Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

I think this is the PI Firm website...
http://daacci.com/aboutus.aspx

Construction & Investigations?

It appears, according to the State of Florida website, that he no longer holds a contractor's license. Perhaps he has someone who works for him who does, or perhaps a construction consultant does not need a license, not sure.

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=FB2B880FAFCE59592B65D23FA6266858

License Information
License Type: Registered General Contractor
License Number: RG0048335
Licensure Date: 04/23/1985
Expires: 08/31/1999

From all records I see, the original PI license is January 28, 2008. There is no renewal showing on record. The original filing is the pdf on the sunbiz.org site for all to see.

In defense of this PI, I will say that it's my understanding that Florida has some of the more strict codes and licensing requirements than most other states.

But according to what I can see, I would guess that he is new.

Yes, I have to agree that FL is quite strict. I believe there is an internship period of 5 years working under a licensed PI before you can apply for a license. Unless it's been changed since I worked at an agency (not as a PI) back in the 90's.

It would be the most happy and amazing thing if Caylee was two steps from being brought home alive. I hope those PIs are not lying to them and giving them false hope to get exposure and take their money, it has happened before.

Of course they are lying to them. LE has said over and over they have evidence from the car that Caylee is deceased.

Yes, I have to agree that FL is quite strict. I believe there is an internship period of 5 years working under a licensed PI before you can apply for a license. Unless it's been changed since I worked at an agency (not as a PI) back in the 90's.

I think you're right, it is still a 5 year internship. Aren't there different classes also? Such as a class C? I don't know too much about Florida licensing requirements but when I was looking into expanding my license to multiple states, that's one that I knew was strict.

My brother died several years ago. I knew it was true but I never saw his body. He was cremated. A few months later I saw a man who looked so much like him it stopped me in my tracks. I drove around the block and sat and watched him go into a store and walk back out. I KNEW it wasn't him but part of me was so stunned by the physical similarity that I could hardly breathe. If my brother had been "missing" I would have believed it was him. It happens. People can look very similar (especially a child). I think the PI is stringing them along and did have a slip of the tongue. If only the child was alive but I don't think DNA is imaginary. I think Casey's story is.
The statement makes no sense given yesterday's statement. You can't have it both ways.

At this point -- Cindy would pay ANY amount of money to show the world "We Told You So....."

Unfortunately, they aren't looking at the facts.

Does anyone remember that girl who went missing in a small town in Ohio, I think her name was Cari Culberson? her body was never found and her boyfriend was convicted of murder even so. My point is that people swore up and down in court even that they had seen her driving, in bars, had spoken with her even.
My husband also pointed out that people are still sighting Elvis too.

I think you're right, it is still a 5 year internship. Aren't there different classes also? Such as a class C? I don't know too much about Florida licensing requirements but when I was looking into expanding my license to multiple states, that's one that I knew was strict.

Yes, there are several different classes:

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/investigations/types.html

Types Of Licenses

For Individuals
"C"- Private Investigator
"CC"- Private Investigator Intern
"M" or "MA"- Manager of a Private Investigative Agency

For Agencies
"A"- Private Investigative Agency
"AA"- Private Investigative Agency Branch Office

Apparently Dominic Casey holds both a C and an A license:

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/cg...COUNTY=00&LICENSE=C 2800174&STATUS=IND_DETAIL

Are these the same PI's that last week were travelling to personally pick up a picture of ZG with Casey and Caylee? So, has anyone seen this picture? What a load of crap from the A Family.

Thanks Tigress! Good work by you and everybody else.

I find it telling that Baez and the Anthony's seem to have a track record of hiring people that are new at what they are doing, and in some cases just totally unqualified, in my opinion.

You beat me to it. Was just gonna say that they seem to continually become associated with questionable people, the inept Jose Bozo, that ridiculous Todd Black, and now an investigator who also dabbles in construction? Gimme a break.

I think there's a reason they align themselves with non-professionals, borderline, pseudo, wannabe's. That old "birds of a feather flock together" adage.

Great work.. Thanks
This is his agency license:

License Number
A 2800031

Expires
03/15/2011

Status
LICENSE ISSUED

And this is his PI License:

License Number
C 2800174

Expires
03/06/2010

Status
LICENSE ISSUED

All licenses are valid for two (2) years, except Class “A”, Class “AB”, or Class “AA” agency licenses, which are valid for three (3) years

I just saw Amy Bradley's case on TV a couple weeks ago. The scam artists even took fake photographs of Amy sitting on the beach to give false hope to her parents so they would shell out more money. The man in the photo admitted it was him posing.

I just saw Amy Bradley's case on TV a couple weeks ago. The scam artists even took fake photographs of Amy sitting on the beach to give false hope to her parents so they would shell out more money. The man in the photo admitted it was him posing.

That is so cruel. In this case, I would guess CA is really giving him names, people, etc. to check out. If he is doing what she wants, he is doing his job legally. If it were me in his shoes, I would just tell the Anthonys since she is legally dead according LE, I could not take their money anymore.

That just brought back to mind a question I have had since the beginning of this WAS THERE AN INSURANCE POLICY ON CAYLEE? Someone in the family owned an insurance company at one time, so there may be a large policy.

Are these the same PI's that last week were travelling to personally pick up a picture of ZG with Casey and Caylee? So, has anyone seen this picture? What a load of crap from the A Family.

I think so, they are the only PI's that are working for JB that I have heard.

Wonder where the photo is.

This is the same PI? That's very interesting.

The supposed picture of Casey with ZG and Caylee at the beach surely gets my attention more now.

I've been asking this question also for the last 2 days....i think this was last week's announcement, then as usual nothing, because there is nothing.

I don't really think that the PI's are likely duping the family to take their money by inventing "leads" and alleged sightings. I think the family wants this to appear true for purposes of the defense and the investigators are playing their role. If they hire inexperienced people, that could also be by design. Cindy and Casey probably want people they can inordinately influence and control and who won't really stand up to them. The A's did hire one experienced person, a lawyer with PR contacts and expertise. Do you really see any evidence that Cindy follows his advice? He has tried to separate the GP's from the defense and Baez, but that is all Cindy is about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back