TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris knew his bosses before working for them. ID ballcap, played baseball lots of sports.

She's Id'ing his belt. Was not in that condition before.

Chris was 6ft one or two, dark hair, nice smile, thin built, nice looking. Carried wallet and DL.

Cris' mother identifying his belt:
2vcxkwz.jpg

Going to id drivers license. Hard to recognize. She was on his bank account. Just gone xmas shopping with his nieces. Had money in his account on Jan 9th? Yes. Chris was picky about his shoes. Would have to go up and down mall so he could try on shoes before he bought a pair. Bought shoes about every six weeks.

Id'ing shoes. Id'd at KPD also. Attorneys at bench.

Id receipt for shoes from Foot action.

Defense wants to see the receipt they had for the shoes.. the size was a question earlier and pros is emphasizing the mother's knowledge... wonder why the shoes are so important...

The cost of them? They were expensive and new...

Shoes were bought by chris. lol, paid with mom's credit card.

Shoes were bought by chris. lol, paid with mom's credit card.

I know nothing about this trial is funny, but that is funny! Chris and I are the same age and my Mom would still totally pay for my tennis shoes!! I'm married and have a kid...lol..Momma's rule :)

Talking about when Chris was supposed to come back. Figured he spent night at party Saturday night. Not concerned. Knew Jamie, they went to school together. Didn't come back Sunday morning. Figure they were still sleeping. Went to church and them to eat. Then Deena called. Defense objecting hearsay about what Deena said. Started calling LE that Chris was missing. LE said to call hospitals so they did.

Defense objects over the tiniest things. sheesh

Defense complaining about hearsay. Found out about cell phone info and stayed home and prayed alot. Late that night, Sunday night 2am got a phone call that they found car....Channon's. Felt that was bad knews. Next morning got word Chris was found. Talking about autopsy in low voice couldn't hear what was said.

Defense cross. Asking mom where he got his drugs. She doesn't know.

OMG only 2 questions by defense for Chris' mother:

"Ma'am, You don't know where your son bought his marijuana do you"
No sir...
"And you don't know where he bought his amphetamines"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics