2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

LE already gave KC & Baez a deadline & they let it pass...

The only deal LE will make is > Caylee's body for Life without parole <

TES is gong to find her

I agree. LE was not too pleased with JB when that happened. He did not have the decency to give LE a call to say they were not taking the plea deal so LE just let it expire. I highly doubt the state will do the same. I agree about just giving her LWOP.

In the face of all the vile things Cindy and Lee have said about him, he still can hold compassion in his heart for them. The A's should take a lesson from him.

God has given Tim one great big heart. I don't know how anyone could meet this man & NOT have him touch your life. Because Tim has asked, I will pray that the Anthony's find peace. As much as I disagree with so much of what the Anthony's have done, if they got the news that baby was found, I would reach out & hug her. That's far more than Casey ever did in this case.

Are they trying for a PPD defense also? That is pure BS.

<snipped>

I don't buy a mental illness defense. In fact, some time ago, Mike Walsh said that there was nothing wrong with her. It was a video I watched and I said "aha...lets see if they say it later".

Any 'sick' person wouldn't have come up with the lies that she did. She thought she had it all planned out and could go on with her happy life. The thing she didn't think about was the national coverage that precious Caylee has received -- no one is giving up on finding this little angel. Now, she is tripping on her lies and hopefully she has cracked. She needs to do the decent thing and let her child have a proper burial.

I don't know how Xanax or especially Chloroform can be posed as an accident. If the accidental overdose was Chloroform then that is murder.

I agree with those that if the Defense is floating accidental as a possibility then it is likely really murder and they are targetting 3rd count of manslaughter to offset DP risk.

Murder 2?

I don't see how using chloroform as a sedative could be used as an accidental death. Perhaps if she gave her Children's Motrin or something....not choloroform or Xanax. I think the defense is hoping for Agg Manslaughter.

I think they're trying to set the grounds for a plea, in exchange for where Caylee is.

I think you may be right Leila, which is sick. Don't stick a needle in my arm and I'll give you the whereabouts of my daughters body...sick sick sick!

Baez continues to handle this case as if the potential jurors (in any venue) are idiots. Force feeding the public crazy scenarios will get him nothing less than what the State wants.

In the face of all the vile things Cindy and Lee have said about him, he still can hold compassion in his heart for them. The A's should take a lesson from him.

I was happy to hear Tim say that his conversations with CA and GA have been pleasant. Tim deserves so much more respect than they certainly gave in the past.

I totally agree Chilly.......................I cant ever imagine thier pain its not thier fault its KC and only KC jmo

I was happy to hear Tim say that his conversations with CA and GA have been pleasant. Tim deserves so much more respect than they certainly gave in the past.

They've been horrendous to him, simply because he wants to bring Caylee home. It's indefensible the way they've treated this very kind compassionate man.

I think the noose is tightening around the defenses neck, now that they know there will be over 3000 people searching, all within the cell phone ping areas. That tells me that TES and LE are getting too close for comfort for them.

I for one hope that we can find her quickly so that we can also help the Kessey family while all the volunteers are still here.

Did you guys here it said: KC is too YOUNG for the DP!! WTH????

Yep that was the whole reason for the 30 page docs from the defense. They say they want the state to drop the DP because she is too young.

I have to say you are never to young to commit a crime especially on your own child. :furious:

I know what one small tab of xanax did to me when I was taking them. I don't think you could get a dosage small enough to NOT kill a toddler.

From what I know about Xanax, it would take quite a lot to kill anyone. If I were to take a full box of 50, it wouldnt kill me...would probably just be passed out for a couple of days.
And most people vomit it back up before it can do too much damage..... But then she could have choked on her vomit if she was passed out. (that beautiful lil girl deserved so much better- so so sad. I hate talking about her like this)
I think chloroform is more likely, but I think she would have started out with the xanax, and moved on to the ch when she could no longer get her hands on the rx drugs.

caller: why has no one been to see KC. she is nurse...says child will fight you, push you away while they are going under with sedative. How can any mother do this?

This statement I agree 100% with you........it was no accident funny when her mom stands up to her just then she is careless and accidently lets her od BALONEY

I'm sorry but if you give a very small child xanax, chloroform or any sedative who is to say if it was meant to make the child sleep or kill them? Common sense tells me it was premeditated murder and that's my final decision. I am a mother. :mad:

Probably so he is a much better person than I am. I admit that. I just don't have it in me. Wish I did.

Same here. Except I really don't wish I had compassion for people like that. I'll save it for Caylee and for the people working their azzes off to find and bring her home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back