State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that Kurtz needs to go so far as to suggest that someone dropped files on BC's computer. He's already proven reasonable doubt. Pushing it that far makes it look like a reach.

But he's probably counting on the jury not to know any better.

Listening to Kurtz try to explain that if someone was looking at the google map of the area of fielding drive would not indicate someone was trying to look for a place to put a body. I think he has said invalid timestamps like 15 times..

I am not believing any of this, using common sense you can totally think to yourself blah blah blah he still searched there and you can't change that dude!

He is stretching on this google search. He can never take that from anyone's mind.

I have always thought the FBI was good at what they did, but what a brilliant move to plant a Google search on Brad's work computer...Not sure if I would of thought of that!

I'm not sure that Kurtz needs to go so far as to suggest that someone dropped files on BC's computer. He's already proven reasonable doubt. Pushing it that far makes it look like a reach.

His witness, GM who has done forensic analysis on over 400 computers believes the invalid deleted cookie and watermark and invalid time stamps are indicative of a dropped file.

I have always thought the FBI was good at what they did, but what a brilliant move to plant a Google search on Brad's work computer...Not sure if I would of thought of that!

Durham police detective.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Brad's computer was tampered with. #coopertrial

Listening to Kurtz try to explain that if someone was looking at the google map of the area of fielding drive would not indicate someone was trying to look for a place to put a body. I think he has said invalid timestamps like 15 times..

I am not believing any of this, using common sense you can totally think to yourself blah blah blah he still searched there and you can't change that dude!

It really depends on what each juror's predisposition to LE is/was and if they believe something like this is plausible.

I so agree and their psychic ability to know this man BC was planning to kill his wife that night or the next morning and do the search on the computer while he was at lunch. We know in fact the search was done by BC just before he went to lunch on 7/11.

why would he need to do things with his children..if he was going to play tennis???

His witness, GM who has done forensic analysis on over 400 computers believes the invalid deleted cookie and watermark and invalid time stamps are indicative of a dropped file.

I know, but his testimony was not allowed, so Kurtz can't lean on that witness in discussing this info. Just sounds like a reach when he could have just said, "Hey, this computer was clearly tampered with."

I wish his name was not Mr. Cooper..for some reason my brain keeps going to Sesame Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave