TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and do we know what time Mom goes to work and what time she gets home ? I think that is very important, I would also like to know whe SA (bf) goes to and from work too...

Also need to know why SA came home early that Monday, and what time he left work that day. Does his clock-out time jive with arriving at Hailey's at 3:00, or is it possible he arrived earlier? Mom seems to have expected him there at lunchtime...is it possible he arrived around lunchtime and did not leave until after 3;00? what was his demeanor at work that day?

We really need to know if the reported back yard phone call by Hailey is confirmed in the phone records.

Pulled from thread 1;

Posted by czgzt:

Hello,

I live in Colorado City, and Hailey's mom, Billie, is one of my dearest friends. I would like to answer some of the questions that have been raised here, and add some information to what has already been posted.

First of all, a little background information. Hailey lives with her mom, Billie, and her 16 year old brother, David, in the 1800 block of Chestnut St., Colorado City, TX. Billie's boyfriend frequently stays there also. Billie and Hailey's dad, Clint, are divorced. Clint and his girlfriend live nearly directly across the street from Billie.

On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. David was in and out, but not home when Hailey left. Hailey told her mom's boyfriend that she was going to walk across the street to see her dad, and then go on to her friend's house to spend the night. As previously mentioned, Colorado City is a very small town. Kids here walk around pretty freely. Hailey did not take anything with her when she left the house.

Tuesday afternoon, Billie told David to text Hailey's friend to tell her to come home. Hailey does not have her own cell phone. Hailey's friend told David that she never arrived on Monday. This seems to be a grey area... Hailey's friend is saying that she did not know for sure if Hailey was coming over or not. At this point, Billie was understandably panicked. She contacted Clint's girlfriend, who first said that yes, Hailey did come over Monday, but later said that she was not sure if she saw her or not. Another grey area. At this point, it is like Hailey disappeared into thin air while crossing the street.

The police were contacted, and an investigation was started. The Colorado City Police Department, the Mitchell County Sheriff's Department, and the District Attorney and that office's investigators are all involved. While the law enforcement agencies have done some searching, an official 'man-hunt' type search has not been held. Someone to give polygraphs came in today, but I do not think any have been given yet.

Quite a few people - friends, family, aquaintances, neighbors - have been interviewed. Friends and family have been putting up fliers here in Colorado City and in neighboring communities. Local moms have searched the park and other areas for signs of Hailey. Prayer vigils are set to be held. We are doing everything we can think of. The only thing that has not been done is for Billie to try and find a TV station to let her make an on air plea for Hailey's safe return. She is supposed to meet with KTXS this coming Monday, but of course we are hoping that Hailey will be back home by then.

Billie is a good person and a loving mom. She is beside herself at this point, and does not know what to think. Despite rumors to the contrary, Hailey has never run away before.

Rumors of course are flying: Hailey's body has been found, Hailey has run away with her boyfriend, Hailey is hiding here in town at someone's house that no one would think to look, etc. etc. etc. We don't know what to think or what to believe. Right now we are just hoping and praying for Hailey's safe return. It warms my heart to see people who don't even know us doing all they can to help. Please continue to keep Hailey and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

If anyone has any other questions, I will do my best to answer them. Ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

UPDATE: As I was finishing this up, I spoke with Billie, who said that police have brought in bloodhounds. The dogs did pick up a scent. Also, a neighbor saw Hailey on the phone in her backyard for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon. A woman has come forward and said that she is fairly certain that she saw Hailey with another girl and a boy walking late Monday evening. It has also come to light that Hailey had been talking to a boy in a neighboring town. The police are investigating these leads. Hopefully, this new information will lead us to Hailey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by czgzt:

Billie'y boyfriend said that she did not have anything with her when she left the house. That's not to say that she didn't have something stashed somewhere if she was planning on going somewhere - which as bad as it sounds is the best case scenario at the moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by cztgz;
Another thing.... Hailey was wearing a t-shirt and sweats. I figured that she had tennis shoes on, but Billie told me that she was wearing flip flops. Billie found Hailey's hoodie in her room. It has been pretty chilly here, and that about tore her up thinking about Hailey being cold.

Dang, thinking about things like that sucks, because as much as you want to believe that she is just hiding out somewhere, the possibility that something has happened to her is always in the back of your mind.

Posted by cztgz;

Krista, from what I understand, the neighbor only just this afternoon told the police that Hailey was on the phone in the backyard. I assume that the police are going to check the records.

I am awful with times. I know that Billie and her boyfriend have been together well over a year. I have no idea about Clint and his girlfriend since I don't hang around them. I suppose that it has been a while since they have a daughter together.

Everyone is gets along pretty well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by cztgz:

LE should have Billies phone records to look at today. Supposedly the other girl's phone has already been checked, with no calls from Billie's number on Monday.

It was not me who said Hailey got an i-pod, it was another poster who saw it on FB.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children has contacted Billie. That paperwork will be filled out and faxed back this morning. We are going to contact equisearch, and then try to get ahold of Mark Klass and Tim Miller, who have been mentioned several times here.

We are still continuing to try and stir up media interest.

If anyone has any more ideas, please post them.

Posted by cztgz;

Billie was told that RSOs were checked out. She doesn't know if it was a 'knock and ask' or a full search.

Posted by czgzt: (today)

About the phone records - I posted earlier that LE told Billie that they did not find any calls from Hailey on her friends phone. They estimated that the records for Biliie's phone should be here today, but I have not heard whether they have come in or if they have been looked at yet.

Posted by cztgz:

To clarify my original post, I never meant to imply that the BF was home all day alone with Hailey. I was simply giving everyone's whereabouts when Hailey actually left her house, as told to me by Billie. She never told me a specific time.

I do not think that Billie has changed her story or tried to fudge the time to protect her BF. She would be scratching his eyes out if she thought he was involved with Hailey's disappearance in any way.

"On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. Her brother was in and out, but not home when Hailey left. Hailey told her mom's boyfriend that she was going to walk across the street to see her dad, and then go on to her friend's house to spend the night. As previously mentioned, Colorado City is a very small town. Kids here walk around pretty freely. Hailey did not take anything with her when she left the house."

Posted by cztgz: (today)

am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by czgzt: (today)

I was totally wrong about the brother. He was not home Monday. He had spent the night with a friend Sunday, and did not come home until after Hailey left. I am very sorry for the mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just bringing this info over from the previous thread, I believe it all to be important in the search for Hailey.
I want to thank cztgz so much for making it possible for us to have this. It is apparent she cares deeply for Hailey and her family and wants her found safe, just as we do here.

Prayers for everyone, I hope that Hailey is found safe by the time I wake up tomorrow morning....

So - If Hailey was planning something - seems like she would have some advance planning in mind - even at 13. ( I remember when I was that age and my frame of mind----- even though it was long ago! All about meeeeee!)

With my daughters- when staying overnight with a friend - they had to check in at least once that night by phone - and I had a phone number of where they were to call to get ahold of them if needed at any time. Plus - I had to know that the parents were in agreement with the stayover.

Was this something that had happened before with Hailey? Where she was going to spend the night with a friend that was spur of the moment or at a last moment?

I am curious to know Mom's work hours. Was Hailey on her own often?

It is time for me to hit the hay ....

Goodnight everyone I pray Hailey is found by morning !

Goodnight Folks....prayers for Hailey and her Family and the Grace of God to shine down on all of us......

Did a side by side comparison and they are the same man. Same eyebrows, nose, sideburns, crease bet. cheeks and nose, etc.

The boyfriends myspace page he was using in 2007 has a lovely blog entry.

snipped and paraphrased:

GET A F@CKING LIFE, A REAL JOB, REAL T*TS AND SEW YOUR C*NT UP!

The boyfriends myspace page he was using in 2007 has a lovely blog entry.

snipped and paraphrased:

GET A F@CKING LIFE, A REAL JOB, REAL T*TS AND SEW YOUR C*NT UP!

Do you have the link to his myspace... I don't want to have to search for it from earlier.

Okay, I've been trying to catch up here. Whewwwwww. I did skip a few pages so I hope I'm not duplicating anyone else's post or thoughts. But I just keep thinking that I have a few children of my own. Ages range from 10 to mid 20's so I've raised my share of 13 year olds. I find it completely odd that a sweet girl this age did not take anything with her when her intentions were to stay over night at a friend's house. Every one of my children seems to "need" tons of stuff when they stay the night at a friend's house. Extra clothes don't seem to be nearly as important as cell phones, DS, extra gaming controllers, books they love, movies, etc. There is always something they "need" for a sleepover. Maybe Hailey normally doesn't need to take anything, I just keep thinking about how my kids are.
She seems to be a lovely girl and I just don't think she ran away. My prayers are with her!

This little girl should have had a backpack full of junk if she was headed to a sleep over or anywhere for that matter.

I didn't see it posted but I might have missed it. Is the middle name of mom's bf given out anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361