POI - Dale Golder - #2

I'm not Knox, hope you don't mind. It is in the probable cause affidavit. Neighbor says he was at BBQ with girl. Left around 9:00 p.m.

Salem

Sorry Salem, I got a phone call and guess I lost my train of thinking - and thanks. Now I'm wondering who the girl was?

Yes, I believe it was JVK who said the apts at Beehive had not been searched thoroughly. Also, could he have take her into an apt. and drugged her. Then once she was out - he puts her in his car and they go from there. We don't know he killed her in his car - would the dogs pick up just her scent if she had been in his car if he cleaned it well? Perhaps a crime did not take place in the car, but wherever he took her afterwards.

Yes, I believe it was JVK who said the apts at Beehive had not been searched thoroughly. Also, could he have take her into an apt. and drugged her. Then once she was out - he puts her in his car and they go from there. We don't know he killed her in his car - would the dogs pick up just her scent if she had been in his car if he cleaned it well? Perhaps a crime did not take place in the car, but wherever he took her afterwards.

I also feel it was a crime of oppotunity, not planned. If we knew who the woman at the BBQ was, we could firgure out if she lived near where Lindsey would have been walking. Then the possibility of him driving her home could be looked into. He says in the affidavit that he went home from the BBQ and passed out. So if he did take the woman home - it would be another lie to add to the list.

Maybe the reason he told SC he had to go to work that night was he planned to spend some time with the girl from the BBQ. Can't have the GF calling when you're trying to get to third base with another girl right? Girl turned down his advances, said to take her home. DG disappointed at the lack of scoring with bbq girl, see's LB walking alone.

That's a very good possibility, Knox! If the gf said he was working the night he was actually at the barbecue, that would be a likely scenario. He could have been anticipating some action with the BBQ girl. And Lindsey, being as feisty as she is, may have fought back, infuriated him, perhaps injured him, and things quickly got out of control. That could also explain why he may have only had her in the car for 45 minutes or so, which -- as a poster said -- seems like a short time for someone who had once barricaded another girl for two hours.

And, as another poster suggested, if they were in the woods (vs. the car) he could have just left
her there and driven back to town. Creepy!

MOO.

That's a likely scenario. Another thought is - if he drugged her I doubt DG would put Lindsey in the front or back seat of his car (does it have a back seat)...more likely that she would be put in the trunk. (is it big enough)? TIA

What time was the confirmed sighting by the unnamed person whose initials start with R who was on her way to work that night - was that a 9:45pm sighting? Where is the danged timeline - it is either you or TakeNote that has the timeline - can you point me?

Maybe that witness saw more than just seeing Lindsey walking home??? Maybe she saw DG? Maybe she saw LB going into an apt at Beehive? Who knows?? Why don't we know who this is? But then again, I guess we don't know who either of the witnesses are who last saw Lindsey, do we?

It is also possible that since he worked at the Beehive he was familiar with her walking home from her friends house on a regular basis at a usual time.(which it has been said that walking past there was routine of hers)...Maybe she had a curfew of 10 or something... I am sure he was familiar with her visits to the Beehive and maybe it was actually a targeted kidnap. Interesting that his start time at the Beehive would have been 10 PM if he was actually working that night. Did he expect to see her walking as usual and went there?

That's a likely scenario. Another thought is - if he drugged her I doubt DG would put Lindsey in the front or back seat of his car (does it have a back seat)...more likely that she would be put in the trunk. (is it big enough)? TIA

I would agree unless there would be a huge chance someone would see him putting her in the car.

It is also possible that since he worked at the Beehive he was familiar with her walking home from her friends house on a regular basis at a usual time.(which it has been said that walking past there was routine of hers)...Maybe she had a curfew of 10 or something... I am sure he was familiar with her visits to the Beehive and maybe it was actually a targeted kidnap. Interesting that his start time at the Beehive would have been 10 PM if he was actually working that night. Did he expect to see her walking as usual and went there?

Good point - since SC was under the impression that he would be starting work that night at 10pm.

Inserted by me in red

9:15 - Two different residents saw Lindsey walking on Maple between Fifth and Sixth streets – about halfway between the two homes. According to mom Baum, one of the residents is a co-worker; according to police, one works for the county.
9:26pm - Texting by DG stops abruptly
10:00pm - someone in town spots DG's car.

10:00pm - Mom Baum with a a broken down car searched for Lindsey on foot. Mom K was charging her cell phone and couldn't be reached.

Inserted by me in red

9:15 - Two different residents saw Lindsey walking on Maple between Fifth and Sixth streets – about halfway between the two homes. According to mom Baum, one of the residents is a co-worker; according to police, one works for the county.
9:26pm - Texting by DG stops abruptly
10:00pm - someone in town spots DG's car.

10:00pm - Mom Baum with a a broken down car searched for Lindsey on foot. Mom K was charging her cell phone and couldn't be reached.

Wasn't there also talk about Lindsey stopping at another house to see about a sleep over? There are 11 mins between her being spotted and when DG stopped texting.

I wonder if the vacant apartments were ever used for "recreational" activity by staff who knew they were empty. Maybe DG had used them in the past for whatever (unauthorized breaks, smoke pot, hook-ups, etc) and was reasonably confident about being in one without being caught. It's a stretch, but it could fill in the time line gap - whether or not he took Lindsey...

Wasn't there also talk about Lindsey stopping at another house to see about a sleep over? There are 11 mins between her being spotted and when DG stopped texting.

Jules71 - I don't feel comfortable inserting DG into the time-line cause he's not even a POI any more. Hopefully, soon we will be able to. I like your time-line of DG - perhaps we can put the two on the same sticky or thread once we have more info.

DG could be the perp - he has what it takes to do such a crime...but I keep thinking an older, more seasoned pedophile would be more able to pull this off leaving no observable evidence. My profile of the perp in the profile thread, back in July, sort of says what I still think. Could be that DG is very seasoned - we just don't know what he has done since the year 2000.

I wonder if the vacant apartments were ever used for "recreational" activity by staff who knew they were empty. Maybe DG had used them in the past for whatever (unauthorized breaks, smoke pot, hook-ups, etc) and was reasonably confident about being in one without being caught. It's a stretch, but it could fill in the time line gap - whether or not he took Lindsey...

"recreational activity" - watching *advertiser censored*? Would you, or anyone know, if the apartments are all furnished?

Maybe the reason he told SC he had to go to work that night was he planned to spend some time with the girl from the BBQ. Can't have the GF calling when you're trying to get to third base with another girl right? Girl turned down his advances, said to take her home. DG disappointed at the lack of scoring with bbq girl, see's LB walking alone.

Great scenario - makes so much sense to me - bruised ego and all.

About a month ago, I have it on the Dream thread--the image of a white door with the number 16 came to my mind. Since you guys are talking about possible rooms where a perp could have taken Lindsey...wondering if any significance at all.

"recreational activity" - watching *advertiser censored*? Would you, or anyone know, if the apartments are all furnished?

I don't know specifically about the Beehive. When I had to move my grandmother into a AL facility, I looked at several places and remember that most of the facilities had both furnished and unfurnished units. All of them, however, had a fully furnished "model" unit that was shown on tours and not actually occupied.

Jules71 - I don't feel comfortable inserting DG into the time-line cause he's not even a POI any more. Hopefully, soon we will be able to. I like your time-line of DG - perhaps we can put the two on the same sticky or thread once we have more info.

Oh I agree with you. I just wanted to put it out there in a post so we could see it.

Oh I agree with you. I just wanted to put it out there in a post so we could see it.

No problem, it helps to make sense of the night. I meant I would insert your red if he was a POI or suspect. After all this time one would think that the times involved would be more exact - but we are still discussing if it's 9:15 and 9:30 or all in-between...and we still don't know the witnesses. LE must be protecting them. mho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back