AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Gabriel’s mom ‘played us,’ couple say
‘Persons of interest’ who hoped to adopt baby call his mother ‘deceptive'
‘Persons of interest’: Missing baby’s mom played us

Jan. 11: Jack and Tammi Smith, the couple who planned to adopt baby Gabriel prior to his disappearance, tell TODAY’s Matt Lauer Elizabeth Johnson is “deceptive.”

updated 9:15 a.m. ET, Mon., Jan. 11, 2010

Article: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/
TS and JS are calling Elizabeth deceptive ? Well, Elizabeth is not the only one who demonstrates deception. It seems that Tammi should spend more time taking personal responsibility for her actions and spend less time passing the buck off onto someone else. When are these people going to go away ?

Baby Gabriel---one of God's special angels---I pray you are still with us on this earth, unharmed, and that you will be rescued very, very soon.

White lillies and the trumpet call of judgement day are associated with the Archangel Gabriel. We pray for you.

I'm not sure exactly how much attention this case is getting. sadly, I have a friend, who lives in austin, not even an hour from SA, and she has not even heard of this case. But I guess now it is makeing the morning news shows, so maby others will catch it now. well TS is making morning news shows:waitasec:
This is a really good point. I often forget that not all people follow these cases like dedicated Websleuths.

I wonder how many people really are aware that Gabriel is missing?

TS and JS are calling Elizabeth deceptive ? Well, Elizabeth is not the only one who demonstrates deception. It seems that Tammi should spend more time taking personal responsibility for her actions and spend less time passing the buck off onto someone else. When are these people going to go away ?

I don't see them going anywhere, anytime soon... they tried playing the martyr role at the onset, but that didn't work for them, so now they are attempting to take on the role of "victims" for their media touring.

JMHO

We all want Tammie's self grandeur to go away but honestly she is the only one talking and giving information publicly right now. Maybe once she grasps the seriousness of the situation she will start opening up about the real Elizabeth. Seems she is starting to.

I dont think the Smiths were "babysitting" Gabriel for those 9 days. I think they were trying to market him. Did LE seize their computers? I bet they would find a lot of interesting information on there.

This is a really good point. I often forget that not all people follow these cases like dedicated Websleuths.

I wonder how many people really are aware that Gabriel is missing?

I'm in Houston and only just heard about this while I was flipping channels and Nancy G. was talking about it. I watched her all through the Casey Anthony thing and quit watching when Tiger was the topic. I haven't seen it on the news or anything.

If the cops found Gabe at the Smiths, then that explains how there was an officer there to witness the signing of the "guardianship" paperwork. So, woohoo, one small mystery solved.

Now, where in the name of all that is holy is Gabriel?

The only place I've heard the term "sighting" in reference to Nashville, was on Nancy Grace Friday. It was mentioned a few times during the show.

"Also, tips are coming in from Nashville, Tennessee, spotting baby Gabriel"

and

"Meanwhile, in Nashville, Tennessee, there are a lot of tips coming in of possible sightings of baby Gabriel. "

Any other source that I have seen mention it, were quoting this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Having followed a couple of other cases intensely int he past, I know Nancy Grace says a lot of things that are simply not true. It's unfortunate and neither she nor her producers seem to care for some reason.

I dont think the Smiths were "babysitting" Gabriel for those 9 days. I think they were trying to market him. Did LE seize their computers? I bet they would find a lot of interesting information on there.

Well, she at least still has a Blackberry - that's what she used to post the "NO GO" announcement.

And since both she and Jack are keeping their social sites up to date, they probably have something else.

Having followed a couple of other cases intensely int he past, I know Nancy Grace says a lot of things that are simply not true. It's unfortunate and neither she nor her producers seem to care for some reason.

I agree. I wasn't trying to add any validity to the quotes, just answering Salem as to where folks were getting the info.

I like Nashville as a possible connection, simply based on what we know about Janet, her work, her talking with EJ while EJ was in TX, The connection between Janet and the Smiths, as well as JS having family and friends there. But I know that LE hasn't found anything of interest there, based on what they've said...

It seems to me that Natisha Lance and some of the others reporting for her show TRY to get the facts straight and TRY to present the unbiased truth as they know it, but Nancy cuts them off, shuts them down, and pretty much calls them liars much of the time.

I bet working on the NG Show would rank right up there near the top on "The World's Worst Jobs".

I also bet it will be a while before we see poor Marc Klaas again. He did not seem to take kindly to her abuse, and neither should he. I just wish SOMEBODY would stand up and tell her to SHUT UP right on the air - somebody, anybody.

It seems to me that Natisha Lance and some of the others reporting for her show TRY to get the facts straight and TRY to present the unbiased truth as they know it, but Nancy cuts them off, shuts them down, and pretty much calls them liars much of the time.

I bet working on the NG Show would rank right up there near the top on "The World's Worst Jobs".

I bet it will be a while before we see poor Marc Klaas again. He did not seem to take kindly to her abuse, and neither should he. I just wish SOMEBODY would stand up and tell her to SHUT UP right on the air - somebody, anybody.
I would PAY to see that!!! :crazy:

We all want Tammie's self grandeur to go away but honestly she is the only one talking and giving information publicly right now. Maybe once she grasps the seriousness of the situation she will start opening up about the real Elizabeth. Seems she is starting to.

Honestly, I think we mostly know the real Elizabeth and knew all along Tammi was lying about that (as well as Logan). I frankly don't want to hear her be the "Who is the real Elizabeth Johnson" mouthpiece nor do I even think that is important at this point. I'd rather hear zippo from TammiJack right now, even though they have been entertain since their carpo is so ridiculous, and get down to the business of hearing concrete evidence/facts and what possible scenarios they support. All Tammi is doing now is changing her story and damage control - do you really think the truth is that Tammi was so deceived. NO! Do you really think they now care about Logan? Ha! Give me a break.

I should mention that the "sightings" in Nashville were mentioned on Nancy's show on Friday, and that Nancy was not there, just for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151