Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to get caught up so excuse if someone has already mentioned this. I took it that she swapped sim cards because the blackjack would not hold its charge (which by the way is a popular problem with blackjack) and then misplaced the blackjack phone. AT&T would have a record of both phone purchases, if she was lying about the blackjack she would of said she bought it from a friend etc, not from an AT&T store.

I did think it was a hint when he asked if she was at Universal for work or fun and she said something about not work, and he so for fun and she responded not exactly for fun and he said I got ya. So there is something behind that in my opinion.

Thats interesting to know about the Blackjack and holding a charge. I did not know that. I wonder why she wouldnt have taken it back? It was new....I would have.

Maybe she was there at Universal looking for Caylee?

When push comes to shove I really think you're right here. But her nonchalant behavior smells to me. Casey's behavior is too matter of fact. She's too relaxed for someone who killed their child. I guess one would have to look at Casey's past to get a feel for who she is. But this month she was gone, why, where was she and what was she planning? This just doesn't seem like someone who kills their child and goes about their business. She was planning something. Perhaps it was murder, who knows.
Remember Scott Peterson how relaxed he was on the phone with amber and with family. Sociopaths are very cold.

I also doubt that "zanny" is a drug dealer and Casey a runner. Why would Casey give out her real name? If she's so scared of the drug dealer and her bad connections, what sense does it make to provoke the person that has you child by "outing" them? Also, why would Casey lie about people (Jeff, Juliet) cooberating her story about this Zanny kidnapping her child?

Makes no sense to me...

IMO the name Casey has given out for the "nanny" is the name she was told.
Drug dealers DO NO use their real name.
And neither do people associated with them (buyers)!

I'm sorry but IMO it makes sense to me!

Ok...now this is erroneous and IMO irresponsible reporting...the guy on NG said the birth father died in a car accident about a year ago...don't these guys ever do their own reporting or do they get there stuff from message boards like ours?

As far as I know thats what all the media is saying, and thats what casey is leading them to beleive, what else should they be saying??

I did think it was a hint when he asked if she was at Universal for work or fun and she said something about not work, and he so for fun and she responded not exactly for fun and he said I got ya. So there is something behind that in my opinion.

I just took that to mean she wasn't working, but she wasn't there to ride rides. Remember, she went to "investigate". Yeaaah, right...I bet she wasn't even there.

Also, I don't think the Casey's visitors will lead to much- IF someone is involved, and they know that every conversation is taped/released tot he public, with all of the scrutiny this case is receiving, I don't see anyone with half a brain risking being investigated if, in fact, they are "in" on anything...they would know that they're going to be looked at, automatically just by visiting.

I can't seem to get caught up so excuse if someone has already mentioned this. I took it that she swapped sim cards because the blackjack would not hold its charge (which by the way is a popular problem with blackjack) and then misplaced the blackjack phone. AT&T would have a record of both phone purchases, if she was lying about the blackjack she would of said she bought it from a friend etc, not from an AT&T store.

She was supposed to be looking for Caylee and the babysitter at that time...I believe is what they are trying to infer. If she did go back to Universal for that reason...wouldn't she have to pay to get in? Bet there is a record on the CC bill for that visit, if so. (1 day pass is $69.00)

She did say that it wouldn't charge and she was using the other phone. So it would explain why the SIM card wasn't in the blackjack. Good point.

I just took that to mean she wasn't working, but she wasn't there to ride rides. Remember, she went to "investigate". Yeaaah, right...I bet she wasn't even there.

Also, I don't think the Casey's visitors will lead to much- IF someone is involved, and they know that every conversation is taped/released tot he public, with all of the scrutiny this case is receiving, I don't see anyone with half a brain risking being investigated if, in fact, they are "in" on anything...they would know that they're going to be looked at, automatically just by visiting.

She said she was looking for Zanny the Nanny in bars.

She did say she swapped the sim card to the new phone from the blackjack. But things got twisted up and Lee asked her about the lost black jack and how she could lose that phone with the sim card in it and not lose the card too. She had a quick answer about the phone falling out of her pocket. That told me it was just another big lie. Sim cards don't fall out like that.
I agree lil! Also...if your phone is not holding a charge and you swap your simm card into a new phone why would you be carrying the dead one around in your pocket?!!!!!!! MY GOD THE LIES NEVER END! WHAT COMPLETE AND UTTER SH#T! :beersign:

I agree lil! Also...if your phone is not holding a charge and you swap your simm card into a new phone why would you be carrying the dead one around in your pocket?!!!!!!! MY GOD THE LIES NEVER END! WHAT COMPLETE AND UTTER SH#T! :beersign:

Yep! She was too quick to answer away why the SIM card wasn't in the black jack, because it fell out of her pocket. Bull snot!

Hi All! This is my first post on here and I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it because I am still about 10 pages behind but... I just listened to the calls. I don't know how many of you have AT&T cell phones, but I work for AT&T and have for over a decade, so I have always used them. Never once has my phone said the word 'private anything'. When a number is private and it calls an AT&T cell phone, it says 'Withheld'.

That is correct. Nice catch, I'm trying to get this to all make sense. She is hiding the cell phone for a reason.
or someone is holding it for her!!!!! (no flames please...but would gma do that? I don't see her knowing what happened to Caylee but I can see her hiding the cell phone for Casey...or Casey stashing it somewhere in the house between the first and second encounter with police pre arrest)

Hi All! This is my first post on here and I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it because I am still about 10 pages behind but... I just listened to the calls. I don't know how many of you have AT&T cell phones, but I work for AT&T and have for over a decade, so I have always used them. Never once has my phone said the word 'private anything'. When a number is private and it calls an AT&T cell phone, it says 'Withheld'.

Thanks Ms Scarlet. I have an ATT/Cingular phone and that is correct. It says "Withheld" for a fact.

Or, she knows if she gives the real name of the dealer to the police, Casey dies. I think this is more of a stretch than the obvious answer - that Casey killed Caylee, but its a possibility. AFAICS the only other possibility besides Casey being a murderer.

I'm sorry but IMO it makes sense to me!

Not to pick at your post, but then how does that tie in with her lying that Zanny worked at Universal, lived at that apartment (which was vacant) zanny's mother's apartment (who never lived there) and the supposed link to Jeff Hopkins, who had never heard of her? Also, it seems more than one person would have known this Zenaida Gonzales by that name, if she hung around Fusian, and all of the other clubs, like Casey had reported. Surely every person that met her at that club didn't know her by a different name.

I'm not oblivious to that culture...I know that people use aliases. We've had out share of bad apples in the family, too.

Like I said, not trying to pick at your post, just trying to help piece together your theory, to see if we can get it pretty solid.

Well, I have two cell phones with the same number (I switch the sim card between them) and I'll explain why, though I doubt Casey's reasons are at all similar.

For work, there are some places I need to go where no one is allowed to have cameras, because I am around copyrighted images and patented designs. So when I go to those buildings, I have to switch my SIM card into my phone that has no camera.

This has also come up with internet access and text messaging, because they want control that we were not secretly texting details, etc. I mean, you can hear when a person is on the phone. (I am in tech writing/editing.) So with that phone, I had my regular cell phone, but I had to get a disposible phone that would use my SIM card that did not have any internet or texting capabilities, and I had to show them my notes before I left.

Like I said, I really doubt Casey is involved in any copyright or patent protection issues, but it is possible that there are reasons to have two phones sharing one number, particularly if you are hanging around people who check your phone.

But, I thought I heard Casey say it was the same phone number. What purpose would you have two phones with the same number? Different numbers, I agree. :)

At first she tells her brother that the BlackJack wasnt holding a charge, so she was using her old phone. THEN, when he asks her where it is, she says she "lost" it somewhere.

I say she has been using that phone exclusively since purchasing it, and when the police asked for her cell phone, she gave the OLD one.

What is this "private call" that casey is talking about when she says she talked to caylee?

I took these comments to mean that Casey was at universal to do some sort of drug transaction.

Can anyone help me with this?

In the phone conversation with Lee, she mentioned writing letters to the family...her family (?)

Also to answer the question who knows you're looking for Caylee...Jeff, Juliet...then Lee says...and "Zanny"...and she adds and "Zanny"...were they trying to imply that Zanny may have passed the child off?

The part about the bonding...mom would understand the most...really, did she have any idea her daughter was in DANGER?

The part about her giving Lee the resources and he found out more than LE and she gave them (LE) the same info...if Lee found out pertinent information wouldn't he be obligated to report it to LE?

Welcome to Websleuths!

That's a good point. Do we know what phone company Casey used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288