Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree and I do need to see more of the video.
Joran had smoked a joint and taken amphetimines. He seems quite confused
as to what to do next.

JMO.

Jean C reported on June 11, 2010 that there was no drugs in his system and at the same time indicated there was no blood on the tennis racket.

I don't think I recorded that particular report, but I did make note of it as it was new info. Jane may have talked about it on Issues or Nancy and t might be in the June 11, 2010 transcript of Issues or Nancy.

Transcripts for June 11, 2010: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2010.06.11.html

There are scads of people in Aruba who are scared to death that Joran will spill the beans, as well they should be. In fact, there have been a couple of deaths recently of Aruban folks connected with the 'investigation'. A heart attack and a stroke, IIRC.

Wow. Interesting. Thank you!

We are going to have to put links with statements otherwise it is going to get confusing.

There is a difference between opening the computer, using it offline and using it while online.

Yes, I agree and I do need to see more of the video.
Joran had smoked a joint and taken amphetimines. He seems quite confused
as to what to do next.

It appears to me that he's taking old coffee cups out with him. The way he's holding them appears they are empty. JMO.
BBM

IIRC, this was Joran's version. I personally don't believe his "confession", but do believe he'd know just what to say to try to mitigate his responsibility in Stephany's death. MOO

I sure have not heard a lot about him coloring his hair....looks like that was a good indicator he was trying not to be recognized....like that would work,IMO:loser:

Well, the person who's Twitter account it is, is the one who makes the actual posts to their Twitter page.
If the person writes something like @cnnpoliticsnews (for instance) that sends a special alert to that person or account holder. And, it is of course posted to the account page of the Twitterer.

If the person posts something like RT @lrflw @joanwalsh Barry Bonds wins big victory in 9th Circuit; feds cannot use +urine evidence for perjury||He was a scapegoat, so sad
That means, they are RE-Tweeting what someone else posted.

If someone posts something like: At Glenmorangie, they call the still room "the cathedral." #whiskeytheology
The #whiskeytheology is a way to categorize and also in the case of some writers to editorialize. It acts as a tag. If you click on it, Twitter will search for all posts that use that 'tag'.

Hope that helps.

No, but that's okay. LOL!

I think they need to offer some serious reward money and possibly some immunity if the person who dumped her body just fesses up and leads them to the remains.

From the recent posting the statute of limitations on a manslaughter charge is only six years in Aruba, so I would imagine the statute of limitations on disposing of evidence or abuse of a corpse is even less and thus already up.

It is not that I think that person should not be held accountable, but it would bring closure to the Holloway family (much over due) and take any shred of leverage Joran thinks he has with that piece of information.

Unless his daddy personally handled the disposal and never told Joran the details, there is someone else out there that knows where her body is.

The reward is $1 million for her return; $100,000 for the return of her remains according to this 2005 article from CNN on line. I think the $100K has since been raised to $250K, but I don't think there's any immunity being offered by LE.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/25/aruba.missing/

I think they need to offer some serious reward money and possibly some immunity if the person who dumped her body just fesses up and leads them to the remains.

From the recent posting the statute of limitations on a manslaughter charge is only six years in Aruba, so I would imagine the statute of limitations on disposing of evidence or abuse of a corpse is even less and thus already up.

It is not that I think that person should not be held accountable, but it would bring closure to the Holloway family (much over due) and take any shred of leverage Joran thinks he has with that piece of information.

Unless his daddy personally handled the disposal and never told Joran the details, there is someone else out there that knows where her body is.

That's the last thing they would want to do, IMO. It would incriminate too many Aruban officials that are involved in the cover-up up to their dirty little necks.

I want resolution for the Holloway family as much as the next guy, but I just don't think that's ever going to happen.

la_cavalière;5300370 said:
It wasn't a response... the person posting as "joranvdsloot" (maybe Joran himself) used #catchmeifyoucan hash tag as a funny way to end his post. #doyougetitnow

Well then if it was the JVS, it's true that he said that in a smart arse way.
Right?

Joran says he smoked a joint and took speed... his drug test showed neither.

It was days after that before he was tested. It's been discussed that it was out of his system by then. I don't know enough about that stuff to know whether that's true or not, though.

Wow, that's really something. I have no idea why I did this but I counted 221 names, 55 of them from Texas!

...and that doesn't even include the Texas Dewayes! It's got all the same letters (never mind the couple of extra), so clearly these count! Yea! Wait. That's NOT good. I live in Texas.:eek:

I still find the 9 part video of Stephany's dad's interview to be a wealth of information. He discussed the taxi drivers as well. He said that they claimed he was on his laptop plugged into the cigarette lighter during the whole trip until it died at the border of Chile. I'm sure he was checking the news outlets nonstop to see if the body had been discovered yet--via air card or whatever the technology is in Europe.

Another possible guess--if he lied about the drug use, he could have lied about the alcohol consumption as well--trying to say his judgement was impaired by the drinks. I personally find it hard to believe anything we haven't seen on tape. He should have put his story telling to good use and become an author. :eek:nline:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla