Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't normally watch. So, they won't have new stuff on here?

Repeat means they play the exact same show that they played before. It will be all the old stuff from Friday night, repeated. May have different commercials though.

I am sure they did, but the GPs won't admit it. In their eyes (and from their words) Caylee is still alive.

I haven't heard them speak a word since the news came out about the announcement of conclusive DNA. Have you seen anything that I haven't?

I'm looking in the mirror and comparing my butt to the people on the cam.

lol

We will all too soon find out which way this family is going to go. Defense of Casey's life or the truth. I am on pins and needles.:crazy:

I think they have made it abundantly clear which side they stand on. The people in the driveway are praying that they go toward the light.

Someone needs to create "bottom" messages that hang on the camermans' back pockets for those shots. They could say things like, "Let's get to the bottom of this" and "Got off my @ss to look for Caylee".

crowd is thinning out ...

831200855554pmlp2.png

We will all too soon find out which way this family is going to go. Defense of Casey's life or the truth. I am on pins and needles.:crazy:

ITA with ya. I am on pins and needles too. My house is a mess and so is my hair. lol

I have been using my slow cooker alot too lately :D

OMGosh, I've had more people at my yarn sale than this Vigil . :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members