TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan was dressed that year as Davy jones from pirates of the carribean

Ah! I thought he was a zombie. But Davy Jones is kind of like a pirate-zombie, right?
Thank you for sharing your photos and memories. It means a lot.

News just reported that they have a suspect, a woman has been arrested and is being interviewed now. She is from the Mom & Stepdad's neighborhood

"Police also said they had recovered some “significant evidence” from a surveillance camera at the Rolled Alloys facility next to where the body was found. They would not disclose the nature of that evidence, but the stepfather’s car was searched and impounded by police shortly after detectives completed their review of the video."

http://www.fortbendnow.com/2010/12/29/49682

Jonathan was dressed that year as Davy jones from pirates of the carribean

Hi Renee, you mentioned that Jonathan was wearing braces in that picture.
I hate to sound callous, but has anyone requested J's dental records?

Prayers and hugs to you and your beautiful family.

News just reported that they have a suspect, a woman has been arrested and is being interviewed now. She is from the Mom & Stepdad's neighborhood

Oh Dear Lord, I am sick to my stomach. I guess the lady with the raspy voice is her?

The costume had a mask he just didn't have it on at the time cause u couldn't see his face

I understand, but just by saying you live next door to the Grandma, you can be found and ID'd. All they need is the Grandama's name and bingo..........please be aware of that.

Exactly... giving out any type of personal information can be saved in memory, added together and can then be used to research a person on the internet and ID'd.

is there a link? or did you hear it on the local news?

:eek: from the neighborhood ...

Not sure if I'm allowed to say whether or not they have requested dental records, don't want to impend anything ya know?

local news at noon on abc13...will post link when avail

Grandmother has given authorities dental records

Another day w/out answers for friends / family / neighbors are anxious...memorial out in front of apt complex that "sprung up" last night...

HPD been interviewing mother, SD, neighbors several times...authorities preparing family for worst b/cause of

I feel the exact way, but I guess that is the procedure for HPD.

I hope the family gave HPD"S their thoughts about the 3 day holiday delay. I guess le thought it better to get grief from friends and family members of this little boy than to issue the alert in a timely manner and possibly overwhelm their short staff - waiting for 3 days is inexcusable. imo

i couldn't find marriage license record in harris country for dd .....are we sure if they were really married and if so where did they get married at?

http://radioamber.net/?p=3770

Day 5 morning summary:

Angela Davis, received a call at work the day of his disappearance. The call was from her son, she did not talk to him personally, but a message was left saying it was an emergency.

The Houston police said Angela Davis called home to check on the child and a woman answered the phone. She asked to speak to her roommate. The woman responded that the roommate wasn’t there. She then said, “This is Angela, I’m Jonathan’s mother. Who are you?” She could hear the woman ask, “Is Angela your mother?” The child replied, “Yes, ma’am, Angela’s my mother and then the phone went dead.

I'm not much for speculating and I definitely don't like to be part of rumors, however being local and knowing this particular area as well I do, the location of this baby boy's disappearance and the location on Hardy Road is an area that would be, how shall I say...within the neighborhood. Of course it's technically not a "neighborhood", but these locations are all considered the part of the same hood if you know what I mean. These are the streets I ran growing up. I had friends on both streets, on both sides of I-45, and in between. I guess what I am saying is that if this does turn out to be this baby boy then someone didn't really stray very far from their comfort zone. As for the businesses on Hardy, and again I am just catching up and don't know all of the details, I wouldn't be surprised if LE was able to get video from some of them. Lots of businesses on Hardy and not a lot of housing, plus this area is old with no new construction, all this makes for lots of crime. Lots of machine shops and manufacturing plants and such, and with the epidemic of stealing metal for scrap that we have been having these past fews years I think everyone is starting to be on top of their security. Sorry, just rambling...trying to catch up....

Well stated - that pretty much sums up that area, and that type of "semi-industrial" neighborhood. It's kind of hard for people who don't live here to get the picture. I guess other places don't do things quite like this. Houston isn't really good about separating living spaces and neighborhoods, so you'll have a pocket of small industrial type buildings a street or two away from a cluster of older homes, 50's homes, etc in that area if I recall correctly. Not a far drive for someone who lives in the neighborhood, something with which they would have been familiar - maybe raced those streets in their cars when they were younger, knowing they're deserted at night.

Wow. If there is someone else involved (female arrested), that could help explain the timeline. I don't see how DD would have time to burn a body and get back to the house. I suppose someone else could have done so for him if she were also involved in the murder.
Has anyone seen any comments by DD's family?? Has anyone come forward to defend or criticize him....friends, family, coworkers?? Just curious.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6159040/jonathan_foster_missing_mysterious.html?cat=17

About 15 minutes later, though, Angela received an "emergency" phone call at work. A supervisor took the call and told the caller that Martin would call them back shortly.

Sgt. Brian Harris of Houston Police Department's homicide division said police believe that Jonathan Foster was on the phone at first, because the supervisor noted that a different voice -- this time female -- told him it was an emergency. After Angela Davis was summoned, she found that nobody was on the line.

I am unsure if this has been posted yet or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get