FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

congestive heart failure like my mom had cause flash pulmonary edema, she would fill up like somebody stuck a water hose down her throat. Our paramedics are so good they saved her from this 8 times before she finally died. It is like drowning right in front of me. He was the cariest thing I ever witnessed. and dhe had many false alarms in between times too, the ER got use to seeing us at 3 a.m. many a time and thtey treated her so good.

God Bless Baylor Hospital they really helped her. She finally died of it at 79.

WOW! Millian is gettin' heated!

I don't know what the outcome of the sidebar will be, but if Milian doesn't "win" it, all he has been doing is putting on a theatrical show to affect the jury.

See, THERE'S NOTHING IMPROPER ABOUT WHAT HE DID! Pure theater on Milian's part.

Ok a Millian looked at little less confident in court . I have never seen him unconfident so i noted it. It was when he was objecting to the slide questions being asked .

Maybe it is the moon cycle as I feel less confident today as well. I fell asleep and dreamed the jury found him guilty in 15 minutes and I was mad yelling who can decide in 15 minutes on someones guilt and they dont even know he alledgedly choked his last girlfriend.
So I am feeling a non confident guilty vote coming from myself today . Based on non evidence.

I am really think in spite of the dream he will get not guilty on first degree and probably get manslaughter if anything (if they added that )might be why Millian is not o confident today. As for me I dunno what my problem is.

could yall hear what he said on jailhouse tape? I couldnt

I'm confused. The collect call I swear says "I have a collect call from Ray". Or am I delusional?

Yup! He did say Ray, probably to throw off LE. It doesn't work, LOL.

I watched a couple on InSession and will check them out in detail later (they had captioning). Essentially, the content was pretty much someone (not a lawyer) advising Adam as to the various theories they had about how she died. Allergy, delayed anaphalactic shock, etc.

There was also an interesting comment about the magazine rack, that they wouldn't mention it just in case it wasn't in the proper position.

Milian couldn't ask too many questions about it.

I didn't see the discomfort since I'm pretty much listening while doing something else, but I'm hoping InSession caught it.

BTW, pros. re-direct was pretty good and cleared up a lot.

Milian should be held in contempt of court for his speaking objections (a no-no) where he spews out whatever he wants the jury to hear that they shouldn't.

It is possible this tactic could backfire if the jury gets it!

I'm confused. The collect call I swear says "I have a collect call from Ray". Or am I delusional?

I dont know what the point was in that tape other than to try and show they were scheming to find an excuse for her death I guess and I dont know who Ray was a code name? LOL

He is telling someone about what the lawyer told him about anaphylactic shock but he it not speaking straigtforward and it shows he knows he is being recorded and he is saying he cant talk about it but list people being sent information. It doesnt really help the state and it shows that the shock alledged wasnt his idea.

The first one he is talking with someone about evidence and the state not having any, that could be seen two ways as his arrest was 2 years later.

I have no idea who he is talking to in either tape ,but I was under the impression the lawyer was the one to mention the shock first

I don't think I've ever seen Mike Brooks like a defense atty. as much as he likes Millian.

He is telling someone about what the lawyer told him about anaphylactic shock but he it not speaking straigtforward and it shows he knows he is being recorded and he is saying he cant talk about it but list people being sent information. It doesnt really help the state and it shows that the shock alledged wasnt his idea.

The first one he is talking with someone about evidence and the state not having any, that could be seen two ways as his arrest was 2 years later.

I have no idea who he is talking to in either tape ,but I was under the impression the lawyer was the one to mention the shock first

The first one was with his mother. None of them were with a lawyer because of confidentiality.

" SHE HAS MARKS ON HER NECK....I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED" I have a big problem with his 911 call and I cant help but refer to some talking head i heard in the Anthony case where they took her statement " I have no clue" and said usually you do have some clue, and equating that analyst to his 911 call means he does know what happened and is trying to distance himself from the evidence.

I still have too much reasonable doubt. The fact that 3 or 4 different doctors came up with a different scenario is enough for me to conclude that no one really knows what happened for sure.

I am with Mike Brooks! I LOVE him and his appearance! He is a hottie to me!:woohoo:

I know...there's something about him. Aside from his confidence level....maybe it's the bald head.

Motion for judgement of acquittal being made by the defense.

WOW just heard on insession that Adam passed a lie detector, was that test given by the cops or did he hire it done? makes all the difference in the world and I bet he paid for it and that is why I didnt hear about it earlier.

BTW those tests are no good and are of no signnifance unless you take one by the cops and fail it, they then will spread that in the media like wildfire and if you pass they call it inconclusive, so with that being said I would strongly advise anyone put in this circumstance NEVER to take one, the cops will say among other things that you and your grandma rob banks in your spare time. It is a usless tool used soley to poke prod and intimidate you.

I had to leave It doesnt look like I missed anything. Are they ever going to get to closing today?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back