Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where the dogs hit in the back yard...I just know that they hit back there.

Yes, playhouses have plastic floors...but the things aren't heavy at all, adn you can easily lift one side of one, or slide it around.
One of the places in the backyard the dogs hit was by the playhouse.

This is the point I was making in the thread where we got in trouble. I don't think Casey made a mistake in the time, 9a-1p; she wouldn't have given that time if she knew George saw her at 12:50. In the begining, George never said he saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. He only gave this story on Greta. I think that his story was fabricated but for what reason.

None of it makes sense, but I do think the 'wedge in the trunk with gas cans on the 24th' was fabricated.

Cindy may have phrased it that way but she cannot change Casey's story and sworn statement to LE, thus far Casey has not budged on Jun 9th. So Jun 9th it for Casey.
yeah but Casey also said 31 days so we have a problem there. I think she might be lying.:bang:

I believe the 17th.
Now that's very interesting. How is it all of these dates fall into place around the time Caylee goes missing? Way too many coincidences if you ask me. Maybe the reason why we also haven't seen the phone records for the 17th.

This is the point I was making in the thread where we got in trouble. I don't think Casey made a mistake in the time, 9a-1p; she wouldn't have given that time if she knew George saw her at 12:50. In the begining, George never said he saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. He only gave this story on Greta. I think that his story was fabricated but for what reason.

I've thought that his story about the 16th (and the 24th) was fabricated, too. Mainly because it took him so long to tell that story. But, like you, I can't figure out his motive to make it up!

I would think that if she left Caylee in the playhouse overnight, Cindy's dogs would have discovered her when they went outside. But maybe not...

Maybe she put Caylee in a garbage bag and thought that that would hold in the scent.

Stupid, I know, but this girl isn't an Einstein. :)

None of it makes sense, but I do think the 'wedge in the trunk with gas cans on the 24th' was fabricated.
Well, we've discussed that George may have taken the story a bit too far...that he was really trying to just get Casey to open the trunk.

I think in the beginning George was operating off of the 9th date given by Cindy. She does say in the bond hearing that George determined the last date he saw her by basing it off the last time Cindy saw her; which was incorrect.

I agree about the wedge story, totally fabricated IMO. I wonder what date Casey will give in court as to when she gave Caylee to the babysitter. She can't stick with the 9th. If she says the 16th, corresponding to the day after Cindy saw her, she will be calling her dad a lier.

I've thought that his story about the 16th (and the 24th) was fabricated, too. Mainly because it took him so long to tell that story. But, like you, I can't figure out his motive to make it up!

I've felt that most of their recollections since the 16th of July were pretty fabricated...

It seems like they're fixated on providing a defense for Casey (yet they tell us to get off our asses and go find CAylee...go figure.)

Let's see... the ladder by the pool story - setting up an accidental drowning defense.

George seeing the gas cans in the trunk on the 24th - establishing that there was no body or odor in the trunk on the 24th.

Oh, and myriad other explanations they've had for the evidence...including the squirrel-roadkill-maggot-pizza. :eek:

Ok .. Out on a limb here but I am lurking 24/7 on here.. and most times I see someone else post what I am saying or asking behind the scene here.. Haven't heard if neighbor saw Caylee when borrowing shovel.. wouldn't Casey of taken her with her to neighbors?? I wouldnt of left a 3 yr alone .. and who takes the baby to sitters to just go to mom and dads to dig up bamboo?? further more why dig up bamboo if not living there with the baby??? One of the video's show le digging around some flowers.. also I hope I am not the only one who caught Cindy saying that Casey was the type to think ahead.. the what if's... example cindy gave was Casey had on her all the time an extra set of car keys in her pocket in case they got locked out of car.. Cindy saying she was just always thinking what could happen.. I am shocked at the statements these parents have made ... I haven't seen the other thing Gp said this week either.. last week it was getting thru the week to Caylee's bd. now he said something good is happening this week... ok sorry so long I am back to lurking now.. ss so long .
Don't stay away too long!

I would think that if she left Caylee in the playhouse overnight, Cindy's dogs would have discovered her when they went outside. But maybe not...

I thought about the Anthony's dog(s), but they aren't cadaver dogs and the Anthonys might not be so sensitive as to check in detail as to why their little dog might be barking. Then again, their dog(s) might have reacted by hiding under a bed or something.

I see a motive for the 24th, to establish a time frame for the gas cans being removed from the car, instead of the probable same date the car was brought home from the impound. If he admits they were removed the day they brought the car home, there could be a possible tampering charge.

I have not seen either the 17th or 18th actually reported, especially in LE disclosure at least thus. Have I missed something? I know George said things in the shed were fine because he was in there in the AM on Sunday Jun 22nd. Need to re-check how he stated in the shed.

Someone said that these dates have been adjusted by LE and reported on either Greta or NG.

Do the Anthonys have a gardener or lawn service?

But, tonight Baez said that Casey didn't make all those statements to police. The statements they released are wrong. WTH. Now we have imagistatements.
So he's calling LE a bunch of liars...as well as the phone company? OMG!

Alright this will be an odd post. You have been warned.
I am CAsey's age and I seem to think the same way she does. I laugh when I am nervous, even if other reactions are more appropriate. I have been perceived as cold hearted for not responding the eay people thought I should.
That said, I will make one thing clear, which is that I have three cildren and if someone had threatened their life the first person I would contact would be the police. And I would not have gone out partying.
Anyway, as a 22 year old who seems to think a bit along the same lines, I have wracked my brain trying to figure out where I would hide a body. I have not ever had the opportunity to find out, so this is speculation. Here is what I have come up with:
1. I would not go far from home. Even in panic mode, I would realize that there was no way I could get out of having a body in my car if I was caught.
2. I would travel at night. Daylight is just too revealing. Also if I had a lot of friends, one of them might recognize my car and stop me to talk.
3. I weigh about the same as Casey and I know that my large 2 year old gets really heavy after about 5 minutes when he is asleep. That whole dead weight thing. So I wouldn't go very far on foot with the body, even panicked I wouldn't be able to carry him more than 15 minutes.
4. After carrying a dead weight child and after the drain that panic puts on a person, I would not be in the mind to dig. I would find water or a readymade hole in the ground.
5. After having to find a spot and get the body there, I would not be thinking clearly enough to weigh the body down or cover it well, I would simply want to be rid of it.
Having said that, I am going to have a drink. This was difficult for me to write, as I have never even considered harming my children. (Although I have put myself in time out a few times.) So forcing myself to speculate on what I would do if I had killed one of my babies is very difficult.
I hope this helps as far as possible locations if Caylee is dead.

I've felt that most of their recollections since the 16th of July were pretty fabricated...

It seems like they're fixated on providing a defense for Casey (yet they tell us to get off our asses and go find CAylee...go figure.)

Right! And every time we get some new information from LE, there's suddenly a new story from the Anthony's that fits to the information, but was never told before!

BTW, has there been any more talk about Cindy's claim that Caylee also called her great-grandmother on July 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth