NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is also sad is Zahra's room gets pink curtains and a new mattress after she is gone?
What was her other rooms like?
Did she have pink curtains? a nice bed?
THINGS like that bother me.

I took Criminal Justice in college and studied with a very influential judge and we had a class name criminal procedure and yes they can track it down just like that and anything else they are analyzing for that matter there is a data base with all that info in it. :twocents:

I know. And especially with the FBI lab available........:) MOO

LE could probably subpeona Medicare records detailing every medical practitioner Z had been to in Australia.

LE can not subpena records from Australia as Australia is a sovereign state and they have no jurisdictional authority over Australia.

I am not sure if Australia may be willing to volunteer these records to LE in Hickory however, I suppose that is possible.

What is also sad is Zahra's room gets pink curtains and a new mattress after she is gone?
What was her other rooms like?
Did she have pink curtains? a nice bed?
THINGS like that bother me.

It was probably like that before in case child services came to see how Zahra was living but sadly EB probably had her in the attic or the crawspace so it woulkdnt get messed up... It was all a facade Id love to know if they were on assistance i think i read they got food stamps and medicaid. so they couldnt lose that because AB didnt make much money. Im trying to remember where they had listed her income...

Just a rant and directed at no one here.

Let me see...

We have a ransom note that calls out the dads boss and says they have his daughter and calls the bosses son names.

A fire is set out in the mulch in the yard.

Gasoline is put in or on a vehicle.

A ransom note wrote a power bill envelope ---no less

Oh but wait...

Then we have dad call and say that LE was out here earlier about the car...etc... but now we can't find my daughter...those kidnappers must have got her.

That reads like a B movie script. Please. What a grandiose ruse. Like pulp fiction.

Whichever one of them came up with that showboat needs to come down off their highhorse.

Have you ever?

Oh wait....(said like KC)

KC said that imaginanny and imaginanny's sister and the sister's sippy cup gang knocked KC down called her a bad mommy and took off with Haliegh.

Gawd.

Rant over..sorry.

I have never seen any date given for the mattress purchase that I could msm verify. That's why I questioned that info earlier when another poster posted the Oct. 7th date. Until I see a link, I'm disregarding it altogether. We know that a new mattress was purchased...when? That's something else altogether, imo.

Sorry to jump off of your post, but do we know a mattress was "purchased"? Or just aquired in some way? I don't remember seeing any confirmation that they bought a new one, just that the one that was there was def not the one that Zahra had been using. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I have read every post and still get lost...:innocent:

Exactly. When they find Zahra, and I believe they will when she died is going to expose him in many lies, especially this one IMO.

They might be able to do this with DNA evidence from the mattress found at the landfill if it proves that Zahra was deceased on that mattress.

MOO

Let me see...

We have a ransom note that calls out the dads boss and says they have his daughter and calls the bosses son names.

Oh but wait...

Then we have dad call and say that LE was out here earlier about the car...etc... but now we can't find my daughter...those kidnappers must have got her.

That reads like a B movie script. Please. What a grandiose ruse. Like pulp fiction.

Whichever one of them came up with that showboat needs to come down off their highhorse.

Have you ever?

KC said that imaginanny and imaginanny's sister and the sister's sippy cup gang knocked KC down called her a bad mommy and took off with Haliegh.

Gawd.

Rant over..sorry.

Good rant i hope you feel a little better!

OT but I think we could all use a laugh right now. I was reading the thread backwards, when I saw the question of can you get DNA from a butt or lipstick.

I pictured DNA from a butt (as in behind) and lipstick (as in kissing butt). When I scrolled up and read the rest - ta da!

Yea where is he hiding out these days?

I don't have the link right now, and can't find it quickly, as I am only 'peeking' in here when I can grab a few minutes in between trying to manage a household ;P

BUT I know in one of the articles I read today or yesterday, it said AB was in the house WHILE it was being searched...IIRC

OT but I think we could all use a laugh right now. I was reading the thread backwards, when I saw the question of can you get DNA from a butt or lipstick.

I pictured DNA from a butt (as in behind) and lipstick (as in kissing butt). When I scrolled up and read the rest - ta da!

LOL Homey I read that also and had to crack up....

LORDY I needed that laugh today! And you have one of the coolest usernames I've ever known of--I'm so jealous I didn't think of it!

Ok so that would make Ab innocent ,,, If he was innocent why did he say We checked on her at 2 30 am. Why would he cover for EB with his daughter missing? Why the lies? He knew thats why he knew all along JMO

Perhaps, but I am still not certain. I probably would have said the same thing - "we" ... especially if I didn't suspect MY husband had did anything. I say "we" a lot when in reality a lot of the time it was only me or him alone - I'm not trying to lie, it's just that I'mma we - for a lack of a better way to explain it.

I don't have the link right now, and can't find it quickly, as I am only 'peeking' in here when I can grab a few minutes in between trying to manage a household ;P

BUT I know in one of the articles I read today or yesterday, it said AB was in the house WHILE it was being searched...IIRC

That was during the first search when they took the bed. He was not on scene for this second search this week.

I believe a local poster also stated that he is presently staying with BS.

MOO

I have one question and one answer:

Question:

In the 911 call, AB mentioned that "we" went to check on Zahra, when the dogs woke him up.

Why would both AB and EB go to check on Zahra at 2:30 am?

Answer to Netsleuther from Previous Thread:

If Zahra's body is possibly located in the unverified "Monte Carlo", in a Lake (all speculative), then, it's possible that the tossing of the prosthetic leg was an afterthought (thanks Elepher), and done after-the-fact, when it was realized that the leg was still in the house.

.....if Zahra's body is in the car at the bottom of a lake, isn't it also logical to assume that two cars were driven out there, with the Monte Carlo being submerged, then the driver of that car hopping into the other car with the co-conspirator? No way that's a single mission.

Let me see...

Oh but wait...

Have you ever?

Gawd.

Rant over..sorry.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You are too much ! :woohoo::woohoo:

I dont think they would allow anyone to stay in that house while an investigation is being done... Maybe he was just there cause they wanted him there. He cant be living there! WHAT WOULD BE THE SENSE of securing a crime scene?

Perhaps, but I am still not certain. I probably would have said the same thing - "we" ... especially if I didn't suspect MY husband had did anything. I say "we" a lot when in reality a lot of the time it was only me or him alone - I'm not trying to lie, it's just that I'mma we - for a lack of a better way to explain it.

I agree with you on this. There's still just too much reasonable doubt to be able to convict AB of anything from what we know right now IMO.

Okay, in GMA interview, AB states that he got home around 2pm , started working in the yard and was there in the yard working when EB comes running out saying Zahra is missing. He then states that he searched the house, went down the block, and called 911. The 911 call came in at 1:58, so either he didn't arrive home close to 2pm, or he arrived shortly before 2pm and didn't do all the searching he claims to have done. Can't have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss