CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to ask, but where is there a place to be out on a boat? I'm assuming he didn't mean the pond on the dairy farm. I don't see any other lakes nearby. Where would he have seen a man and little girl on a boat????

The witness is from Oakland, California. Think Oakland bay....

Does anyone remember the maintainance man who was interviewed on some news in front of Sandra's memorial at mhp? For the life of me I cannot find the video of him. I remember some people on here liking him and commenting that he was a "straightshooter". Anyone remember him and have a link to his video. I remember him with a mustache and think that a maintenace guy would have every opportunity to take a little girl. i thought he was slimy.
I only remember the guy from the church who had a key. He was teh one who said a suitcase was to be given to the Church for a rummage sale and it was stolen out of the back of a vehicle. He also defendeda all the members of the Church.

But I did notice HE was the one to lock up after the FBI search. His last name was Williams I believe.

The witness is from Oakland, California. Think Oakland bay....
No, there is water inland from Tracy- San Joaquin and Old Rivers, Delta... even Del Valle Lake in Livermore, and Don Pedro.

Fred Williams
Williams.jpg

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Spotlight-on-Suitcase-in-Tracy-Girls-Disappearance-Death.html

Does anyone remember the maintainance man who was interviewed on some news in front of Sandra's memorial at mhp? For the life of me I cannot find the video of him. I remember some people on here liking him and commenting that he was a "straightshooter". Anyone remember him and have a link to his video. I remember him with a mustache and think that a maintenace guy would have every opportunity to take a little girl. i thought he was slimy.

I believe his name was Martinez. And he did not speak, that I know of, the day after Sandra's body was found. AFAIK, he only spoke yesterday?

ETA: Actually I don't think his name was stated.

No, there is water inland from Tracy- San Joaquin and Old Rivers, Delta... even Del Valle Lake in Livermore, and Don Pedro.

I know, I grew up in Calif. I'm just pointing out that the witness is from Oakland where there is lots of water. Has the witness said where he saw the boat? It's just as easy for someone to go to Oakland as it is for someone to come from Oakland to tracy.

I only remember the guy from the church who had a key. He was teh one who said a suitcase was to be given to the Church for a rummage sale and it was stolen out of the back of a vehicle. He also defendeda all the members of the Church.

But I did notice HE was the one to lock up after the FBI search. His last name was Williams I believe.

No the guy i'm talking about is hispanic and talked about having kids of his own and said that sandra talked to everyone.

Everyone who is saying the man is probably just trying to get his 15 mins. is probably right. I still think F. Williams is hinky though, because of bringing up the whole suitcase thing, and I had just read an article about him on the site we can't link here that added to the hinkiness (hee! hinkiness).

Hey Lurker, I don't remember, does F.Williams live in the MHP? I saw him on a short video the other day and he looked worse than he does here. Just interested in knowing where he lives. TY!

The Delta runs on the north side of 205. IIRC if you follow Tracy Blvd AFTER ittakes the 90 degree left turn at Whitehall, you will run into a boat launch on the Delta (went skiing there many moons ago.

As far as police getting back to this guy on the tip, they rarely contact the tipsters unless they need them to testify in court. Police often do not even keep the family up to date on suspects in order not to possibly taint their testimony in a trial.

I know I used to live in Tracy and still fish the delta sometimes. But look at the Map in the Map and pics thread. The 3rd post. No way was there a boat near that pond.

So if the guy says that piece of luggage never made it to the church cuz it went missing - maybe the rest of that set of luggage did make it to the church as a donation - and that's what links the luggage to the church and pastor?

thanx momtective for the picture. I guess he doesn't have a very bushy mustache does he ?? i agree that Willliams is way too suspicious.

I remember back on thread 6...someone had found like 9 pages on F Williams criminal record. Starting a new thread on F Williams so we can sleuth him properly...

ooops Linask beat me to it...thanks Linask

thanx momtective for the picture. I guess he doesn't have a very bushy mustache does he ?? i agree that Willliams is way too suspicious.

Here's what sets off my hinky meter on this guy. 1. He interjected himself into this case.

2. He said luggage (full of things) was reported stolen from a vehicle. Police say no one rerported any stolen luggage. How does he KNOW the suitcase was "full of things"? I would hope the person who had luggage msising fromher vehicle would contact the police to confirm or deny.

3. He has a key to the church. IF ANY evidence is found inside that church, someone would have had to have a key to get into the building.

4. Churchs are known for taken in "wayward" people in the hopes that the church can help . They can't always.

a little o/t from what you guys are discussing right now, but here is a report regrarding the dismantling of her memorial. i hadn't seen how large it had grown and thought maybe some of you would want to see.

her family is donating items to children's hospitals and police/fire departments "because that's what Sandra would have wanted"...

also asked that people remove their missing posters, so if you are local and see one, make sure to ask them to take them down. it is too hard for the family to see.

i heart her family...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLhsVRN9EQ

How does F. Williams even know that this was the same suitcase that was supposed to have been stolen? Could someone tell that just by seeing what what being shown on the news, that it was this stolen suitcase?
Way too fishy for me...

Here's what sets off my hinky meter on this guy. 1. He interjected himself into this case.

2. He said luggage (full of things) was reported stolen from a vehicle. Police say no one rerported any stolen luggage. How does he KNOW the suitcase was "full of things"? I would hope the person who had luggage msising fromher vehicle would contact the police to confirm or deny.

3. He has a key to the church. IF ANY evidence is found inside that church, someone would have had to have a key to get into the building.

4. Churchs are known for taken in "wayward" people in the hopes that the church can help . They can't always.

Also, how does he know it's the same suitcase that was stolen?

ETA - I see Tyra above me had the exact same thoughts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361