2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

I would love to be a fly on the wall in Colorado City tonight....

Where the hell is that nail-bat now? :waitasec: Is it at the landfill, maybe?

I was surprised to hear that CD's mom and BD's mom are best friends.

Apparently, it's a club that Shawn kept in his vehicle and one night he came to Connie's house and got into a fight with Clint, obviously went to the car to retrieve this club but didn't use it. Cops were involved and took the club with them.

~jmo~

Although I have no idea what the club "with nails" that SA was alleged to have owned looks like, here is a visual, should anyone need it.

If it was a mace club, they generally look like this, but there are different models, and they can also be homemade.

images

ETA - if it was a "bat" with nails, it may have looked similar to this:

images

Where the hell is that nail-bat now? :waitasec: Is it at the landfill, maybe?

Connie said LE took it that night and it was still at the police station she thought because she couldn't see them giving it back to him.

Although I have no idea what the club "with nails" that SA was alleged to have owned looks like, here is a visual, should anyone need it.

If it was a mace club, they generally look like this, but there are different models, and they can also be homemade.

images

A mace seems like something a guy who likes to fantasize in a mask might own. jmo

Just got here and trying to catch up. After working with a surgeon for 21 years, the only "tool" I have ever heard of is a scapel, ie, knife. Good God you get here late one time and all hello has broken loose. IMO

I just wanted to say that I almost fell off my chair after reading all the updates in this case and I am rendered speechless.

I have spoken to Clint before on facebook..so he deffo sits at a computer.

Grandma (Clint's ma) where he's staying -- she said she has a computer and spends quite a bit of time on it. I "assume" Clint hops on as well.

MOO

Mel

I just wanted to say that I almost fell off my chair after reading all the updates in this case and I am rendered speechless.

And to think LE has had to TRY to sift through all this... *shaking my head*

So did I, and I've never been so glad to be female in all my life!!!!

Not gonna start the ol' pro/con circumcision route - but that's the biggest reason I didn't put my newborn son through this. He slept quiet in his cot, while other babies screamed bloody murder. I had 3 separate nurses come to me and say "we're ready to get your son c-cised". I said, over my dead body you are! Not something we do in Europe.

Now after looking at those tools, I'm glad I made that choice!

Sorry to get OT.

Mel

Hey all, please help people out when they don't know these initials.

MM = Mystery Man, Clint's half-brother or stepbrother or something. BD keeps bringing him up and there are rumors but as far as I know he's not a suspect, but supposedly the police can't find him? Isn't that right?

Thanks for the laugh! :floorlaugh:

I'm sitting here terrified with my legs crossed right now, and I'm a woman!

In fact, I don't want my boys to walk through the room and see those tools ~ EEK! *covers screen* I wouldn't let the doctor use it on my kids when they were babies and I don't even want to think about it right now, for tattoos or anything else. :sick: OMG - nauseating.

Isn't there some medical code of ethics that would keep BD from taking something like that home from the hospital? This is getting more disturbing all the time.

Where is that tool right now? Did I miss something? Did the police find it there? Could it be used as a murder weapon?

BBM - I don't know that there is a specific regulation from the Board of Nurses that prohibit taking circumcision tools home to tatoo your 16 year old but at the very least there is simply common sense that would indicate to most that this procedure that was going to be done to DD was not only unethical but immoral considering it was his Mother going to perform this barbaric act upon her own child. Makes one wonder what else she could be capable of. JMO.

I was surprised to hear that CD's mom and BD's mom are best friends.

for som reason I'm thinking CD mom BD grandma are the best friends.
Wasn't it mentioned that CD mom does not like BD mom?
Gotta listen again...............:rocker:

BBM - I don't know that there is a specific regulation from the Board of Nurses that prohibit taking circumcision tools home to tatoo your 16 year old but at the very least there is simply common sense that would indicate to most that this procedure that was going to be done to DD was not only unethical but immoral considering it was his Mother going to perform this barbaric act upon her own child. Makes one wonder what else she could be capable of. JMO.

I get the feeling she's one of those-- what's done is done, kind of folks. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back