Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was all the photo's taken, before or aften Caylee's death?
If casey had so many pictures of everyone including herself then why doesn't she have any of this so called Nanny that supposely watched little caylee! BECAUSE THERE WAS NO NANNY! It was all made up to cover the murder she (Casey) committed.

When was all the photo's taken, before or aften Caylee's death?
If casey had so many pictures of everyone including herself then why doesn't she have any of this so called Nanny that supposely watched little caylee! BECAUSE THERE WAS NO NANNY! It was all made up to cover the murder she (Casey) committed.

The vast majority of KC's photos I have seen all date to before Caylee went missing. And yeah, there is no nanny in any of them!

that can be easily photoshopped..in fact, being a graphic artist i know that when retouching a "glamour" photo, the *first*thing you look at is the nose -get rid of any crookedness, then fill in the hairline to make it appear fuller. nobody wants to look at no crooked nosed baldheaded girls. The nose piercing SHOULD have been retouched, but wasn't. That picture has definately had some "work done" to whoever it is.

That completely cracked me up!

that *advertiser censored* pic may or may not be casey; no one can say for sure. hair length and colour, nose shape, and especially the fact that casey bites her nails :)rolleyes:) is irrelevant because these are all things that can and probably would be photoshopped given the type of material. for everything that seems to be a reason it can't be her, there is a reason that seems it can be as well, and reverse. we don't know. would it be a surprise? i doubt it. i have a hard time fathoming how a mother can kill her child, but that happens whether i choose to believe it or not, right? so this to me doesn't seem impossible at all.

i am sure LE has gotten a hold of this pic and has looked into it. hopefully if it is relevant, they know why and are doing whatever that can do. if not, hopefully they have moved on.

I must be missing something fundamental behind the theory that this *advertiser censored* pic is KC.

If the photo is unaltered, it can't be her because of the bones and cartilage related to the nose structure. If the nose (and hairline, nails, etc) was meaningfully altered, then we don't know what the actual features looked like because they are now different. The actual woman may have had a big fat mole digitally removed from her cheek - but we don't know that because now it's gone.

Are people thinking it is her because this image was found on her hard drive, or one of the image host sites she used?

I think it's her; whether or not it's real is another story...

Most people are saying it's real and I also heard she did a *advertiser censored* film...

I would think the OS would pull the thread if it's not legit...

she has blue contacts on. This is not KC.

Are these blue-gray contacts or her real eyes?

caseymouthfull.jpg

I was referring to the pic that was found on the topix forum. Sorry, should have been clear on that.

I was referring to the pic that was found on the topix forum. Sorry, should have been clear on that.

I understand. But folks in this thread threw out a wildcard.... digital alteration. They might say it looks like the model is wearing blue contacts, but that is only a Photoshop (PS) thing.

If a person wants it to be KC, they can use the PS wildcard for any feature that doesn't resemble KC. Heads, I win - tails, you lose.

I've been unable to keep up lately and I'm a bit confused at this point...Have additional photobucket images been released to the public yet? If so, can someone please (pretty please) post a link!

:angel:

I've been unable to keep up lately and I'm a bit confused at this point...Have additional photobucket images been released to the public yet? If so, can someone please (pretty please) post a link!

:angel:

No there was a hearing yesterday bc JB was trying to stop the release of 1000's of more pics of kc, she apparently has a few photobucket accounts that are private.

So when do we get to see them???????????????????

geeesh! I would have thought they'd be up online somewhere by now!

I don't know when we will get to see the pictures....hopefully very, very soon!!

I don't know when we will get to see the pictures....hopefully very, very soon!!

oh i'm sure it will be a while.
its not going to get released to the media directly.
or will it.......................?!

i would think that if prosecution wants it as evidence, they will have to supply it to defense, making it subject to publicity via a new doc dump.

or am i a total numbskull and has this part already happened and thats why jb went to court to supress it from a dump, because its already been given to defense from prosecution who intends to use it?

Excuse me for sounding childish but....."We get to see the pictures. We get to see the pictures." :woohoo:

Will the media outlets really put these on their sites though? I mean IF there are pictures anything like the one I seen in this thread..

How could they?
I think we need to do a document dance or something..
This waiting is nerve racking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member