO, if you murder a person, you would want to get rid of the body and the cover up asap! Be home asap for alibi purpose.........

Just did a quick scan of the area and marked any body of water that looks like it might be an old quarry. I could probably find more if I looked harder.

04f6a9a1-ebd9-4a91-a6aa-f769f18afe74_zpsdcc99bbf.png

If I were planning to dump a body in a quarry I'd be looking for an abandoned one, not one that's currently in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong