2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO - someone would be locked up already if that were the case.

Probably, but at the same time in the Somer Thompson case we saw that it can take a while to process child *advertiser censored* cases. The person responsible for having the child *advertiser censored* on the computer has to be definitively determined. I wonder who else uses that computer at Shawn's mom's house.

Holy Moly. I wonder if this large collection is part of what made BD and SA's life so awesome? Unbelievable. I hope HD's brother didn't have access to that computer because I can just hear BD saying it's his collection. At least on the computer. She can't explain away the memory stick in the master bedroom, though.

bbm. :floorlaugh:

And I don't get why Billie is being thrown under the bus for this when the computer was taken from Shawn's Mom's house. Also since the *advertiser censored* was found at his mothers house then one would assume that memory stick belonged to Shawn so once again I don't get why everyone is throwing her under the bus.

The computer was taken from the home of Shawn Adkins’ mother
in the 2800 block of Apache Street in Big Spring. Adkins, the former boyfriend of Hailey’s mother Billie Jean Dunn, is the only named suspect in the case.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...und-computer-mother-suspect-case/?partner=RSS

Okay, there's not supposed to be a computer in that home-- not at that time anyway-- so what, did they use the kid's Xbox?

A lot of people look at *advertiser censored*. As long as it was not child *advertiser censored* then I don't get why that is such a big deal?

IMO, over One hundred thousand images along with them being deviant is the issue here.

Because it's deviant? Not your normal variety *advertiser censored*? And you have to admit that over 100,000 pictures on someone's computer is NOT normal. That's not just casually viewing *advertiser censored*, that is an obsession.

I also wonder if there could be underage girls on it, but they are made up to look eighteen or older. Maybe the police are looking further into it to get ages.

ahhh I thought it was regular *advertiser censored*. I'm sorry about my above post then. I still don't see how this makes Billie look bad tho.

A lot of people look at *advertiser censored*. As long as it was not child *advertiser censored* then I don't get why that is such a big deal?

I don't think any of us are shocked by the *advertiser censored* being found....just more interested in what was the "deviant" stuff found

In no way am I giving anyone a get out of jail free card...

However, I'd like to know what "deviant" things they found, and for how long the computer had been in the Adkins' house hold. If it's been there since SA was a teen I could understand the # of images, but if it's fairly new - then yeah... Sexual addiction is one thought that comes to mind.

As for the memory stick - I'm sure BD will say it was in her drawer to keep the kids from finding it.

It is not just the *advertiser censored*, it is the whole picture.

He has a huge collection of deviant *advertiser censored*. He has an ongoing obsession with serial killers, even going to the extent of having a custom made mask done for him to wear, and 'pretend' he is a serial killer. He has a large collection of true crime stories which he and Billie read together as a hobby. Mostly ones involving sexual deviancy/rape. and torture. He has an ugly temper and has threatened many people in the past, even taking out a potentially deadly club from his car to assault Clint with. Only the cops stopped him. He has no self control. He quit his job, a good job, when he and Billie were both admittedly broke. He had no real explanation for quitting his job that day. Hailey reportedly told various friends and relatives that Shawn scared her and she hated living with him. SHAWN WAS THE LAST PERSON TO SEE HER.

But gonna be hard to explain memory stick found in BD bedroom..Oh wait doors not locked someone walked in off the street an put it there

Why was that memory stick in Ms. Billie Jean's bedroom? She doesn't have a puter, right?

What else can you hook up a memory stick to? A TV? A phone?

I've never used a memory stick. Have no idea what you can put them in.

ahhh I thought it was regular *advertiser censored*. I'm sorry about my above post then. I still don't see how this makes Billie look bad tho.

A computer stick was found in BD's dresser drawer.

Okay, Billie... you have 2 hours to frame THIS nicely. Good luck.

I didn't realize that deviant meant bad. I had just skimmed through the article too.

--------

OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

108,498 is a lot of pictures to review

And another 320 images and videos of ...

No wonder news has been taking so long...

RSBM

not to mention the many, many showers the poor investigator(s) would need to take in between... ick!

In no way am I giving anyone a get out of jail free card...

However, I'd like to know what "deviant" things they found, and for how long the computer had been in the Adkins' house hold. If it's been there since SA was a teen I could understand the # of images, but if it's fairly new - then yeah... Sexual addiction is one thought that comes to mind.
It looks to me like that computer was first sold sometime in summer/fall 2008.

Why was that memory stick in Ms. Billie Jean's bedroom? She doesn't have a puter, right?

some LCD TVs have a USB port on them so one can insert a memory stick to view pics.

Seriously, what was the memory stick used on at Billie's house?

eta: thanks Texas Mist

*giggles* oh my mind went to SUCH a bad place, BeanE!

But memory sticks use USB ports, which are usually found on computers and laptops. I think some game consoles have usb ports too as well as some TV's now. I think some hand held gaming systems have them too. I'm not sure if cameras have USB ports yet, though.

Sean's "dirty girl" takes on a whole new meaning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member