August 26th 2016 Motions Filed

Something that Missy and Limaes can finally agree on...LOL :laughing:
Ikr😉
Seriously though...I think we all have agreed on certain aspects of the case throughout this year long discussion.
Some of us admit it, and some never will.😉
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ikr😉
Seriously though...I think we all have agreed on certain aspects of the case throughout this year long discussion.
Some of us admit it, and some never will.😉
JMO

Right?! LOL

one thing that the pictures show.... is just how bad the pictures are that were taken, of evidence, in a murder case. It just blows my mind that they couldn't even take a decent picture, of anything!
Good pictures = seeing the truth & how obviously guilty le was in this case..
JMO

Since this seems to be an extension of the previous motion filed in August, I thought it was appropriate to post all here.

On May 19th the Judge signed an Order for Scientific Reexamination. http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Order-for-Scientific-Re-Examination.pdf

The item being reexamined is FL, the bullet fragment. THE bullet fragment that SC deviated from protocol to report that it had TH's DNA on it.

The bullet fragment was taken to Microtrace LLC in Illinois on May 22, and returned on May 23.
Receipt for taking: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Receipt-for-Exhibits.pdf
Receipt for returning: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Receipt-for-Return-of-Exhibits.pdf

Yesterday, KZ changed her twitter pic to this:
zellner twitter pic.jpg

This is a machine (Scanning Electron Microscope) that is used by the lab, Microtrace LLC , https://www.microtracellc.com/technique/scanning-electron-microscopy-field-emission/ , the same lab the bullet fragment was sent too earlier this week.

ALL very interesting. I'm not sure what it all means, I'm not sure what kind of forensics they expect to get off that bullet fragment since it is my understanding that SC had it in a solution to draw out any DNA.

Putting all of this together with recent developments, including the retirement of some officials, chatter on the family FB page, twitter, etc., I hope KZ has some proof now (which the state would also have as all results were to be sent to both simultaneously) and she files something shortly so we all know what is going on :)

Is Skiptopp a member here? The documents are up elsewhere. Don't think I can link though.

Is Skiptopp a member here? The documents are up elsewhere. Don't think I can link though.

He is, although only posted a few times early on. I believe he is the one that set up and maintains the www.stevenaverycase.org site too, he typically posts all the links to the new documents on all the reddit MaM sub's. I did link them in my above post though ;-)

All SA appeal doc's can be found here, including the 3 new documents from today:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/appealsdocuments/

Something else interesting in the last few days.... the "donate" button is no longer on KZ's site in regards to SA.

http://www.kathleentzellner.com/steven-avery

That could mean a few things IMO... she doesn't need the money anymore? (expecting to get her money back when filing a suit against MCSO/CASO? lol) It's also possible that she was forced to take it down for legal reasons? (not set up properly? Maybe BCA could weigh in on that one?

Something else interesting in the last few days.... the "donate" button is no longer on KZ's site in regards to SA.

That could mean a few things IMO... she doesn't need the money anymore? (expecting to get her money back when filing a suit against MCSO/CASO? lol) It's also possible that she was forced to take it down for legal reasons? (not set up properly? Maybe BCA could weigh in on that one?

I'm thinking since all testing is done. She doesn't need anymore money.

Also wasn't there a family/friend that was trying to get donations and Zellner added that link with a statement that her office was the only source of collecting donations approved by SA? I'm thinking that was to prevent others from donating to fraudulent persons. idk

I wasn't even aware of this site. Thanks!

Your welcome! This is the go to site for any documents for both SA and BD's cases :)

Have you just started posting in the MaM forum here? ( I see you are not new to WS's lol)

If so... :wagon:

So much information on that site, everything from trial transcripts to exhibits, appeal documents, documents from SA's 1985 case and other incident reports. I'm thankful I read a lot of them as they were coming out, I would feel overwhelmed going to that site now with everything that is on it. If you need any help or looking for anything specific, ask away... lots of great posters here willing to help :) It's been pretty quiet the last few months, but maybe the info from the last few days will bring some posters back to discuss!

Your welcome! This is the go to site for any documents for both SA and BD's cases :)

Have you just started posting in the MaM forum here? ( I see you are not new to WS's lol)

If so... :wagon:

So much information on that site, everything from trial transcripts to exhibits, appeal documents, documents from SA's 1985 case and other incident reports. I'm thankful I read a lot of them as they were coming out, I would feel overwhelmed going to that site now with everything that is on it. If you need any help or looking for anything specific, ask away... lots of great posters here willing to help :) It's been pretty quiet the last few months, but maybe the info from the last few days will bring some posters back to discuss!

Yes. I took a year or so break from WS.

After watching MaM when it first came out I only read reddit on this case. I actually forgot about WS lol.

I've only been back a few months.

Weighing in here. :D

There is nothing to prohibit someone from donating to a cause. I would gather but I have not researched whether or not it was setup as a 501c(3) non-profit organization. If is had been or if it is, then the donations are tax deductible. If not, then no deduction is allowed. I highly doubt the IRS would allow his legal defense fund to be setup as a 501c(3) though. It is usually for the betterment or higher good for the public at large, not a specific individual.

Last but not least, the person withdrawing the money would have to claim it as income. No problem in KZ's case, revenue in expense out. If I had to guess it is because she is not planning on having many more expenses and the blank blank blank blank is going to be hitting the fan soon.

Yes. I took a year or so break from WS.

After watching MaM when it first came out I only read reddit on this case. I actually forgot about WS lol.

I've only been back a few months.

Welcome back and glad you could join us. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Someone here is bound to know where you can get more information.

:welcome4:

Weighing in here. :D

There is nothing to prohibit someone from donating to a cause. I would gather but I have not researched whether or not it was setup as a 501c(3) non-profit organization. If is had been or if it is, then the donations are tax deductible. If not, then no deduction is allowed. I highly doubt the IRS would allow his legal defense fund to be setup as a 501c(3) though. It is usually for the betterment or higher good for the public at large, not a specific individual.

Last but not least, the person withdrawing the money would have to claim it as income. No problem in KZ's case, revenue in expense out. If I had to guess it is because she is not planning on having many more expenses and the blank blank blank blank is going to be hitting the fan soon.

BBM - this there is nothing more to test or she has enough in reserves for any future testing.

I also really think she set this up only to deflect donating to non SA approved accounts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back