And her dreams will come true... snippets from JH letters

I guess a part of me is asking who would EVER buy her memoir? Honestly, if you think about it, the vast majority of the country HATES her. Those people, I don't think, will be buying her book. People that do, will be in the minority. I really hope this is the case and people don't let their curiosity get to them. Let's promise to NEVER support this pathetic, piece of , sociopath.

he he, the lowest of the low has now withdrawn their offer to ICA. They don't even want her! I lurve it :)

The general *advertiser censored*-watching public wants "nothing to do" with Casey Anthony ... so says *advertiser censored* kingpin Steve Hirsch ... who has officially WITHDRAWN his *advertiser censored* offer to the exonerated 25-year-old.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/06/casey...-adult-film-*advertiser censored*-naked-nude/

I don't see any of that happening right now because there were NO CONSEQUENCES for her horrid actions. She got away with everything just by lying and blaming everyone else. So why would she tell the truth now?

Her narcissism is raging right now. She has been proven correct in her world,
and she is empowered now. No reason to change her ways at all. In fact, I predict she will continue to call her parents out, to accuse her father of being involved in Caylee's death. This jury has created a mega-monster, imo.

Unfortunately, I think this is the likeliest scenario. Time will tell.

Karla Homolka, unlike Casey, was actually CONVICTED of her murders, served her sentence, and went on to marry relative of her defense attorney. From everything I have read of her in recent years, she has acquired the appearance of "normal" life but the signs of narcissism and sociopathy are still there barely beneath the surface. Many professionals who work with such folk have expressed concern for her children when they reach the age of developing their own independent identities. She may have a crisis when she realizes they do not exist for HER pleasure.

In one letter she refers to a book she has dreams of writing, describing it as a "partial memoir/comedy/relationship advice book for those not in the know."

"It's a way to settle many rumors and to share my insight about love, life and most important - God," she wrote. "Who knows."

This sounds like such a holy mess of themes that I don't think we'll see this book. Memoirs and rumor settling sound like she wants to make up more lies about what happened to Caylee. How on earth is she ever going to get comedy, relationship advice and religious themes in the same book? Chick lit comedy about a mom dating while looking for her drowned daughter because her family is so bad and what God thinks about it?

Maybe she'll try to publish some kind of grandiose diary in which she explains her theory of everything.

I think there is a large chance Casey might not a get a book deal. On today's JVM, Marcia Clark predicted that Casey might not get a book deal out of this. First of all Marcia said that there is too much anti-Casey feelings in the public and that Casey might not be seen as bankable commodity for publishers. The publishing industry is hurting a bit in this economy and with a big push towards e-books and e-reader a publisher might not want to publish a hardcover memoir by someone who is too hated by the American public.

The publishing industry is still aiming to make most profits through hardcovers or paperbacks because they are usually priced higher than e-books.

I do think Casey will get pregnant and have another baby. She WANTS to out of spite for everyone, she thinks she can have one for 'fun' and then dispose of the baby as easily as she did with Caylee and it will be another way for her to tie a noose around some poor boy and drain his emotional and financial resources. Yes Bella vitta = baby #2

Quote:
In one letter she refers to a book she has dreams of writing, describing it as a "partial memoir/comedy/relationship advice book for those not in the know."

"It's a way to settle many rumors and to share my insight about love, life and most important - God," she wrote. "Who knows."

BBM
IF THE ABOVE HAPPENS I WILL CHANGE MY VIEW ON BURNING BOOKS
All caps not by accident.

Funny, I didn't see Caylee mentioned once. No "I miss her", "I want her back", "I love her".

Sounds innocent to me.

Then on the other hand KC thrived in this type of environment. Why would she want to change? She has had help in jail for three years with the mitigation counselors and she still in the end lied. She will never change. A cousin in Texas related to CA now is getting a new story. It was all GA's fault and KC had a nervous breakdown from it. They are hopeless and will never change. jmo

I hope they tell more. (Who would ever believe any of them any more?) What's GA's fault? That ICA killed or allowed Caylee to die? That all the stories that ICA said about GA are true about him finding and dumping the body? Did Caylee die before or after ICA was "supposed" to of had a nervous breakdown? Like the cousin in Texas said, "THE NEW STORY." We can take if that's true, that is the "NEW A's LIE." How long did this nervous breakdown last? Just long enough for Caylee to be killed?

I'm sorry - an RV MINISTRY? I don't know whether to laugh or vomit.

I just keep thinking of the saying "be careful what you wish for". All of ICA's dreams will come true but the price she has paid to make those dreams come true may turn out to be a nightmare. I.E. the loss of the love of those closest to her,no friends, lost lovers,the fact that she is so despised (that aspect has not become apparent to her yet) being forever thought of as a baby killer. She got what she wanted I hope she is as miserable as she can possibly be with her new life. We will never forget you Caylee even when others do.

Then on the other hand KC thrived in this type of environment. Why would she want to change? She has had help in jail for three years with the mitigation counselors and she still in the end lied. She will never change. A cousin in Texas related to CA now is getting a new story. It was all GA's fault and KC had a nervous breakdown from it. They are hopeless and will never change. jmo

Okay, I just thought of something else. If it was an accidental drowning, and ICA was in charge of Caylee, how does this make it GA's fault? Sounds like the cousin is Texas just wants to exert themselves into this somehow. Is this the same cousin that offered ICA a place to stay?

Baby talk…I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country-is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all? If I do it someday, I’ll adopt local-US wise. So many kids and teens are homeless and that’s something I want to target. And yes, missing children as well

started writing one letter around 12:45, and then started writing a foreward to one of my latest creations: The “Lovers and Friends” book, cleverly stating that it's not your average KISS -AND- TELL story”. Inquiring minds want to know and boy are they in for a treat! The moral of the story: none of my relationships would have survived or will survive without putting God at the center of each and every one of them, every step of the way :). I've learned so many things about myself and why not share some of my super silly insights, including my sarcasm, cynicism and the truth about God. I'm really enjoying putting various works together and being able to put my thoughts and feelings into words .

No matter how little or how much money I have someday, all I want is to live comfortably, not worrying about bill, food, or even a few clothes. Everything in moderation and modesty. I want to donate money to charities- Leukemia research, breast cancer, cervical cancer (the former for yourself- in your honor and the latter because of my family and my own physical health.
As cliché as it is the Lord does work in mysterious ways. Here's my question …..
House down South or in the Carolinas? Coralinas = all 4 seasons- snow and sun and beaches and new adventures. Options. We've got plenty of options. I absolutely <3 your RV idea. We could have the RV Ministry, coming to a city near you! We'll bank on the book, travel lots, set up shop in a fine city in ye ole' US of A, maybe settle a sports bar, and definitely a crafty, artsy fartsy place. Sold! Talk about stickers and craft, I've been making stuff 4 EVER!

You're right about needing this time out and it being alone time with Him. That's why we're both here. He's getting us ready for our RV Ministry and all of the work He's going to put us to.

Hitting rock bottom sucks, but we're on our way up. Hector-Connector...funniest thing ever! Wowzers! I'm good with keeping my hair dark and I've always wanted red highlights. Long or short.....I don't know. I am looking forward to real hair products, blowdryers and straighteners. You, black and pink. Sold! I like doing different things too. Keep it classy, flashy and fun. Little Vietnam is calling and mani-pedis are already around the corner. Color on my toesies and acrylic nails- yes please. I want to embrace the many joys of being a lady. Leopard pumps are on my bucket list, ya heard?!

just got my own light bulb! How about WE write a cookbook via different dishes savored while driving the nation. That would make eating like piggys so worth it. Silverware, salt shaker, and ice - Lord bless us! What a day that will be! I'll have the camera to document the occasion. Why not! I miss my regular toothbrush, having a squishy toilet seat, REAL toilet paper= Charmin and the teddy bears, a real mattress- California King- I'm going BIGGGGG, and add ton more than 3 channels, movie nights! Am super duper excited, but I'm really trying not to take any thing for granted. Knowing how easily and how quickly those luxuries can be taken away.
Boy. Next Easter we'll have our own Easter egg hunt. Deal? I want a cool Easter basket.

Let's make a deal= we get pregnant together – if it's really possible to plan it.

Now, when we get our place we both shall have disgusting big closets, and tow very glorious bathrooms and the finishing touch... the kitchen of all kitchens. Deal?

so terrified that one day I’ll be asked how I got through all of this … not because I’m afraid that I won’t, but because I know that I will.

Bolded and snipped by me.

This makes me want to vomit. I cannot stand hearing her talking about God. She "knows the truth about God"?!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Are you effing kidding me? She sounds like Jim Jones or David Koresh. Good luck with your RV ministry you psycho murderer:banghead: Don't even get me started on the "let's get pregnant together" idea she's mentioning or the Easter egg hunt (that makes me think of the adorable picture of Caylee with all of her Easter bunnies).

She's truly delusional and only cares about material things. No mention of reuniting with her friends and family. I'm sure that has something to do with the fact that they challenged her on her lies (except for Cindy) and so they are probably non-existent to her. The worst part of this letter is that there is not one single mention of Caylee. Sickening IMO.

I loved all the mentions of food. Go ahead and eat until you puke Casey. You've got nothing left in your life and sadly you will still be allowed to entertain your delusions. You may think you know the truth about God, but the joke is on you. La Bella Vita is not something you will ever be able to know, and it's all your fault. You brought this on yourself. Good luck when you get out of jail. Your family may have enabled you but the public will not.

This woman is superficial, egocentric, manipulative, shallow, impulsive, lacks responsibility, lacks any feelings of guilt, and is deceitful. She is a sociopath through and through. People don't have to agree with that, but I know she is. It's fact to me, because I have learned enough about it, and have been around it enough. It's in her letters, and it's in the tapes. You don't necessarily have to sit down with a sociopath to figure out a person is one. They will lie anyways. It's hard to think a person can actually be that bad, but there really are people that bad, unfortunately. She is going to continue on joking about being in jail, pretending she wasn't up for murder, to any person out there that will actually listen to her. I don't know if she will write a book, because I don't think she has that much ambition. She certainly won't work, or hold a steady job, because she didn't do that before she was in court, and she won't do that afterwards either. She's going to change up her look for sure, multiple times. I don't see how anyone could not recognize her though. She's going to do lots of things, because she simply doesn't care. She's more worried about getting a certain hair conditioner when she gets out, and buying some new things for herself, and driving a car. Who cares about justice for her daughter right? She will never change. One thing I expect her to do is commit more crimes, like forgery or stealing something. My hope is that people avoid her like the plague, so that she can't bring more ruin to people's lives. This isn't a woman that can be helped, sadly.

The trial was a repeat of O.J.'s trial I pray the aftermath is also. We will never forget you Caylee even though others will.

"Here's my question …..
House down South or in the Carolinas? Coralinas = all 4 seasons- snow and sun and beaches and new adventures. Options. We've got plenty of options. "

Ugh. As a resident of NC this sends shivers down my spine.

Gee plastics, tell us how you really feel? ;D

Every time I think of ICA, I think of Diane Downs. I believe she will get pregnant in the future. No doubt in my mind. Whether it is to take advantage of public charity, or profit as a surrogate, or keep a man or any other reason, I believe it will happen.

Just not until there is any other option, or until her biological time clock starts ticking, we don't want to lose those hot body contests, now do we?

I don't know whether she will kill again. The possibility of violent crime and abuse is a high possibility IMO. I keep hoping this is the one thing that will turn her around, but I doubt it. I've been wrong before. But I doubt anyone will ever leave her alone with an elderly, disabled or minor person ever again in her life. People who cannot talk and cannot defend themselves. Once those opportunities are eliminated, there will probably be no opportunity for her to kill.

I am pretty sure she will go back to committing financial crimes though, once her initial blood money runs out. Between Baez fees (she's not going to be considered 'indigent' when he is her agent and no longer her attorney now is she?) the IRS and various lawsuits it won't take too long.

It's just a matter of time before she is back in jail after this, mark my words.

Lol at the jailhouse letters. You guys know she was writing them knowing they would be published.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I agree with farrarani's above post. I don't know if the time in jail will help realize the HUGE second chance she has been given. From what we observed in Court, it did not.

In her letters, she talks of a traveling ministry. Think of all of the televangelists who bring in tons of dollars but later get caught with prostitutes, *advertiser censored*, etc. Their hearts cannot be in the right place. FCA is a true sociopath and con artist. True, that many will avoid buying books, movies, etc. But Christians believe that anyone can repent and be forgiven. All FCA has to do if her book deals, etc. fall flat is declare herself saved, go on a traveling church speaking circuit and take in the love offerings. She could make a MINT telling her story of her "salvation", real or scripted.

That said, I hope she does indeed find salvation in her lifetime. God bless Caylee Marie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back