New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Hollye's path on the map does anyone remember which items of evidence are which? Just wondering if "he/they" threw out items on the way to Adam's Lane, in what order did they toss them? Probably no significance but I was just curious.

Waiting for other 'shoes' to fall here... The media silence, aside from some lame-o interviews and sound bytes, has been interesting.
I have a hard time believing ANY of these people know how to tell the complete truth. This seems like an alternate universe with some serious 'baggage' to me.

In looking at Hollye's map I believe the first red triangle with the ! evidence marker is the phone. Then the second one is the lunch bag/duct tape, and last is the warm car with camo that I'm not sure is related to Holly's disappearance. Which would make sense. Her phone would be tossed first thing. Were the pings ever confirmed because they were said to be in another location a long way from where the phone was found.

I feel we are closer than ever with a breakthrough.

somebody better start talking because it's game over.

And I think ZA knows this......

I put out my profile of the perp a couple years ago....although I do think there was more than one in on this, whether before the fact or after.
I think he is 20-30 years old, arrogant, spoiled, local young man, somewhat intelligent (street smarts?) and extremely lucky.

The chaotic scene that ensued just after Holly was led (dragged) away really hurt the evidence. And there was LE, who seem fairly inexperienced in this type of thing (and rightfully so...most small towns have very few kidnappings). There were no road blocks, which would have been very helpful in catching this guy before months passed us by.

He has not been named in Holly Bobo's investigation, but his mother Cindy Adams believes with all the coverage and activity of this property, he's already been convicted in the public eye.

"I probably haven't slept more than eight hours since Friday," said Cindy Adams. "I'm very emotional and not just for Zachary but I have family in Decatur County, and they are having to go through this humiliation also."

Cindy Adams admits that her son has been mixed up in drugs, but she doesn't believe he's capable of harming another person.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24875414/man-whose-property-searc-appears-in-court

This reminds me of the search a couple years ago of the farm here in Minnesota where Jacob Wetterling was abducted. They dug and sifted and did analysis but to no avail that we know of. The man living at the farm is the main suspect now IMO but there is no proof. Who knows if he did it or not. The FBI spent a lot of man power to do that search. But that was about 20 or so years after the crime. This could be unfruitful and leaving us never knowing if this person is the ONE.

I feel we are closer than ever with a breakthrough.

somebody better start talking because it's game over.

And I think ZA knows this......

I think so, too. ZA says it's not him...so if not, I bet he knows who it is!

P.S. His mugshot with that huge smile is quite disturbing.

I was talking to my daughter (the attorney) and she pointed out some things I hadn't thought about.

Part of the reason ZA's bond is so high is because he was already out on bond for felony drug charges. Often judges just say "no bail" if someone is arrested for another felony, but this judge just set a really high bond.

http://www.wate.com/story/24871612/zach-adams-jailed-on-1-million-bond

He also has pending drug charges in Benton County.

According to court records in that county after a search warrant was executed at the home of Adams' girlfriend in the 200 block of Court Street, February 26.

Officers charged him with possession of methamphetamines, marijuana and unlawful drug paraphernalia.

Accord to court records, Adams has past convictions in Decatur County for felony possession of marijuana, felony probation violation, felony theft of property $10,000 to $60,000 and misdemeanor assault with threat of bodily injury.

My daughter thinks the theft of property is probably stealing a car considering the amount listed, which is interesting.

Sometimes bails in TN go much higher for child abuse, murder, rape etc - even 4 or 5 million.

In ten days, ZA will have another hearing and the assault case will go to a grand jury, which will decide whether there is enough evidence for a trial.

He has not been named in Holly Bobo's investigation, but his mother Cindy Adams believes with all the coverage and activity of this property, he's already been convicted in the public eye.

"I probably haven't slept more than eight hours since Friday," said Cindy Adams. "I'm very emotional and not just for Zachary but I have family in Decatur County, and they are having to go through this humiliation also."

Cindy Adams admits that her son has been mixed up in drugs, but she doesn't believe he's capable of harming another person.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24875414/man-whose-property-searc-appears-in-court
I wonder what was the tip that lead to this search. Anybody heard/read anything?

I think so, too. ZA says it's not him...so if not, I bet he knows who it is!

P.S. His mugshot with that huge smile is quite disturbing.[/QUOTE]

I think that was taken in October 2012, but still creepy.

My heart goes out to The Bobo family........... i'm sure they are one pins and needles, I know I would be.

I was for sure that this case would never be solved. At this point, I think we have the ball rolling.

I just hope somebody starts playing 'let's make a deal'.

Did they find an 4 wheelers on Zach's property.

In looking at Hollye's map I believe the first red triangle with the ! evidence marker is the phone. Then the second one is the lunch bag/duct tape, and last is the warm car with camo that I'm not sure is related to Holly's disappearance. Which would make sense. Her phone would be tossed first thing. Were the pings ever confirmed because they were said to be in another location a long way from where the phone was found.

What's the warm car reference? I don't recall this from the initial investigation.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

"Cindy Adams admits that her son has been mixed up in drugs, but she doesn't believe he's capable of harming another person. "

Ummmmm, he shot her for not giving him money to buy drugs didn't he? But he's not capable of harming another person. Riiggghhhht. Ok.

Zach's grandfather, Dick Adams said he knows that his grandson is innocent. Investigators have not named Zach Adams as a suspect.

A friend of the Adams family worries for his safety.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobo-Investigation-Update-248296601.html

Now really people....how can granddaddy "KNOW" that his grandson is innocent? He may think it or feel it or believe it....but when the family starts saying they "know" that their loved one is innocent, it drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson