2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone!!!

I can't believe we are here!! Lady Justice and Karma are knocking on Casey's cell bars this morning... "Wake up. Wake up."

Good Morning All!!

What a fabulous buffet breakfast above. Off to get Chick Fil A for my son (his favorite) and take him to school. Think I'll get some for me too since the buffet will be picked over by 9 AM. :)

I sooooo wish I could stay with you guys today. I will be anxiously waiting to get back. I am leaving for work in a few. Thwarted by work. Have a drink for me please. Be back tonight. Stay strong all.

So, Casey is heading to Tampa? Too funny, in a backwards sort of way. Perhaps she will try and point out to everyone certain landmarks, like where the nanny had her accident.
"And look, there's the HRCafe where we all stayed."

Waited for this for a long time for this event but today the sun is shining and I have to spend some quality time in the garden. I'm counting on fellow sleuthers to keep me updated. I'm sure the boards will be on fire soon !!

G'morning peeps! :great:

The buffett looks divine! Happy to see all the java 'cause I am gonna need it today!

So, Casey is heading to Tampa? Too funny, in a backwards sort of way. Perhaps she will try and point out to everyone certain landmarks, like where the nanny had her accident.

oh the irony is rich!

She is about to get a Hard Rock alright, but not a cafe or a night of............well, you know!:innocent:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR THIS!!!!!!

Is the Tampa Jury pool considered to be good for the Defence or the Pros?

The Today Show is airing a segment now.

Tampa is in Hillsborough County. Not Pinellas County. The jury will be coming from the Clearwater/St. Petersburgh area. Not Tampa?? I am pretty sure about this.

Can someone post the internet stations that will be live streaming w/out interuptions? Thank you kindly.

fooo... I made it back and didn't even break the speed limit.

*unwraps jelly filled doughnut*

Karma baby :great:

Wow...I am way to excited this morning :woohoo: no caffeine for me.

Even if she isn't exactly going to Tampa...she'll have to pass right through there to get to Clearwater.

Heading off to Pinellas County in a Department of Corrections vehicle is not exactly Costa Rica in an RV, but it will have to do.

Is the Tampa Jury pool considered to be good for the Defence or the Pros?

I caught something on TV about the northern part of FL being more conservative and not opposed to the DP , and southern FL being more liberal and not liking the DP. Tampa, as well as Clearwater seems to be right smack dab in the middle, so favors neither the defense or prosecution, going by that analysis. Hope that helps. Perhaps someone else has a better or different view no this.

Tampa is in Hillsborough County. Not Pinellas County. The jury will be coming from the Clearwater/St. Petersburgh area. Not Tampa?? I am pretty sure about this.

So is jury selection going to be Tampa or Clearwater? Or is all this just another part of HHJP's "dark" sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd