Social Media - General Discussion

Hee hee and then he blocked me. And anyone else who questions the Man Of God. That's how I found that tweet..I googled how to find old tweets and twimemachine came up. LOL

I also tweeted him the SNL video of Daniel Radcliff and asked him if this was his dog. I'm so bad.

I was very disappointed with the good Reverend's view that everyone but him was in error when he felt the outpouring of disgust about Casey living with him. Apparently, he lacks discernment.

I was very disappointed with the good Reverend's view that everyone but him was in error when he felt the outpouring of disgust about Casey living with him. Apparently, he lacks discernment.

To say the very least.

Thanks so much for the thread! I'll take virtually one of each from the two bars and two of each from the pink food! Wish I could do that in RL!

I will so much enjoy what's going on in the "unverified" world. Wish I had more time off from following trials to comment more.

Youse guys make my day!

O/T but NG is trending on Twitter because she apparently said she wanted to know who may have held Whitney Houston under water or allowed her to go under water. I was watching her coverage of the Powell horror and of course she just dropped that story the day WH died.

O/T but NG is trending on Twitter because she apparently said she wanted to know who may have held Whitney Houston under water or allowed her to go under water. I was watching her coverage of the Powell horror and of course she just dropped that story the day WH died.

NG is sometimes waaaaay over the top on some of the things she says. Of course, for me, it just depends on whether or not I hate the person she is talking about ... then she can't be vile enough for me! I think I got the maddest (is that a word?) at her when she was (and still does) supported George and Cindy. :maddening:

OR - the monetary amount that arrived in his church donation fund just before Anthony arrived on his church property, that payed for new computers, carpets, and much more simply "clouded" his vision....:innocent:

For those of you who do not use Twitter and would like to, you could be like me and just sign up to follow. I never tweet, but I enjoy the heck out of following people.

DadessertLadie is one who is freaking hilarious. She might be a member here? I don’t know. But her main goal in life is TO GET TONY’S NUMBER. And her daily tweets make me fall out of my chair laughing.

Example:

Clora Form @DaDessertLadie
I hope Casey Anthony makes up some better imaginary friends for this trial. The last ones were boring and unimaginative. #TwoThumbsDown

For those of you who do not use Twitter and would like to, you could be like me and just sign up to follow. I never tweet, but I enjoy the heck out of following people.

DadessertLadie is one who is freaking hilarious. She might be a member here? I don’t know. But her main goal in life is TO GET TONY’S NUMBER. And her daily tweets make me fall out of my chair laughing.

Wow. I am so dumb. I thought you had to tweet if you were on Twitter!!!! No, no, I musn't sign up! :floorlaugh:

That brings to mind..Egg TreeNews Blog
those posts were :floorlaugh:

God help me, I have joined Twitter. I'll probably never tweet, but it's fun to follow people, lol.

God help me, I have joined Twitter. I'll probably never tweet, but it's fun to follow people, lol.

........... :silly: I saw your post about not following upthread and wondered how long you'd last...:great: and it wasn't nearly as long as I thought! :woot:

Are we taking bets on how long before you tweet?

........... :silly: I saw your post about not following upthread and wondered how long you'd last...:great: and it wasn't nearly as long as I thought! :woot:

Are we taking bets on how long before you tweet?

I did tweet a reply to TotallyObsessed on there after she welcomed me. But that'll probably be the only one. And I've found thirty six people and things to follow. Found a good bit of websleuths peeps on there too! I've wasted part of my work day on this! :floorlaugh:

For those of you who do not use Twitter and would like to, you could be like me and just sign up to follow. I never tweet, but I enjoy the heck out of following people.DadessertLadie is one who is freaking hilarious. She might be a member here? I don’t know. But her main goal in life is TO GET TONY’S NUMBER. And her daily tweets make me fall out of my chair laughing.

I dont understand the whole tweet thing but do following some people.

I am not sure what I am doing and have sent tweets and was so shocked when I got a tweet back.

:what: Doesn't take much to amaze me. LOL

I did tweet a reply to TotallyObsessed on there after she welcomed me. But that'll probably be the only one. And I've found thirty six people and things to follow. Found a good bit of websleuths peeps on there too! I've wasted part of my work day on this! :floorlaugh:

I will live vicariously through our fabulous member's updates, and this has become one of my favorite threads to visit at WS.

So far, I've been able to stave off this new addiction by refusing to take the 1st hit off of the twitter crack pipe. As our dearly departed Whitney Houston would say..."I wanna see the receipts".

She sure is!! My day is not complete if I don't get to read what she writes!!!!!!! She needs to be on stage as she is that good!!:woohoo:

ETA: I love her other name " Clora Form." lol

Okay Gatorprincess1 just started following some of the WS er's.

So if you see me "following" you its really not a crazed person.

I could use a good daily laugh on the CA saga.

Okay Gatorprincess1 just started following some of the WS er's.

So if you see me "following" you its really not a crazed person.

I could use a good daily laugh on the CA saga.

And now I'm following you! sevensixwhisper is my name. And that didn't take long, I have a spammer following me (not you, lol). Things are fun so far, though, even if I don't understand everything!

godot_wf here, lurking about on Twitter, occasionally posting, frequently re-tweeting, always enjoying the humor and timeliness of those I follow.

It really is fun.

And now I'm following you! sevensixwhisper is my name. And that didn't take long, I have a spammer following me (not you, lol). Things are fun so far, though, even if I don't understand everything!

Yes - I was surprised to find "One Hot Chick" following me one day!!! They must glom on to newbies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back