a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ditto that - Katiecoo you are amazing!

I'll repost this - everyone should watch this:

Katiecoolady abc15 - YouTube

You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, KLC! Inside and out! What a sweet person you are! So poised and so courageous, too! What an honor it is to be posting alongside of you here at WS!

P.S. You have gorgeous hair! I wish I could get my bangs to exactly what yours do! :blushing::seeya:

Speaking of Beth, I just followed up with an email about the ALV boundary violation yesterday. Also Steve Kucj who did the ABC story. I want this ironic behavior exposed. This kind of abuse to victims goes unchecked ALL the time. Maybe since Sam is a police officer they think she's "tougher". She still is entitled to FULL RIGHTS of a Victim.

You go girl! Maybe others saw it and reported it.

Amazing as it may sound I have found horse linament to work the best. Just massage it in a little and very soothing. Try to get the mint but I have aloe. I have tried all kinds muscle rubs and this really works best:rocker:

I love these tips because I have arthritis is my hands and fingers. It is just hard to bear so I'll try arnicare and horse linament. Guess I would find it at a feed store? Thanks.:seeya:

Victim? I thought Travis was the perpetrator? :banghead:

Nurmi was probably hoping Sam would slug her. He'd be arguing for a mistrial: Just like TA attacked JA, SA is attacking ALV. Goes back to their upbringing and all. :facepalm:

I'm sure that'll show up as a mistrial motion too. All the crazy supporters of the perpetrator are trying to unfairly ruin the livelihoods of witnesses to try to cower them into silence.

I would not put it past this DT to have put her up to it for that very reason.. They are trying everything.. If she did not know better she should not be a paid witness. As well the mere audacity like KCL said, invading Samanthas personal space like that Slaps of Narcissism.

That whole specticle was disgusting, I truly can't verbalize my distaste for the disrespect that entire group shows to the Alexanders and the death of Travis

I watched the cross examination a couple times last night. One of those times just to watch the defense gallery section (JA's family and friends). Maybe - just maybe - the misbehavior can be rationalized because it was the end of the day, but if you can't handle sitting still that long, you should leave at the afternoon break. (BUT I wish the judge would do something. There are people who I feel should be removed after what I saw.)

Other observations:
* Jodi's eye scans of the jury were creepy.

* Were people in the gallery trying to block the shot of the media cameras of juror #5 (at least trying to at first)? If so, bravo my friends, bravo.
I think it would be very worthy if we, the WS members, honored her wishes, and, if asked, those of us on location would help her make escapes, or blocked shots to allow her as much privacy and peace as possible.

I had to smile with glee when I saw her yesterday. Jodi may have removed her from the jury box, but she can't take away her freedom, and now juror #5 has one uped her by appearing in the gallery.

You go girl!

says:
She escaped two NINJA'S who killed TA.
Now..from listening to her FALSE story, I gather that, she says she first heard a BOOM, then saw TA shot then the woman with a kniofe stood over TA.
She then escaped and blah blah blah.
what I want to know is this?
Why is it that order of weapons used seems to be important?
Is it because she said she doesn't recall stabbing him to death? Slitting his throat?
In her NINJA story she definitely says the shot was first.
Then saw the NINJA woman stabbing him.
Standing over him.
That is why I thought the back stabs were when he was on his knees,also,
I do not believe anything she said.
It is all lies.
Also I am perplexed at the SNOW WHITE cross examination?
Also: I think JM should not yell at witness.
But I am watching the trial ,even if I do not agree with what is happening sometimes.
Last of all, it must be very exciting to be in the court room and see things we do not see & hear things we do not hear.
:seeya:
so I just wanted to say HELLO! Good Job!

I am new here...and more (as another poster put it) a lurker...BUT I have to compliment everyone here with their maturity and compassion. This is a breathe of fresh air from the other sites which mostly "bully" others. KCL...you are nothing less than amazing..with your whole background and everything...WOW...you looked great and did a fantastic job with your interview last night...I am sure it is rough doing all that you do, so please know it is very much appreciated from this "luker" (lol lol) ....Thank you ALL !!

:welcome6:

Love your name. :floorlaugh:

In watching the interview tapes with JA's mom I was struck by the fact that she stated:

"When we heard the news that is the first thing I asked her. Did you go to AZ? and she said "no I didn't I went to Utah and I have the gas receipts to prove it".

I think that pretty much sums up her plan.. the whole premeditated, mileage calculated, weapon procuring, and alibi building plan to get away with murder.

Can you imagine your mother turning to you and asking, "Did you go to AZ?" It tells you that her own mother believed her daughter could have been the killer from the moment she heard about it. I know what my mother would have said to the detectives, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! How dare you talk that way about my daughter under my roof. She would NEVER do such a thing - you detectives have a big fat nerve (RIP Mama)."

I watched the cross examination a couple times last night. One of those times just to watch the defense gallery section (JA's family and friends). Maybe - just maybe - the misbehavior can be rationalized because it was the end of the day, but if you can't handle sitting still that long, you should leave at the afternoon break. (BUT I wish the judge would do something. There are people who I feel should be removed after what I saw.)

Other observations:
* Jodi's eye scans of the jury were creepy.

* Were people in the gallery trying to block the shot of the media cameras of juror #5 (at least trying to at first)? If so, bravo my friends, bravo.
I think it would be very worthy if we, the WS members, honored her wishes, and, if asked, those of us on location would help her make escapes, or blocked shots to allow her as much privacy and peace as possible.

I had to smile with glee when I saw her yesterday. Jodi may have removed her from the jury box, but she can't take away her freedom, and now juror #5 has one uped her by appearing in the gallery.

You go girl!
Im still out on this one, I was very upset about it yesterday...Its a wait and see for me. If she does not show up on HLN this next week I will reconsider. I am aware she said she wouldn't but the way she was giving the whale eye to the jurors yesterday I just felt like her motives were ulterior. I hope not though

Really? You agree with talking heads criticizing JM and yet JM gets results?
Hmmm... Amazing.

The result are not in yet are they? The last I checked we did not have a verdict yet. Ot should we just skip that part altogether .Hmmmm Amazing

I believe TA is Travis Alexander on this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

oops that was typo reply to a question was supposed to be TH=talking heads

and yep I know....TA= victim TA

The result are not in yet are they? The last I checked we did not have a verdict yet. Ot should we just skip that part altogether .Hmmmm Amazing

Crime snooper I don't want this fight. But I just ask you to Check JM's record of cases. And he will win this one too. I rest my case.:seeya:

I have a fantasy of JM showing her the autopsy photo where TA's head is flexed back so the ME could measure the depth of the neck wound and him asking where that would fit into her precious continuum that places choking on the high end of DV. I want him to make her physically ill, rating the wounds and explaining where each would fall on her invented scale. When she starts to cry on the stand I want him to remind her that each tear is costing the AZ taxpayer about 10 bucks, so pull it together Ms. Expert- you already re-assasinated his character for your Snow White sitting at the defense table now study hard her handy work and tell the jury all about your snow white to wicked witch conversion theory. Is this what it looks like?

Bra-VO!

I was really so focused on trying to keep myself from lol during that entire last 15 min or so. it was a long day, a long stressful day, so much going on....I had a fit of hysteria building in me. I did get very serious though when the laughter broke out and did NOT laugh. Actually her disrespect of Juan Martinez pissed me off. This is NOT her courtroom or her group therapy room for that sake.

None of the jurors cracked a smile that I could see.

It really angered me as well. Her whole MO is to make a mockery of the prosecutor. ALV's answers to JM are dripping with sarcasm: "I'm sorry, I don't know how old the seven dwarves are!?! I'm sorry! I don't know!?!" - The entire time she is saying things like this she is completely playing to the gallery. You can see her eyes averting & flickering to her "audience" she is playing to, and that smile to cap it off.

This clown, AVL, does indeed think she is going to run the show.

I cannot wait for her rude awakening.

Ok my thoughts about the whole Snow White business in court yesterday are simple.

Juan Martinez had at most 40 min with this witness.

This time was not adequate to dive in to any meaty issues really but it was about establishing "rapport" if you want to call it that.

What I prefer to call it is establishing who is the ALPHA in the dynamic and to let ALV who is in control of asking questions and directing the flow of the testimony. She'd been like a celebrity guest on The View for days and now she's actually having to testify in a court of law.

So he came out swinging with Snow White (she helped by trivializing it even more from Grimm to Disney imo) and that's where it was left.

I can't wait for Monday.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Just talked to Alfonse and he's much better this morning. Hope it lasts today. Very rough go of it this past week. :(

It will get better.
So agree katie...Loved love, how JM went after witness and put her in her place at the beginning and than let the show begin....Loved him throwing them all off with the Snow White thing, but I believe there is more to this, I wonder if he is going to bring out the picture that Jodi drew of Snow White with the black eye, I find that interesting, I don't know when she drew that but I believe it was before the trial started...

Also, when watching yesterday on the feeds from youtube, there is one posted by Croakerqueen123 when the incident with Samantha happened, her feed shows all leaving courtroom and than juror 5 and than the camera pans out and you see Samantha with Detective Flores talking to her, and I believe that is you and possibly Pasa? sitting behind her, it looks like this had just happened and Det Flores is talking to her about it.
Also, there are other feeds on you tube for day 41 that show some interesting things in the courtroom after court adjourns, specifically juror 5, but what got me was when Jodi obviously was watching jurors leave and she would look at Juror 5 than at the jurors as if to see if any were making contact with each other, and than at the very end, she looks at juror 5 smiles/smirks turns toward camera kind of laughing as if saying jokes on you...I don't very evil!!

Also ALV walking thru the rehearsed June 4 day story, and Jodi was trying to act upset as if on cue, she was studying the jury and looking at them during that whole part as if to try to connect, She knows there not buying it and I believe she knows she's in trouble, so now studying anything and everybody to get that mistrial!!!!!

I thought the TH's were pretty unfair to Martinez yesterday. He did not come out blazing. He started out very calm with her asking reasonable questions about her credentials. She got very testy right away and that's when the gloves came off. Her condescending nature was a huge turn off. And the Snow White makes perfect sense. I thought it was brilliant. The only reason it dragged is because she wouldn't answer honestly. Of course, the cross has just begun and they need to see where it goes. I don't know why no one ever criticizes the DT though. They spend days and days and days questioning their witness to basically say the same thing over and over again. Martinez' questioning is not linear and it usually goes somewhere. We all wondered where he was going with the gas can stuff and then BOOM! She lied on the stand. To your faces jury.

I understand why Eiglarsh is so critical, though. He's a law professor. He teaches law 101 and probably has a simple style. Also, I think he really wants Martinez to win and is appalled at the nature of the crime and the antics of the DT and doesn't want to see him lose because of his demeanor. I laughed yesterday when his attitude was kind of like, "really? What am I doing here? We're going to talk about Jodi's hair?" And when Drew's replacement only asked Katie one question, what she thought of Jodi's hair, he just got this seriously? look on his face and said, "that's it?" I still love him. I love that he's the co-host this week.

I don't think the "gets results" had anything to do with the verdict. Results are how he is able to turn witnesses' testimony around to answering more truthfully in terms of facts and what the evidence shows. jmo

I don't think the "gets results" had anything to do with the verdict. Results are how he is able to turn witnesses' testimony around to answering more truthfully in terms of facts and what the evidence shows. jmo

Just Saying.....I LIVE in AZ and so proud to have a vey smart and passionate prosecuting attorney like Martinez to keep <mod snip> on their toes for the rest of us who are law abiding and pay our taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong