Why have Lisa's parents stopped talking to the media?

from what i can tell, this was set up by someone on the Justice for Lisa Irwin FB page.

what little was shown on ustream looked like about 6-7 people holding signs and milling around in the street. LE showed up at the beginning and the camera was turned off. then LE left and there was a few more minutes of the few people standing around. that was it. complete waste of time, imo.

It might have been worth the protesters time. It apparently was or they would not have done it. I would have been there with those 6-7 people if I still lived in KC. ANYTHING is better than NOTHING in this case. It's more than the parents are doing.

While I don't think that this protest was in any way helpful in finding Lisa, I am glad it happened and think that those who feel that the parents were involved at least are letting these parents know they aren't going to go away quietly. I think they should have a protest once a month until these parents tell LE where Lisa is. I know that is not going to happen, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with this protest at all as long as it remained peaceful and they didn't trespass.

ANYTHING is better than NOTHING in this case. It's more than the parents are doing.

yes-- you definitely have a point there :)

and license plates? 1) hard to fathom THAT would be the takeaway from reading his blog and 2) one of them has an actual PI "license" to investigate unlike the other

yes-- you definitely have a point there :)

and license plates? 1) hard to fathom THAT would be the takeaway from reading his blog and 2) one of them has an actual PI "license" to investigate unlike the other

It was what spoke to me. It gave insight into personality.

Someone who goes around writing other peoples license plate numbers down thinks no one else should do that? Weird.

It was what spoke to me. It gave insight into personality.

ron is a member here and a verified professional. i don't think it's appropriate to bash him. it might be against TOS.

at least he is trying to find lisa/solve the mystery of her disappearance - unlike her parents.

ron is a member here and a verified professional. i don't think it's appropriate to bash him. it might be against TOS.

at least he is trying to find lisa/solve the mystery of her disappearance - unlike her parents.

I am not bashing Ron. Certainly have no reason to do so. It was in the posted blog and the blog was written in defense of what the protestors were doing. In defense of all involved it seems appropriate to point out that it is not just to have one set of individuals keep track of who is doing what and not the other. It is a safety issue.

While I don't think that this protest was in any way helpful in finding Lisa, I am glad it happened and think that those who feel that the parents were involved at least are letting these parents know they aren't going to go away quietly. I think they should have a protest once a month until these parents tell LE where Lisa is. I know that is not going to happen, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with this protest at all as long as it remained peaceful and they didn't trespass.

I see something wrong with doing it in front of the Bradley/Irwin residence. There are 2 little boys there who probably have enough turmoil as it is. None of this is their fault. There are plenty of parks and other places they can hold such a protest.

I see something wrong with doing it in front of the Bradley/Irwin residence. There are 2 little boys there who probably have enough turmoil as it is. None of this is their fault. There are plenty of parks and other places they can hold such a protest.

I actually do somewhat agree with this. The boys are innocent victims as well as Lisa. I would have hoped that since the parents were most likely aware of it, (considering the fact that it's been said more than once that DB reads the Internet about this case) that they made sure that the boys weren't there today. That's what most any responsible parent would do...I know I would. But, then again, this is DB and JI that we are talking about.

Personally, I find all the :floorlaugh: disgusting. This is no laughing matter. A child is missing, probably dead. What exactly is the floor laugh about??

I actually do somewhat agree with this. The boys are innocent victims as well as Lisa. I would have hoped that since the parents were most likely aware of it, (considering the fact that it's been said more than once that DB reads the Internet about this case) that they made sure that the boys weren't there today. That's what most any responsible parent would do...I know I would. But, then again, this is DB and JI that we are talking about.

Why should they have to leave their house because some <modsnip> flies in from Cali to stand in front of their house?

Personally, I find all the :floorlaugh: disgusting. This is no laughing matter. A child is missing, probably dead. What exactly is the floor laugh about??

i don't get it either and i find it quite offensive.

Why should they have to leave their house because some <modsnip> flies in from Cali to stand in front of their house?

<modsnip>?!

i find these comments very offensive too. whoever was referred to by these insults is trying to find lisa.

at least they did more than just talk the talk behind a keyboard. they walked the walked... !!

Donuts?

Some <modsnip> gets on a plane from Cali, after getting some of his FB peeps to send him money to pay for the flight, and then 7 of his peeps show up to stand in front of the Irwin house. THAT is funny to me and just a bit obsessive. IMHO

i don't get it either and i find it quite offensive.

<modsnip>?!

i find these comments very offensive too. whoever was referred to by these insults is trying to find lisa.

at least they did more than just talk the talk behind a keyboard. they walked the walked... !!

<modsnip>.

A fringe element, who wants others to pay his way, isn't 'looking for Lisa'.

IMHO

Where did he search today?

It is one thing to 'search' for a baby, it is another to use vile language to speak about DB. Someone who does that is not anyone I will listen to.

ETA....LET ME BE VERY CLEAR ABOUT SOMETHING, ANYONE WHO WOULD ALLOW A WOMAN TO BE CALLED THE 'C' WORD ON THEIR PAGE IS DESPICABLE.

WS is a victim friendly forum and despite some opinions, DB/JI are the parents of a missing baby and, in effect, victims. There is no tangible evidence to presume otherwise. IMHO

ttyl....

Donuts?

Some <modsnip> gets on a plane from Cali, after getting some of his FB peeps to send him money to pay for the flight, and then 7 of his peeps show up to stand in front of the Irwin house. THAT is funny to me and just a bit obsessive. IMHO

That speaks volumes! So a missing 10 month old baby and people that are not related to the case but are trying to bring attention to it are "funny" to you. Ummmm. .. ok. <modsnip>. . .:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: <heavy sarcasm>

<modsnip>.

A fringe element, who wants others to pay his way, isn't 'looking for Lisa'.

IMHO

Where did he search today?

BBM. . .

What did DB and JI do today to help find their "abducted" baby? After all, it is their missing baby. What organization did they work with? What search group were they on the phone all day with? Did they call LE and ask for updates? Have they hauled their butts down to police headquarters and agreed to do those separate interviews to bring their baby home yet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back