OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
KJV? Why of course it's the KJV, the only good thing ever to have come out of a committee! 17th c. English prosody! (Swoons.)

Okay, my first attempt's a bit lacking in - prophetic urgency:

Judges 9:53
"And a certain woman cast a piece of a millstone upon Abimelech's head, and all to brake his skull."

Though I guess Abimelech did get the message.

So, um, is there a millstone in our evidence locker?

Me thinks there were millstones everywhere, in all kinds of lockers, that are now either still in original lockers, moved to other lockers, lost in transit, cast out of lockers like stones, or perhaps rolled away from the tomb after He rose.

Now there's a link I just cannot provide. Perhaps ATF will. I am still searching link provided above.

Me thinks there were millstones everywhere, in all kinds of lockers, that are now either still in original lockers, moved to other lockers, lost in transit, cast out of lockers like stones, or perhaps rolled away from the tomb after He rose.

Now there's a link I just cannot provide. Perhaps ATF will. I am still searching link provided above.

We're getting there. Here's one I had to memorize in Lutheran confirmation class:

Luke 19:40
"And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."

So, here, like, the answers are currently "holding their peace" and are all, well, thus not obvious, in a manner of speaking. But there is one stone left unturned, waiting to cry out. And it shall. And we're looking for it.

(n.b. Habakkuk 2:11 has a stone in the wall being spoken to by a timber)

ETA
Richard Wilbur's great Christmas poem, OF COURSE!
http://www.scripturestudies.com/Vol11/K10/post.html

As promised (or threatened!)
UFOs and the Oklahoma Missing or, Since Negatives Can't Be Proven, No One Can Say That the Jamisons Were Not Abducted by Flying Objects: a brief survey for those with, quite frankly, too much time on their hands

Item!
"Triangle Sighting near Norman, Oklahoma - Was Couple Abducted by Aliens?"
-- Norman's about 180 miles from Red Oak, but those things fly fast
-- Quote: "There can be no doubt that the man and his wife saw a triangle-shaped UFO, and strange orange orbs, and somehow lost 48 minutes of time."

http://ufos.about.com/od/currentuforeports/a/normantriangle.htm

Item!
Abductions said to occur along Highway 412; includes vanishing cattle
-- scroll down a bit; Tulsa's a couple hours from Red Oak
-- Quote: "The poor unsuspecting travelers were then returned to their cars...sometimes in the wrong cloths and hours later. Some have even met other people, whome they have never met...yet remember them from `dreams`..." [sic]

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/arkansasabduction.html

Item!
"Oklahoma's Amazing UFO Sightings"
-- mostly from western OK, but see above - these things can whizz.
-- Quote: "Everyone has heard of famous Area 51, right? And most of us have heard about strange aerial vehicles that lurk there. Now, I propose a new area, 'Oklahoma's Area 51.'"

http://www.rense.com/ufo6/ok.htm

Item!
"Mysterious Fireball reported near Shawnee, Oklahoma"
-- two+ hours from Red Oak; probably a meterorite, but who am I to say?
-- Quote: "'The flames, it was totally engulfed in flames. And I thought Oh my god, that's an airplane, and it's on fire,' Cornwall said."

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/06/mysterious-fireball-reported-near.html

Bonus!
"Mystery Creature Stalks Oklahoma" (video)
-- 200 miles from Red Oak, about; the disappearance of a Yorkie named Duchess.
-- Quote: "That's all I have left of her is her bed and her little squeak bone, and her leash and collar."

http://www.alien-sightings.net/aliens/mystery-creature-stalks-oklahoma/

Appendix
A list of UFO sightings in Oklahoma:
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlOK.html

Allegedly, a reward to be offered by the family is at hand:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p78
(see #1593)

Thanks for that. I was momentarily diverted by an urgent need elsewhere.

I am now fairly (100%) certain the perfect diet (in case anyone is looking to lose weight) is not only Oklahoma chips eaten while locked in a (DEA/ATF/FBI/UFO?) locker somewhere, but also consumed while completely exhausted and also trying to track topix posts and posters to topix at the same time.

Eyes bleeding. Just sayin. No offense to topix.

Good morning all.
I am sighing heavily this AM, but in need of about three minutes of decompression before heading out again.

What is up with the Find the Jamison's facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISONS/124182170931194?v=wall

People- email or call the media, preferably with verifiable tips. Even better if it's a friend or family member. That's the best way to get them to generate some interest.

OK media outlets listed up thread.

In looking through the Jamison facebook page that Oriah just posted, I found some info that I don't remember reading before, but then again, after a year, I may not remember.

I'm not too familiar with facebook, but under discussions, there is a heading called Hunters. In that thread it was said about neighbors actually finding the truck and notifying authorities, not hunters.

Also, it was said that the keys were locked inside the truck, and the speculation is they were locked out of their truck.

I don't know if any of that is true, but I found it interesting.

In looking through the Jamison facebook page that Oriah just posted, I found some info that I don't remember reading before, but then again, after a year, I may not remember.

I'm not too familiar with facebook, but under discussions, there is a heading called Hunters. In that thread it was said about neighbors actually finding the truck and notifying authorities, not hunters.

Also, it was said that the keys were locked inside the truck, and the speculation is they were locked out of their truck.

Same here on the forgetting what I've read. After a year, the Jamisons are already fading into the murky realm of myth.

Needless to say, nothing new in Oklahoma today.

I have about 9 minutes before I have to bug out again, but yes there is quite a lot of misinformation floating around- not sure who to blame misinformation on.

I can tell you this much: the keys to the truck (in police report) were NOT in the truck (perhaps the dog ate them when coming off hunger strike?) and so maybe they were locked out. Keys not in evidence anywhere that I can find. However, truck being driven to this day.

I would like to know how many sets of keys there were for this vehicle, who had them, and whether or not new keys have since been made.

My second excursion into the sortes Virgilianae à la "Good Book" (see above) produces I Samuel 31:13....

And they took their bones, and buried them under a tree at Jabesh, and fasted seven days.

Jabesh is a.k.a. the ancient town Jabesh-Gilead; we may know the latter name from the phrase "balm of Gilead," made from the gum of a balsam poplar - a North American tree.

So now we're getting someplace! I'm sure there are poplars in the San Bois. Perhaps.

If only we had the "Psychic Dreams/Visions/sortes Virgilianae" thread up and running.

Thanks Oriah for the info the keys weren't locked in the truck; didn't think they were, but feared I was misremembering what perhaps I had misread in the first place.

My second excursion into the sortes Virgilianae à la "Good Book" (see above) produces I Samuel 31:13....

And they took their bones, and buried them under a tree at Jabesh, and fasted seven days.

Jabesh is a.k.a. the ancient town Jabesh-Gilead; we may know the latter name from the phrase "balm of Gilead," made from the gum of a balsam poplar - a North American tree.

So now we're getting someplace! I'm sure there are poplars in the San Bois. Perhaps.

If only we had the "Psychic Dreams/Visions/sortes Virgilianae" thread up and running.

Thanks Oriah for the info the keys weren't locked in the truck; didn't think they were, but feared I was misremembering what perhaps I had misread in the first place.

Wfg, I really did try to get the "Psychic,Dreams and Visions" thread started. But the mods. quit returning my PM's. I guess they were just busy with other cases.

I am so angry and frustrated that the Jamisons haven't been found yet. I still believe someone stopped them during their travels. Somewhere between Porum and Red Oak. Then they ditched the truck on the mountain.

I know mtrooper has a ton of information. I'm sure she would share it with anyone who wants to PM her.

I do have a question for mtrooper. Was there a time listed on the receipt from the Jamisons getting gas? Also, did you talk with the waitress who waited on them? Do you know her name?

Wfg, I really did try to get the "Psychic,Dreams and Visions" thread started. But the mods. quit returning my PM's. I guess they were just busy with other cases.

I am so angry and frustrated that the Jamisons haven't been found yet. I still believe someone stopped them during their travels. Somewhere between Porum and Red Oak. Then they ditched the truck on the mountain.

I know mtrooper has a ton of information. I'm sure she would share it with anyone who wants to PM her.

I do have a question for mtrooper. Was there a time listed on the receipt from the Jamisons getting gas? Also, did you talk with the waitress who waited on them? Do you know her name?

I know, little726 - was just teasing you about it!

Yes, I'd like to hear more info - needless to say. And particularly anything about the mental states of the parents in the months before they went missing. I am imminently pm-able.

The way I understand it, the Latimer county sheriffs did not respond right away to the first call about the truck. Deputy Bohnn states, "They didn't say there was a dog in the truck."

I know, little726 - was just teasing you about it!

Yes, I'd like to hear more info - needless to say. And particularly anything about the mental states of the parents in the months before they went missing. I am imminently pm-able.

Yes, I know you are, wfg!

Does everyone call the sheriffs dept. when there's a problem? Isn't there LE in Red Oak, Wilburton and Panola?

The way I understand it, the Latimer county sheriffs did not respond right away to the first call about the truck. Deputy Bohnn states, "They didn't say there was a dog in the truck."

Yeah, that's what I remember, about the dog. Brings us back to the "Was the dog in the truck the whole time?" question. Argh. So either the caller didn't report the dog, didn't see the dog, the dog wasn't there, or the offical account is flawed.

Who was the first caller then? Do they have a recording? Do we have a copy of this person's interview, if there was one?

Yes, I know you are, wfg!

Does everyone call the sheriffs dept. when there's a problem? Isn't there LE in Red Oak, Wilburton and Panola?

Well, the truck was outside all city limits and in Latimer County, so Israel Beauchamp would be the one to call. Panola's unincorporated and probably wouldn't have LE; the county sheriff would take the calls. Wilburton's bigger but their PD would just handle in-town problems.

Yeah, that's what I remember, about the dog. Brings us back to the "Was the dog in the truck the whole time?" question. Argh. So either the caller didn't report the dog, didn't see the dog, the dog wasn't there, or the offical account is flawed.

Or they figured it was just another abandoned truck on the mountain!

Who was the first caller then? Do they have a recording? Do we have a copy of this person's interview, if there was one?

Good questions, watcher. The way I have always understood it, it was hunters who made the first call. But the guy down the road is the one who remembers seeing the Jamisons going up the road. He must have wondered why they hadn't come back down!

The guy down the road sounds like someone who dosen't miss a thing.

Or they figured it was just another abandoned truck on the mountain!

"Yep, looks like that ol' mountain's done claimed another one. Junior, put another notch on that oak tree out yonder."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth