2009.05.21 Nancy Grace

Mike Brooks............depends on how long the blue barrel has been out in the elements on whether or not there's any forensic evidence.

Nancy playing a radio interview with a laughing, joking DP while the subject of Stacy is being discussed. :mad:

NG producer talked to person who discovered remains, he is part of environmental cleaning company. He didn't call LE immediately, but only after getting a closer look to make sure it was human, about 10-15 minutes later.

Dr. Perper saying it depends on the condition of the remains how long it will take to make a DNA identification.

Nancy talking with legal panel about TM testifying before the grand jury. DP had kept saying TM was crazy and what TM says can't be trusted.

Nancy showing photo MW took of the barrel and asking MB what forensic evidence may still be in the barrel. He's also saying LE has been in this area before and found another blue barrel, this may be associated or maybe not.

Now she's moving on to the Coleman case.

The thought occurs to me that there's been remains found in the past year and a half, but none have received the media attention that these remains have received. It's almost as if there's been some sort of "highly probable" conclusion by professionals (LE and media) that these remains are of Stacy Peterson.

It is very uncomfortable for me to sit here pondering which one of these missing women I want this to be. Somehow that within itself seems eerie. We know that the victim has lost their life, whomever they are and deserve justice.

On one hand I think about Stacy but then Drew Peterson is already in jail. Then I think about Lisa and know that no killer has been arrested and off the streets but still walks free.

So all I can hope whomever this victim is that her family will have some kind of closure and know at least what happened to her.

imo

One good thing out of this find is that a family will have closure. I want both women found.

One good thing out of this find is that a family will have closure. I want both women found.
So do I. And along with what ocean said, it would be nice if it were Lisa so that case doesn't grow completely cold. At least DP is in jail charged with Kathleen's death. :)

Does anyone think that someone was influenced to remove the head and arms of this body because of Laci Peterson's murder and the way her body was found; ie; headless and armless?

Nancy reported that Drew has refused to provide a sample item of Stacey's DNA.

This will make ID difficult, or at least slow it down.

Still looking for more remains further downriver. This is awful.

Does anyone think that someone was influenced to remove the head and arms of this body because of Laci Peterson's murder and the way her body was found; ie; headless and armless?

Nancy reported that Drew has refused to provide a sample item of Stacey's DNA.

This will make ID difficult, or at least slow it down.
I heard that DNA has been provided by her family members, but since it isn't Stacy's DNA I would imagine that would make the process more difficult and take longer. It is very unfortunate that her children's DNA can't be obtained, imo. :(

Still looking for more remains further downriver. This is awful.
I am wondering if these remains are Stacy, if they were contained in the barrel until recently? It seems with some clothing still remaining on the body that it hasn't been in the river without some kind of protection for over 1-1/2 years. And if so, other remains may not be far away. MOO

I heard that DNA has been provided by her family members, but since it isn't Stacy's DNA I would imagine that would make the process more difficult and take longer. It is very unfortunate that her children's DNA can't be obtained, imo. :(

That makes the reason behind the amount of time needed to run the DNA tests more logical. Two weeks seemed a little excessive to me.

It is very uncomfortable for me to sit here pondering which one of these missing women I want this to be. Somehow that within itself seems eerie. We know that the victim has lost their life, whomever they are and deserve justice.

On one hand I think about Stacy but then Drew Peterson is already in jail. Then I think about Lisa and know that no killer has been arrested and off the streets but still walks free.

So all I can hope whomever this victim is that her family will have some kind of closure and know at least what happened to her.

imo
Because of "where" it was found, I think its much more likely to be Stacy than Lisa. The I&M canal, that divers were searching, dumps into the River the body was found. It's not a stretch that that body/barrel worked is way down there.

Speculation on the whereabouts of Lisa has never been in the river. Most of the speculation about Lisa was up North on family property.

I am wondering if these remains are Stacy, if they were contained in the barrel until recently? It seems with some clothing still remaining on the body that it hasn't been in the river without some kind of protection for over 1-1/2 years. And if so, other remains may not be far away. MOO
I agree. Thanks for your great insight, I really enjoy your posts.

Because of "where" it was found, I think its much more likely to be Stacy than Lisa. The I&M canal, that divers were searching, dumps into the River the body was found. It's not a stretch that that body/barrel worked is way down there.

Speculation on the whereabouts of Lisa has never been in the river. Most of the speculation about Lisa was up North on family property.

Good point. I wonder if Lisa will ever get justice. It must be agonizing for the family. Sometimes it takes years for the secrets to be revealed.

I too suspect this one is Stacey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back