Official Documents To Be Released Today

I ponder what the Padilla's will say once they have gone over the information that was released...

Maybe the new claim will be:

Caylee is alive.

She was kidnapped by some kind hearted 'friend' who wanted to rescue Caylee from an uncaring mommy. Fell in love with Caylee & ran off to live happily ever after.

If it takes forever & a day.... the world must keep looking for Caylee because good old Casey is innocent. :boohoo:

Can you please post a link, Wine Sleuth?

WFTV 5 PM newscast (DVR'd):

Day 40:
Documents say Cindy told her friends she was a sociopath, and warned them she was a Mooch and a Leach.

Detectives told Casey after interviewing her:
"Gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad Mom. Or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it."

Casey kept insisting last time she saw her was June 9.

Detective told her "The longer this goes the worse it's gonna be for everyone, everyone" and "Out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose because of what you're telling us."

Casey kept insisting she didn't know what happened, and "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

Denied selling the child

Friends said she Never used anything harder than pot

A long-time friend said "Casey would never open up or do anything for anybody unless there was something in it for her."

WFTV reporter yells at her "Casey when are you going to start telling the truth?!"

Still at Baez's office 5:20 PM, has to make it home by 6 (me - on I-4? hahahaha she'll never make it in time!)

Live from WKMG 4 PM newscast, dominated by storm aftermath coverage:

Wow, reporter has a TON of paper in his hands. Shots of Casey going to visit her corrections officer. Good shots! She looks mad!

Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption (before she was born) according to a high school friend. Grandparents refused.

Some "sightings" of Caylee were disproven with videotape, no details tho - one was in Apopka.

Some info we already knew... That's it for now, there will be more in next newscast 5 PM

Where are you seeing the video of Casey today?

HOly moly. Post highlights I am off to the Charger game.
This is going to be damning info it sounds like.

Thanks, Krimekat! :blowkiss:

Can someone help me.........I can't seem to get them open. Am I doing something wrong. The window come up but nothing is there.

The State Attorney's Office is expected to release legal documents this afternoon regarding Casey Anthony's case.

More than 400 pages of documents, including arrest reports, will be released as part of a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

I really hope they provide a "Cliff Notes" version! I don't think I can sift through 400+ pages of drivel...I want the REAL details!:)

Thanks for the info!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan
Back