State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Bertha21!

You mentioned using Google for translations. I have used it too, and I have to ask. How accurate and well done are the translations?

I have used it to translate from English into: German, Korean and Portuguese. I do not know a great deal of German, but I do know a little. From what I could tell it did not appear that it had translated it into anything insulting, but I know how hard this can be for a computer.

One of the early attempts at translating English into Russian translated "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" into "The wine is acceptable, but the meat is rotten." :crazy:
I am using babylon. It is not always great an you would need some idea but in general I think it is pretty good. Hope that helps,

In terms of any European language , I am happy to help.

It was in regard to the time frame that NC was calling asking for money for house repairs. He looked at BC, and said something like "Brad, I think it was '04, was that right?" Then I think Kurtz responded for him, yes.
Correction: BRAD made the calls.

When Paul (Cisco) was on the stand yesterday he was asked if the FXO card was something that they may need at work in early 2008. Paul responded that it was not common or typical to use with Business phones. It was something that one would use for residential service, VOIP homeservice. I took from that that he didn't think that this card would be equipment for work.

That was a pretty poor answer by Paul. I think he is used to dealing with large business phone networks Small business phone networks use FXO ports all the time. Even Branch offices of large companies will often use an FXO to access the PSTN.

It was in regard to the time frame that NC was calling asking for money for house repairs. He looked at BC, and said something like "Brad, I think it was '04, was that right?" Then I think Kurtz responded for him, yes.

Actually I believe Mr. Kurtz objected and the judge instructed him that he could not ask questions of the defendant.

I think you only get that for a new home. I don't believe they were the original owners. The house was built in the 90's I think.

Our home was built in 94 but we bought in 2004, the sellers offered a home warranty as a selling tool. We have kept the warranty all these years. I would think if the home was sold to them with a warranty they could have continued the policy as we did.

Kelly

What I got out of this morning's witness - BC never bad-mouthed his wife to anyone. He never said one negative thing about her to anyone. She trashed him to everyone she came in contact with, including the exterminator and people she just met. I think this further weakens the state's assertion that he was a terrible husband, IMO.

agreed. Also if they were in "hate" mode, why would she call wondering if he passed his exam.

my Geek does that ...thinks it is hysterical ...taking over computer

Ok. But still it comes down to he did or he didn't kill her. Is that about right?

well maybe he will get off and like Mary Winkler get the kid's back ...marry Heather and live happily ever after

I think you only get that for a new home. I don't believe they were the original owners. The house was built in the 90's I think.

No, I have had 2 of them on my 2 previous "used" homes. They were offered with the sale of the home. Then upon the year anniversary of the sale, you can continue to pay on your own (usually around $500).

well maybe he will get off and like Mary Winkler get the kid's back ...marry Heather and live happily ever after

you know in my world over here that it sounds so wrong. And I really had to googke all this names.

I still feel sorry for Mr. Rentz.

Personal story.
I dated a guy who worked for INTEL for about 3 months 12 yrs ago. Let him install a couple things on my computer for me. Just got a hinky feeling about things and changed my Windows password to "butthead". It apparently irked him...enough that he emailed me and asked my WHY I changed my password to that.

I almost vomited. I NEVER told him password info.
I destroyed my hard drive. Packed my things and moved halfway across the country to get away from him. NOTHING compares to that fear in being controlled/stalked.

No, I have had 2 of them on my 2 previous "used" homes. They were offered with the sale of the home. Then upon the year anniversary of the sale, you can continue to pay on your own (usually around $500).

They are not always offered though, like with new homes. I'm just saying that could be why they didn't have it. I think they could have used their insurance to cover some of the expenses though, such as the leaking roof.

you know in my world over here that it sounds so wrong. And I really had to googke all this names.

I still feel sorry for Mr. Rentz.

Well, the big thing with the Mary Winkler case was she was found guilty, but the judge sentenced to a very brief period of time in jail. In BC's case, the only way he will be out of jail/prison is with a not guilty verdict.

Ok I see. So jail is before conviction and prison is were you are once you are found guilty. Is that about correct?

Kind of correct.

Jail = Prison in that they both have bars on the doors and windows and you are not free to leave.

Jail is operated at the county and/or city level. You are usually held here for shorter terms or while awaiting a hearing on the charges. If you are held for a longer period, you might be transferred to a prison.

After the trial, and if you are convicted, you will be sent to a prison. They are operated by the state. They are larger, and in general more secure, although they have different levels of security from minimum to maximum. There are also Federal Prisons, but those are only for Federal Crimes.

If BC is convicted, he will be sent to a maximum security prison to serve his life sentence. I think he is currently housed in Central Prison, and he might upgrade his residency status for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer