2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding that I'm sitting in anticipation for the "one minute message". This is painful. Kink in neck, sore butt, aching back, dry eyes and I think my ears are bleeding...............

Tape 15
Hank says Misty's lawyer said he can't devote all of his time to Misty Croslin. She's not telling everything she knows.

Misty's willing to take another lie detector test.:floorlaugh:

Tape 13 - TC is going to have someone he trusts call HC & LC and TiC and Chelsea and tell them what's going on. This will happen next week...(date of call was 4/16) Interesting that Lindsy's divorce was filed on 4/28....
Wonder who ToC trusts to tell everyone what is going on? It's not his lawyer who isn't telling Lindsy what ToC wants him to obviously...:waitasec:

Tommy sure wasn't too upset when Hank described JO pulling a gun on him. Neither was Hank... (15 ugh) This is the threat that kept him silent for a year?! BS. mo

Thanks to all transcribing. :bow: As I question my hearing (and sanity) as I listen, it is helpful to have other's interpretations around.

I think tape 6 between Tommy and Hank (and Lisa) is interesting as it sounds, to me, as if the wind was coming out of Tommy's sails after hearing that Hank already knew about Shell Harbor and shocked that news of it was already in the newspaper. It sounds like Tommy thought that was all on the QT :waitasec:

Also, quite interesting is Hank saying (about 4:55 or so) that he wished he had left Joe leave that day and hadn't talked him into staying. Wondering if he is talking about the day of the fight between Ron and Joe. If so, that must have been a heckuva fight.

Regarding the fight between Joe and Ron that they talk about... I finally see how it is Ron knew to hide his gun that night in the culvert.

I'm finding that I'm sitting in anticipation for the "one minute message". This is painful. Kink in neck, sore butt, aching back, dry eyes and I think my ears are bleeding...............
I know, I know. I let out a little sigh of relief when I hear the one minute warning.

Oh my gosh - on tape 13 - HC tells ToC that supposedly they found some bones or something and ToC says WHAT? and HC repeats it...ToC says yeah um hum and sort of snickers....like "yeah right"

Tape 15
Hank says Misty's lawyer said he can't devote all of his time to Misty Croslin. She's not telling everything she knows.

Misty's willing to take another lie detector test.:floorlaugh:

BBM.

Hmmmm? I wonder if Misty thinks that practice makes perfect and that if she does enough LDT's then she will do better and be believed.

At this point even if Misty passed a LDT with flying colors you'd need a verifiable story and even then I'd be skeptical. It has to fit all of the facts and suspicious actions of the actors.

Fool me once, shame on you ...... fool me over and over and over and over :waitasec: I wonder if Fields can explain to Misty that in order to take and pass a LDT she has to tell the 'truth'?

Are the LD tests a game for Misty, I wonder...
In some ways I can't help but feel sorry for her...I know, not a popular feeling, but her childhood sounded about as screwed up as Haleigh's was going to be, if the poor little girl survived. Misty must have learned early that she couldn't count on anyone but also never to take blameand where would she have learned anything about responsibilty?
She may feel loyalty to her own family that they don't really deserve...I think back to when Tommy said something about the former BF beating up on her, just like RC...
Sorry if OT...just trying to think how a group of young people can all be so self-centered and seemingly, unfeeling...

I really think LE is playing Misty against Tommy and vice versa. If the JDI (JoeDidIt) story was believed by LE and their statements were all sworn to and all the i's dotted and the t's crossed, wouldn't Mr. Overstreet be in jail? Seems fairly obvious that they aren't buying what Tommy and Misty are selling or is it just me? :crazy:

Oh my gosh - on tape 13 - HC tells ToC that supposedly they found some bones or something and ToC says WHAT? and HC repeats it...ToC says yeah um hum and sort of snickers....like "yeah right"

Because ToC knows that there is no body in St Johns river at Shell Harbor.

To me this was seen as the perfect crime to implicate JO .... no body because of the gators, so it is a good diversionary crime scene to send LE to, because there are blocks and ropes in the water.

I don't believe HaLeigh is/was there, maybe nearby.

I hate to think that Tommy could convince LE enough to have gone thru with that expensive search but I guess they had to do it...I wonder if he was laughing all the time...

the_scream1.jpg

:waitasec:

:laugh: How did you get my photograph?

Tape 15

Hank: " Joe told me (when I was up there) that he's gonna smash Misty's face in for implicating him. I said, 'No you're not, Joe.' Joe said, 'Yeah, I am', and he pulled out his .38."

Hank tells Tommy that some think Haleigh OD'd and he and Joe went down there to help. Once again, Tommy adamantly denies it. "They're outta their minds. That's crazy as f^&k!"

Lisa said Misty told her she was sitting on the couch with Tommy... Tommy stops her. "I can't talk about nothing".

Tommy sounds deflated and a little drowsy. His optimism is gone.

Tape 13 - the # that LC has is the wrong # to try to get to see ToC...she got the SA's office in St Augustine who said they were the prosectuting office for the homicide???????
HUH??? no charges have been filed - so how could they be the prosecuting office? And why them? I think she may have this goofed up but I will have to listen again tomorrow to it.

Right now, I am trying to finish off these tapes so I can go to bed - LOL

I really think LE is playing Misty against Tommy and vice versa. If the JDI (JoeDidIt) story was believed by LE and their statements were all sworn to and all the i's dotted and the t's crossed, wouldn't Mr. Overstreet be in jail? Seems fairly obvious that they aren't buying what Tommy and Misty are selling or is it just me? :crazy:
I've got a different take, HH. Tommy held up to his end of the bargain, told what he knows. But, what he knows isn't enough to arrest Joe. LE needs Misty's to fill in the blanks, and the little (unusual person) ain't talking! :furious:

That tells me one thing: Misty did it.

I'm totally against people using illegal drugs but I'm beginning to understand Hank and Lisa taking drugs. I'm empathizing with Hank trying to figure out the word game that Tommy is playing with him. :banghead:

I've got a different take, HH. Tommy held up to his end of the bargain, told what he knows. But, what he knows isn't enough to arrest Joe. LE needs Misty's to fill in the blanks, and the little (unusual person) ain't talking! :furious:

That tells me one thing: Misty did it.

LOL, unusual person????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members